Thursday, August 31, 2006

What A Bubbish Teacher's Day

Played RuneScape early in the morning, just because my mother woke me up, thinking school is 7:30am as usual. So I ended up waking up at 6:30am playing RuneScape. Great.

I was mining iron ores boringly when Peter told me he agrees to kill King Black Dragons together. Yay. I quickly tossed my pickaxe away, grabbed my harpoon and fished for food. We both fished sharks, then proceed into the dragon's den to kick the crap out of it.

Then had to go to school. Just as the school is in my sight, it had to rain, and it had to rain cats and dogs. A lot of lower secondary students went to Tampines Mart to buy food to eat while celebrating with their teachers, and most of the girls were screaming and shouting just because of some cheap rain.

Reached class half-wet. Read a bubbish magazine titled Compass for like one minute before tossing it onto the table. Meh.

The form teacher and co-form teacher come into the dark classroom with lights turned off unsuspectingly. Everyone took party poppers and pop them with a DON! Some idiots sprayed dunno-whatchamacallit-silky-spider's-web-thingy at them. Don't know if we should pity the teachers or not, haha. Told Vernon that "if you become a teacher in the future, remember to be absent on teacher's day".

Then everyone took a birthday cake and sang the birthday song. What the f***? I don't even think it's the teacher's birthday. Then they still want to take photographs of the "cheap cake", as Vernon calls it. Indeed, so small how to split among 44 people (42 students and 2 teachers)? -.-"

Koped a lot of food after that, including one bunch of seaweeds and one whole tin of potato chips. :D Sue me lah. -.-"

Kope: To steal, usually something trifling. Similar in meaning to "stun".

Went to take a balloon and did a combination of badminton/table tennis/basketball/soccer thing. o.O

Classroom next to ours had no one, but there are two bottles of Coke and two big packets of potato chips. Oh my God! Straw Hat Pirates, plunder and loot that place!

Nah, I'm not that evil. Newbs must not be bullied but nurtured carefully so that they will grow to be respectful pros. -.-"

(God, I read too much of Vernon's blog. Sorry for that, too many of my brain cells died.)

Uh-hem.

Then Faizal and I went to burst some balloons. There is one balloon that I executed "Hero Hero no Axe" several times but missed.

Samy stretches one leg high into the air, then brings it crashing down on an opponent or structure, for massive damage.

Then I went Gear Second and executed "Hero Hero no Battle Axe". o.O

Samy stretches both legs high into the air, then brings it crashing down on an opponent or structure, for massive damage.

Accidentally frightened two girls while bursting one balloon. Sorry. :P

Concert was bubbish, enough said.

Went to primary school. Saw several old good friends like Sean, Yujun and Wenjia.

Sean kept talking about Hard Gay. I swore that if he mention that phrase one more time, I'm gonna go Gear Second. -.-"

So sad, primary school until 2pm then dismiss, so I have to wait until 2pm for my ex-teachers to finish teaching the class so we can visit them. What the f***? As Vernon would say it, "waste of the pro's time".

Sean kept complaining that he wants to go, so at 1:30pm we went off. Bleh, I'm done seeing most of my ex-schoolmates. Sayonara, my filthy ex-teachers. :P

Went home, back to RuneScape and went to slay King Black Dragons with him.

Edit made on 22 March 2008: Fuck ImageShack, the three screenshots I took are lost. D:

We killed ten, then both of us got owned. -.-"

We separated after swearing that we will meet up once again after we are both stronger physically and mentally and take down that beast once and for all.

I've just now begun to search, over the splashing waves, for the everlasting world. With this overflowing passion in my chest, I will go anywhere, seeking the light yet unseen.

No comments: