Friday, July 27, 2007

Chapteh! And rain...

It's been raining both yersterday and today when school is over, so I had to walk out in the rain back home without an umbrella. Sigh, it just reminds me of Zangetsu's hatred for rain, lol.

"Ichigo... I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky become clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easy. Can you understand... the horror of being pelted by rain in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world. Ichigo, trust me. You are not fighting alone."
- Zangetsu


When I got back home, I already found two newly bought long telephone lines on my computer table, lol. My father sure did things quick, eh? And there I was, wanting to buy the line later. Although one is enough currently, so the other one is right in front of me as I type this, unopened, lol. Why currently? Because I lazily just put the line on the floor. I have to hook it up on the wall sooner or later. Not only does it look ugly on the floor, someone might trip and fall too. I bet hanging it along the wall will require it to be longer.

But yeah, even with the new telephone line, Internet is still as freaking slow like hell. Tolerated six hours of being unable to do any shit, then my father suggested using the old Ethernet modem. Genius, the speed went to 75kb/s. After enduring speeds of 200b/s, I was so delighted that I went over the moon, haha. Okay, so I bought the new modem for nothing... -.-

I forgot how many times I asked a certain question while watching Bleach episode 133. "Am I still watching Bleach?" Freaking hell, this episode seems so much like an episode from an entirely different anime... It just doesn't look like Bleach. X(

Today is an unexpectedly fun day at school, lol. :)

During morning assembly, prizes were given out to classes which has the most number of students wearing ethnic costume during Racial Harmony Day. As Hui Ling, our class chairman goes up to recieve the prize, I told next-class Zheng Wei, "Which we (referring to Yoshida, who is in front of me at that moment, and I) did not contribute any shit." XD

Back to class, they opened the prize and see what is inside. Snacks, chaptehs, inflatable balls and I don't know what's it called, but it's some sticky material inside a tube, and in which you can blow it into a balloon... o.O

First period was Chinese. Cheng Liang and Alvin were blowing those balloons, lol, while almost the rest of the class were playing with the balls, blowing them with air and then smacking them to each other as if playing volleyball, lol. Alvin and Cheng Liang managed to blow two huge balloons, but Alvin went and take Cheng Liang's balloon, whack it around, and bam, it get caught onto the blades of the ceiling fan and whoosh! Nice effect! The rubbery substance of the balloon got attached to the blade, and spun around and around beautifully, creating noise as it swooshes in the air, lol. Alvin hurriedly turned off the fan and waited for something to clear it first before turning it back on. Cheng Liang didn't look too happy, lol.

Next period was Chemistry. It turned out to be one of my favorite Chemistry lessons, lol. Almost all of the guys are defying the teacher, playing with the balloons under the teacher's nose and not giving a damn about the lesson. XD Yoshida blew a balloon too for fun, but his was so small, lol. He then explained that he only used a bit of the sticky substance, while Alvin (during Chinese) used one whole tube of it, lol. He even wanted to heat (or as I mistakenly call it, "burn" XD) the balloon using the Bunsen burner. He even took the lighter (I didn't realize that he even took the lighter, lol. I asked if he is a pickpocket during his past life, he told me it's all about "stealth" XD), but he got cold feet and backed out, lol. Then, with nothing to do, I took Yoshida's balloon and connected it to the barrel of the Bunsen burner. XD I turned on the gas tap, thinking that the gas would expand the balloon. XD But nothing happened, lol, and Cheng Liang, who is sitting in front of me, saw what we were doing and cleverly deduced that the gas supply must has been turned off. And to think I was so freaking puzzled over why no gas is coming out. XD

Then I got a better idea. Connect the balloon to the tap and then turn it on. XD I didn't really connect it well though, so the water was seeping away, but some did make it inside the balloon. Only a little pool of water though, haha. I was thinking of filling it up with water entirely. :P I took the balloon and touched the bottom surface, where there is water on the other side. It feels wet, yet my hands are still try, and no water leaked out, lol. Strange feeling that was. Of course, the people in front are playing with the balloons too. I think Samuel filled a balloon with water. XD The balloons tend to shrink and harden into a small yet hard substance when the air leaks. Yoshida takes those and chuck them at Ephraim. XD Cheng Liang was playing with the balloon too (how so, I forgot), but he attracted a lot of attention, even the teacher could not continue closing one blind eye, so she shouted, "The guys at that corner!" (referring to Cheng Liang, who is seeing at the most right horizontally, and center vertically, and those around him) I looked at Ephraim's corner instead XD (Ephraim is sitting at the most left along the right column of benches and at the most behind).

By the way, I was doing Maths during Chemistry, as usual, lol. The last question for the E. Maths paper (which I did not do. That particular question requires a graph paper, and I don't have one at that moment) was about kinematics. A particle got thrown off the cliff into the sea. I told Yoshida that and both of us laughed out loud. Throwing particles *cough* Particle E *coughcough* Ephraim *coughcough* *cough* off cliffs into the sea sounds so fun. XD



It was English next. The teacher spent one hour going through with us five letter-writing questions, at the end of which we had to do one of those five questions together in our English groups of four. A group of girls, including Fym, Sze Ling, Yingjie, Serene, Cynthia, stayed back in the Chemistry lab (don't ask me why, I'm always the first freaking out of there XD), I think to ask questions (again, don't ask me why. Asking our Chemistry teacher a question = Getting more confused about the topic of that question you are inquiring), so they were late for English for twenty-five minutes. The teacher was angry, telling them to stay outside the class and study Chemistry instead, and that they can only come back in when they tell her a reason why they should stop studying Chemistry and study English. Poor thing. :( Yoshida suggested, "I got bored of Chemistry, so I came for English." XD The teacher let them back in quite a while later, but still, poor thing lah. :( At the end of that hour, we chose which questions we wanted to do. Hiok Joo suggests doing it next Monday after Chemistry (last period on Monday). I told her, "Let's do it during Chemistry instead." XD Perfect plan, great utilization of time. ;)

It was recess after that. Particle E disappeared (I swear I didn't throw him off the cliff into the sea!! ), so it's only Vernon, Yoshida and me. The three of us went to the library, while Vernon chose to first go visit the toilet beside the library. Yoshida was walking around the library for some stupid reason, refusing to just find a place and sit down, and I was following him, wondering where the fuck is he going, lol. Vernon came in then, and Yoshida left the library, and I decided to follow Vernon instead, walking past all of the computers playing DotA and missing being able to play Warcraft III at home, we went to our usual place and sat there. I found a Chinese edition of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, so I took it and examined the cover. Harry looks nerdy, rofl, though Fleur looks kinda cute. XD Didn't know Krum has hair, lol, I thought he's bald. Anyway, I got bored of it and tossed it aside. Both of us then started listening to music, lol. Don't know about him, but I was listening to Thank You!!, the second ending of Bleach (well, for some weird reason I find myself humming that tune during English just now, so might as well listen to it then).

Suddenly, a loud voice breaks the peace. Apparently, the school's IT guy (don't know his name or role, and I always see him at the computer labs, so I sort of start to believe that he fixes spoiled computers or something XD) saw everyone playing DotA on the computers in the library and got freaking angry. He's shouting and shouting, and I told Vernon that we better leave, in case we became 池鱼之殃 (suffer a disaster due to implications, or something like that).

Yoshida came while we were almost going to leave, and thus the three of us left together. I was wondering why is he so angry. Vernon explains that by right, students aren't supposed to be playing games on the school's computers before school ends. Lol... There was some kind of band performing at the piano, and the three of us were loitering around the area at the second floor above the piano, listening to the band. Larry is there lol, at the first floor. We called him, but appears he didn't hear us. We then went to loiter at the corridor to the hall. From one side we see the girls of 4R1, and the other side we see the guys of 4R1. It's obvious which side we were at. XD

Recess ends, we went back to class. There were only the three of us back at class, so we went and took a chapteh and play it. Vernon couldn't really kick it well, lol, so it was only Yoshida and me. Afterwards, Wei Sheng came, and the three of us played with each other. Wei Sheng is a good kicker, lol, he even knows how to handle the chapteh with his head and chest (neither Yoshida and I have the ability to do so XD), though he lacks strength in his kicks, so the chapteh don't reach a good height. Yoshida is not bad too, but he tends to miss the chapteh most of the time. As for me, I couldn't restrict my strength and thus would always kick it too hard and overshot. ^_^" But hey, I just realized I can kick it even if it is at a high height off the ground! :D I can kick high with my legs, lol. Bet you can't, Gamma Ray. :P

The teacher came, and the snacks were given out, lol. Then, our timetables of our preliminaries were given out too. Meh, I aren't too worried of preliminaries. :P The teacher then started the CME lesson. Teaching us about elections and politicians, blah blah. Yoshida and I were both eating the snacks while the teacher is giving us a lecture on it, lol. I shared a dirty joke with Yoshida.

Q: In a democratic society, how important are elections?
A: Very important. Sex can only happen when a male gets an erection.

XD

Next, we had to split ourselves into groups of four and answer some questions regarding the school's effort to make us appreciate art. They want our opinions on it, something like that. Ephraim and Vernon are already in Larry and Afiqah's team, so I went and get Wei Sheng and Yuhaimi in my team, together with Yoshida, lol. To be honest, I were intending to have the four of us play chapteh without doing the assignment given to us. XD I gave Wei Sheng my exercise book, took another for myself, and played "table tennis" using the chapteh, lol. Then I tried using my exercise book to keep whacking the chapteh upwards, and see how long I can keep at it without the chapteh dropping to the floor. XD Then no choice, went to do that shit first. We rushed through it, then -

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE.

The four of us started playing chapteh at the back, rofl. Yuhaimi's quite a good kicker as well, but his reflexes aren't really fast, lol. Damn, never knew playing chapteh could be so fun. XD Ephraim came and joined in for a while, though he rather play alone than together with us. He tried back-kicking a few times ending in failure, rofl. Both Yoshida and I think Gamma Ray cannot kick the chapteh high. XD Vernon also joined in as well, but he found himself unable to kick the chapteh, so instead, I took Faizal's E. Maths Ten-Years-Series (don't tell him ) and gave it to Vernon, who started using it as a racket and the chapteh as a shuttlecock. XD Once, Yoshida kicked the chapteh at him, and Vernon whacked it with bare hands. Ouch. X( Once, I went away for some reason, and when I came back, Ephraim accidentally kicked the chapteh at me, and instinctively, without thinking, I bent backwards to dodge it. I did the Matrix dodge without realizing! XD

Our A. Maths Integration and Kinematics test papers were given back. I scored 30 out of 38. I remembered I was dancing in joy, cheering, "Yay! I don't have to attend Maths clinic!" XD (failures have to attend Maths clinic, a nice name given by the teachers when it actually means lame old maths remedial) Vernon, Wei Sheng and Yuhaimi failed though, so they were three out of eleven who had to attend Maths clinic. Poor thing. :( While doing that test, the teacher told us only to do questions one to five (there were six questions on the test paper), believing that we would not have enough time to do the last question. I went ahead and did that question, lol, because I had time left for the test, I was bored, and I didn't feel like checking my answers for the first five questions. XD So Ephraim and Yoshida went to the teacher, Ephraim not understanding how to do one of the questions. I went there for fun, and then, for fun as well, told the teacher, "'cher, I do question six you never mark." So she asked me to give her my paper for her to mark question six. XD Rofl, I got full marks for the last question. That's unofficially 37 out of 45. :P

The zip of my pencil box was spoiled. T_T I probably have to go and find a replacement pencil box, lol. Zzz... Vernon was so bored he found a marble, took his pen and used it to practice billiard. XD Yoshida and Yuhaimi once went to hiding halfway while playing chapteh, lol. They, as part of the Green Movement Committee, had something to do, but of course, they didn't want to do that shit, and thus went to hide (behind the back door of the classroom). XD

Yay, Geography was canceled! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

We left school as soon as the bell rang, rofl.

No comments: