Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Compilation of A. Maths Equations

Reasoning in why am I doing this, as quoted from this blog post made on the same day:

Edwyna SMSed me to meet up with her so as to teach her A. Maths, lol. Sigh, I'm so disappointed in myself... She didn't know how to do a few questions on Integration: Area Under the Curve. The questions seem so easy (to me of course ^_^"), yet the only freaking unfortunate thing is that I FORGOT THE FORMULAE FOR INTEGRATION!! ARGH! It's like I've started learning Integration since four months ago, and I HAVEN'T EVEN MANAGE TO MEMORIZE THEM YET!! RARGH!! Damn it, man, what's freakin' wrong with me? Just memorize them!!

Okay, that does it! Desperate times call for desperate measures! I'm going to compile every single formula in the A. Maths textbook and post it on my blog, just like what I did to Physics, so I can read them all at one go and FREAKING MEMORIZE 'EM!! RARGH!!! IT'S DO OR DIE!!


That does it. Let's go.

Indices



Logarithms



Roots of a Quadratic Equation



Matrices



Coordinate Geometry



Trigonometric Functions



Simple Trigonometric Identities and Equations



Circular Measure



Binomial Theorem



Differentiation



Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions

In the following formulae, x is in radians.


Exponential and Logarithmic Functions



Integration



Kinematics





Starting point* ^_^"

No comments: