Thursday, September 13, 2007

Like oh my god, today's such a boring day

Like oh my god, today's such a boring day
that I almost got bored to tears.
I hope that tomorrow would be much better
It's such a boring day, a truly boring day
If everyday is going to be like this
Then I'll be really bored to death

Lol, I changed the lyrics of the chorus of Thank You!!, the second ending of Bleach, to describe the day. :P

Yay, Bleach episode 140 is out today! Wonder what the episode is about... Maybe it's Urahara against Yammy first. Can't wait to see Hitsugaya own Luppi! XD Sennen Hyourou! What ownage! XD

Freaking hell, I didn't have a good sleep yesterday night. I was lazy to set my sleeping mat before I go to sleep (I prefer sleeping on it than on to my bed, since I kept freaking rolling out of my bed and end up sleeping on the sleeping mat under the bed anyway *rolls eyes*), so I went to sleep on my bed. And at least three times throughout the night, I rolled out of my bed and ended up sleeping on the cold hard floor. Freaking hell, it was sooooo bloody cold (did I mention I left my blanket on the bed? ), so cold until I was forced to wake up (despite how freaking sleepy I was) and climb up onto the bed (covering myself with the freaking blanket, since I was damned cold ). And this happened for at least three times. Freaking hell, no wonder I caught a cold and could not stop sneezing.

Today's first period starts with Geography. Zzzzzz... Geography is almost back to the boring atmosphere we have before our preliminary papers, and the first subject to do so. The teacher gave us our papers back, together with a compilation of the answers of our fellow classmates who scored the highest. And we are expected to study it for one whole entire hour. O.O The heck, man, no way can I do that! So, while others are seriously reading through all that, I find myself examining Vernon's diagram of how a relief rain is formed on the first page, and find myself wondering why the sea bub drew is formed of a bunch of dots, making it looks more like sand. Together with his label of 'sea', I thought it was a sea of sand or something. Then I thought more harder (due to boredom, nothing else for me to do lmao), and thought that the dots were a reference to Ephraim, since he's probably as small as those dots, if not smaller... And yeah, before you think I'm exaggerating ("How the heck can someone draw dots for a sea?"), I'll take a photo. Don't tell bub. (Although he'll still find out himself when he comes here and read my blog posts :P)



Toldcha! :P Then, after a while, I got bored again (as you can probably tell by now, the only thing shorter than my attention span is Ephraim's height XD), so I took the marble on my table (Yoshida and I got marbles on our table, which we took from the pile of prizes given to our class for wearing the most number of costumes on Racial Harmony Day, to keep ourselves entertained during boring lessons) and looked at Vernon's answer through the marble, and I realized the marble inverts the text upside-down, lol, so I entertained myself by trying to read through the marble, in which the text is upside-down, but quite difficult to, haha (don't tell him, but Vernon's handwriting also contributed to the difficulty ). I then got a bright idea. I can read through the marble if I just turn the paper upside-down! So that I did, and I can read it perfectly, even though the top half of the paper is closer to me than the lower half! XD Then the teacher came and asked me, "What are you doing?" -__- I didn't even bother about her, just ignored her. I just hope I didn't make her feel like Ephraim, whose presence is often ignored (because we can't sense his presence to begin with), it would make me feel very bad. :( ()

Then Yoshida got bored and went over to Vernon and Ephraim's tables, and I followed as well. We started chatting, lol, and after a while, the teacher asked Yoshida and I to return to our seats and to start revision. *rolls eyes* Yeah, sure, commanding me to place priority on academical results over friendship and social life, you e-evil #@&%$&!! (I just feel weird calling the teacher names, so might as well censor it, lmao). As if I'll listen to her, lol. So I just stayed where I am, let's see what she can do. Vernon obeyed though *rolls eyes*, and takes out his Physics textbook to read on the nuclear stuff that is out of our syllabus, lol. Yoshida told the teacher that he wants to go to the toilet, but revealed to us before he left that he is going to take a long walk through the school due to boredom. XD I just realized that a marble would aid greatly in reading Vernon's textbook from my seat (in front of Vernon), lol! And yeah, we started chatting about atomic and nuclear bombs, how they work and stuff (since Vernon IS reading on nuclear stuff), when Yoshida came back, and hearing our, "They split them up, put them back in and it explodes, right?", asks, "Huh, what game [are you guys talking about]?" XD

After Geography was Social Studies. Sigh... It's boring, as I predicted. The teacher was going through the source-based questions, and was slow like hell, so Yoshida found some blank space on his Social Studies paper and started doodling, lol, so I went and started drawing Zangetsu... Then Zabimaru (which was much improved after studying the model of Zabimaru I bought :P)... Then Houzukimaru... Then I looked at it. Hmm, all three could sure do with an improvement... But, hey! Isn't Zabimaru bigger than both Zangetsu and Houzukimaru? (By right, Zabimaru is supposed to be the smallest) I pointed out the problem to Yoshida, who cleverly solved the problem by asking me to write the sentence, "Not drawn to scale." So I did as told, adding a "*suggested by Yoshida*" XD



E. Maths was next period, but the teacher didn't come, so the same old male teacher who substituted for Physics two days ago came again. He gave us some E. Maths practice paper to do. I got that one hour preoccupied. :)

And recess was next. Was wanting to hang around in class playing cards like yesterday, but both Vernon and Ephraim were rushing to finish their E. Maths papers (Vernon doing so because he wanted to have time to play Final Fantasy X-2 when he got home), and Yoshida was having a "I can't really be bothered about it, but since you guys are all doing it, I might as well do it as well" sort of attitude, so there was not much people I could play with. I got Larry, Wei Sheng, and had no choice but to call Yoshida to come and play. So the four of us played Big Two after borrowing Vernon's cards, but just as I suggested playing Cheat! after that (hey, it became my favorite card game at the moment all of a sudden without me noticing o.O), Larry decided to leave, since he doesn't like Cheat!. -.- I then quickly suggested that we continued playing Big Two, but Larry left anyway. So the three of us continued playing Big Two, and another game after that, but I was feeling unwell in a way I couldn't really describe it , so I decided to go to the canteen and get myself something to eat, since it might be to do with hunger, so I asked for a quick game, and was shouting "Go! Go! Go!" constantly throughout the game. XD

With half of recess over already, I asked Wei Sheng and Yoshida to continue playing after we finished the game and went off to the canteen, rushing past the looooooooooong path and buying myself a burger and three nuggets. Ah, the sun is warm and bright, just what is needed for someone suffering from a cold. :D I finished eating after five minutes and got myself a cup of rose syrup (or so I believe it is o.O) for me to drink while on the way to class, but I finished it too fast, I didn't even reach the loooooooooooong path before I finished drinking it. Went back to class and decided to play Solitaire with Vernon's cards while waiting for Chinese lesson to start, lol.

Expecting another relief teacher to come in (the teacher hasn't come twice during the past three days), I was shocked to see the Chinese teacher walk in, lol. She gave us two cloze passages, asked us to do one then went through it, but she remarked that most of us (including Vernon, Yoshida, Ephraim and I, rofl) seem to be interested in Maths than Chinese (since we are all doing the E Maths practice paper while the teacher was going through the cloze passage XD). XD Sorry, 'cher, but it's just that I'm attracted more to Maths than to Chinese, just like how a North Pole is attracted more to a South Pole than to another North Pole. :P :P

While waiting for English to start, I was hanging around the corridor outside the class, sunbathing (I'm already down with a cold, and there is aircon in the class during Chinese lesson, you can't expect me not to be unable to tolerate it! ). The sun was as refreshingly warm as ever. Whooohoooo. Then after a while, the English teacher came and looked at me, as if thinking, "What the heck is he doing?? O.o" I quietly and obediently went back into the class.

The teacher spent that one hour asking us to do our corrections for our Paper 1. Mine was rather easy, as I made few mistakes, but poor Yoshida, he made so many mistakes he's taking a long time to copy them all. But then, one hour is more than enough, even for Yoshida, so we got bored after a while and did some weird crazy shit with our marbles, lol. We stack up our calculators and place two rulers, forming a slope for the marbles to slide down. We then slowly developed it into a game where obstacles (our stationary, lmao, for example my pens and highlighters, and his staple and liquid paper) stand between the slope and my marker (in which we have it standing up), and we take turns rolling our marbles down the slope, our objectives to knock the marker down. XD We had a very long game in which no one succeeded in knocking down the marker, but eventually, Yoshida's marble (or is it mine? ) rolled off the table, and so, in my rush to get off my chair and pick it up, I accidentally knocked the table and got the marker to collapse. Yoshida cheered lmao. I say that, "The marker was knocked down by an earthquake magically created by the God of this world." XD

So we had another game, but this time made it harder, the marker is beside the slope, which was facing the other direction as the marker, rofl. We set our pens so that they would lead a curved road to the marker, but the marbles always have so much force they just bash through the pens. XD Eventually, the bell rings, the English teacher sets us off, and we hurriedly pack our pencil boxes, lmao.

Chemistry, boring. Teacher was going through Paper 1. I took the comfortable chair in which Cheng Liang found at the back of the Chemistry lab roughly a month and a half ago and sat on it for the whole entire hour, sometimes falling asleep, generally not paying attention. The hour went past slowly and uneventfully.

Then the bell rang, and the teacher almost had the intention of going on and on. Then the D&T students, in a bid for freedom, hurriedly went to tell the teacher that they have D&T lessons after Chemistry, so the teacher decided to let them go. Them as in only D&T-taking students. -_- Yoshida and I quickly took up our bags, trying to blend into the group of D&T students, and Dao Hsen immediately shouts, "You two D&T one meh!?" Busted. -_- We almost really had more boredom to bear, when luckily, the teacher realizes that she has nothing else to talk about the paper and let us go. As Zell puts it, "LET'S GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!" Before she realized she had more to go and pull us back, man. -__-

Vernon, Yoshida and I left the school (Vernon asked where Ephraim is. As if I freaking know... You think I can see Ephraim?? -.- I just pointed to the road, telling Vernon, "There Ephraim is."), and upon reaching the traffic lights, I asked Vernon if he wanted to have lunch, so he agreed, and added to go to my house and help me play Chocobo Racing, lol.

Along the way, we saw Cheng Liang, Elsen, and Jovian if I'm not mistaken. They were supposed to have D&T, lol, so obviously we were confused as to why they are in front of us walking towards Tampines Mart as well. I called out to Cheng Liang, he turned back, saw us, the three of them had some talk, and they started to run away from us. -_- Knowing Vernon won't be bothered to chase them even if I did, I didn't bother to bother to chase them then. :P

We went to KFC, but bleh, the restaurant was crowded, so we went to McDonald's, and we saw Cheng Liang there, so I patted him on his shoulder and asked him, hoping to create a threatening effect for running away from me, lol. He told me he's going to D&T after his lunch, though I doubt it, lol. Vernon and I sat down and had lunch, and it seems as if half of our class went to McDonald's to eat, lol, though we didn't really care about them. We just eat ours and they eat theirs. XD

He went to my house and played the Chocobo Racing he lent me. Damn it, while I struggled to beat the Story mode, he seems to play through them with ease, completing it once and another time to unlock Squall, lol. Too many sharp turns got me a headache, sigh...

I then let Vernon try playing Final Fantasy XII. He sure took a long while to adapt to the battle system lol. Though, while watching him start a new game, I was puzzled. You know in the beginning, two years ago, Reks and Basch were fighting to stop King Raminas from signing the treaty for unconditional surrender. Reks got held up by the Imperials, so Basch and the others went ahead. When Reks reached the King, King Raminas was slain together with the Dalmascan soldiers that accompanied Reks and Basch. Then Gabranth, posing as Basch, slays Reks too. Then the Imperials, together with Vayne, came and pinned Gabranth down. What the heck? Why are they doing that? Didn't Vayne plan for Gabranth to go and pose as Basch all along? Why not just say "Gabranth, you did a good job. Our work here is completed, let's go."? o.O Why even bother acting for Reks, a dying man, when they can just end his life immediately? Strange, lol...

And yeah, when Vernon got to the Sandsea (the tavern in Rabanastre), I was reminded of the diagram he drew for his sea in Geography, lol. Maybe the tavern is named after his diagram, for drawing the sea as if drawing the sand, thus the name Sandsea? o.O

I have just finished watching Bleach episode 140. Hitsugaya owning Luppi with Sennen Hyourou in the manga was cool and pwnage, but as expected, it's even cooler and more pwnage in the anime!! It's soooooo freaking cool, lol! I even change my MSN nick to "Your weapon may have eight arms, but mine is all the water in the atmosphere! Sennen Hyourou! Sorry. Eight wasn't enough.", and my MSN display picture to one of Hitsugaya just as he uses Sennen Hyourou! XD



You know how Bala is supposed to be faster than Cero by 20 times? Bleh, I don't even notice it in the anime. Remember when Yammy was spamming Bala at Urahara, then later, Shinji shot a Cero at Grimmjow? The speeds of the two attacks look roughly the same... First Ichigo fighting Grimmjow for more than thirty seconds with his Hollow mask on, now this, can the anime stop going against what the manga says? -.-

And yeah, I gotta admit, when I read in the manga that Urahara sang "Aizen-sama will get maaaad at youuuu!", I thought it very funny, and was expecting it to be even funnier in the anime, when we can actually hear Aizen sing, lol. Unfortunately, Urahara's voice actor didn't really sound funny, he just sounded girlish and downright insulting (to Yammy, duh). Guess my expectations are too high, huh? :\

Yeah, and remember how I said last week about it being boring when you know after you read the manga, because you just know what is going to happen next during moments of suspense? It happened again. Grimmjow grabbed Rukia's head and charges up for a Cero. Rukia looks as if she's so shocked that her heart is going to pop out. Ichigo starts screaming, "RUKIA!!" And here I am, feeling bored and saying, "Hurry up, Shinji." ^_^"

And yeah, I must admit, the fight between Shinji and Grimmjow after Shinji pulled out his Hollow mask is one of the coolest fights in Bleach, even for a short moment. When I realize that most characters use swords in Bleach, being sort of a sword fanatic myself, I was expecting some cool swordfights, clashing swords and stuff. And finally, I saw a swordfight the same standard as what I am expecting, even better, with a bunch of swords clashing and running around at high speed using Sonido and Shunpo (I'm sure Grimmjow is using Sonido, but which is Shinji using? The Shunpo that he learned and mastered while he was still a Shinigami, or the Sonido given to him by his Hollow masks? Hey, if he can do Cero, I'm sure he can do Sonido too :\). Yay. :D

No comments: