Monday, August 28, 2006

Postive Comments o.O

Today in school, during assembly, our form teacher wants us to write positive comments to other classmates.

So, I wrote to Vernon:
"Dear Vernon:
Yes, yes, I know you are a pro, but I'm proer. I'm the King of the Pros, thus I am your king. Bow down to your king. Pro. =D
Hero"

And on the other side, drew a skull and crossbones with a straw hat, an X which is a sign of nakama, and the message "B34r c0nv1c710n b3h1nd j00r f149". :D

Then Vernon wrote to me:
"Our duel is not yet over. You have potential to go far. Find your true self! Surpass me, surpass this sword! Hero!"

Which is taken from Mihawk's challenge to Zoro in One Piece:
"It's still too early for you to die. My name is Dracule Mihawk! Find your true self, true world, become stronger! No matter how long it will take, I will await you in my strongest form! Surpass this sword! Surpass me! Roronoa Zoro!"

I wrote back:
"You think risking your own life is enough? Try risking our lives along with yours! WE ARE NAKAMA!"

Meanwhile, Yoshida wrote to Ephraim:
"To OKAMA,
I know you very clever. I know you beat me in English by 1 mark. I know you beat me in Maths by 1 mark. But I still want you to know:

Next page, in big big fonts:
"WATASHI WA KAMI!
From Shinigami"

Ephraim also wrote to Yoshida:
"When they heard that I beat you in English by 1 mark, they think you are stupid.
But when they heard that you got 89 for A Maths, they think you are a genius!
With the new Samsung LCD TV, it's not that hard to imagine."

No comments: