Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Used to Not Having Internet...

Sigh, how long has it been – thirteen days? – since I have proper Internet access. Man, and to think that I would go into depression if I do not have Internet access, like I did a few years ago...

School is alright, I suppose, lol.

No flag raising today due to rain. Yay. :D Vernon, Yoshida and I are the first to reach the classroom, lol, although the text on the whiteboard is enough to make me shout, "What the fuck!" Someone wrote to read Newsweek page 33 and write a summary of that page. -.- Worse still, it is signed by the English teacher, or someone claiming to be the English teacher. Why did I say that? Because the name was spelled wrongly. -.- Who knows if it is really the English teacher writing that and asking us to do this shit, or some mother fucker (who did not happen to be able to spell the name of our English teacher correctly, I may add) pulling a prank on us and thinking it is funny. I am hoping it'd be the latter (I'm too lazy to go and do that so-called 'assignment'), yet on the other hand, I hope that it isn't the latter too, rofl, because if it is, I will find which sicko wrote that and beat him up. -.-

First period is Chemistry. No shit. I brought English (more detailedly, Newsweek, lol), Ephraim and Wei Sheng brought Physics, and I saw the chairperson (her name's Hui Ling if I'm not mistaken XD) bringing A. Maths. Seems as if it is a habit of my class to bring textbooks of a variety of subjects for Chemistry lesson, haha. We all know why we do so. *looks at boring Chemistry teacher* But the one I am thoroughly impressed with though, is Larry. Not only did he bring Chemistry, but he brought Elective Geography and Physics as well! God damn it, he can read three books at once! XD Nah, actually those three books he brought are the next three subjects for Larry, none of which requires him to go to the classroom, lol, so he conveniently took all three and can not return to the classroom until after all three periods, haha.

I wanted to do the 'assignment' written on the whiteboard during Chemistry at that time, but I read through the article halfway and got seriously and thoroughly bored. Took me forty minutes to read three pages, lol, the article is too boring, so I, nothing to do, looked up and paid attention to the Chemistry teacher. Three minutes later, not absorbing anything, not understanding anything, I asked myself, "Just what the shit am I doing? And just what the shit am I hoping to achieve by doing so?" and went to sleep. ^_^

Second period was History. Watched a video about World War II, on the Allies commanders (specifically, the British ones) discussing plans, tactics and strategy for D-Day. I can't catch what they are saying most of the time. DX

Next was Physics. We moved on to a new chapter, Radioactivity, lol. We learned about the three particles, alpha, beta and gamma. The teacher, wanting to let us have an easier time remembering which particle has what properties, links it to "Three Blind Mice". Alpha, the first one, is supposedly big and fat, so it has high speed and it crashes into stuff, knocking them out of its way. Upon hearing that, everyone in the class turns towards Alvin, rofl, who is big and fat. XD Coincidentally or not, Alvin, like alpha, starts with the alphabet "a"! XD

Next is beta, which is supposedly tall and thin, so it has high speed but it doesn't knock into stuff. Alvin laughs loudly, and we all know why Alvin is laughing at, Cheng Liang, lol. Cheng Liang always makes fun of Alvin being big and fat (including just now when we learned about alpha particle too, I may add), so Alvin would reverse the situation and make fun of Cheng Liang being tall and thin. So yeah, Alvin became alpha, and Cheng Liang became beta, even though there are a lot in our class who are tall and thin as well (like Cheng Kang, Kenneth and me, lol). XD

Last, gamma, is short and tiny. Needless to say, Yoshida and I started laughing as we looked at Particle E. XD So yeah, after that, we had another nickname to call Ephraim, "Gamma Particle". XD

After Physics was recess, but Gamma Particle had a lot of questions he wanted to ask regarding tomorrow's test, so he went to ask the teacher question after question. He wasted twenty-five minutes of the times of me, Vernon, Yoshida, the teacher and himself, rofl. After the twenty-five minutes, the teacher looks as if he is having headache and needs to take Panadol, so we left, and then Particle E, as always, disappears. Turns out he went back and asked the teacher more questions. XD That Gamma Particle has a motive though, to imply to the teacher on the lack of knowledge we have on the chapters being tested tomorrow, hoping the teacher would take notice and postpone the test. XD

Geography lesson was next. Sigh... The teacher gave us worksheets to do and expect us to shut up and complete the worksheets obediently. Psh. Many people did one or two questions, gave in to the boringness of Geography and the low temperature due to the aircon, and fell asleep. I wasn't that stupid. I did A. Maths questions on Integration at the blank spaces of the Geography worksheets, the interest keeping me awake. XD

Chinese next. As usual, an hour meant to be wasted. Most of us were either practicing A. Maths in preparation of the A. Maths test coming next period, or revising Physics in preparation of the test the next day. XD I was mumbling, "Sorry, teacher, I'm going to use my Chinese Reading Log exercise book to do A. Maths integration." XD Vernon, due to coldness, was wearing a black suit, lol. He looks kinda cool wearing it. XD

Once during the lesson, Vernon felt a breeze of coldness running through him, so he made a hissing noise. I was like, "What, trying to learn how to speak Parseltongue?" XD (Parseltongue is the language of snakes in Harry Potter in case you didn't know) Yoshida, hearing that, starts to make a bunch of hissing noises. XD

Near the end of the lesson, Faizal, who didn't take Chinese (obviously, he isn't a Chinese, rofl), returns to the classroom, but since the Chinese teacher is in the classroom, he decided to leave his A. Maths textbook and pencil case (which he took to his free period) along the corridor outside the classroom and walked off (presumably to kill time and wait for the Chinese teacher to go off before he enters the classroom). Playfully, I quickly ran outside through the back door, took Faizal's stuff and ran back into the classroom, without his notice. XD He came back, found his stuff disappeared, and started to panic as he looked around, rofl. Vernon, Yoshida and I were looking at him do so from inside the classroom through the windows, and I can't help but burst into laughter. XD Yoshida, saying, "I'll go and make things more complicated.", went outside. I thought he was going to tell Faizal that I took his stuff, but he went outside, stood beside Faizal and looked down, implying that his stuff dropped to the first floor. XD I went out too and, trying to control my laughter, looked down as well. Faizal was like, "Oh fuck, I hope it didn't drop down." And after a while, where he found me controlling my laughter suspicious, went into the classroom, saying, "I hope I don't see my stuff inside the classroom." And there it is! XD Roflmao.

Last but not least (well, second last by right, but the last period, History, was canceled :D) was A. Maths. Lame teacher, she came into the classroom and announces, "And now is A. Maths." when all of us knows fully-well that it is A. Maths now, having studied for the test during that previous hour. *rolls eyes* And Yoshida and I just had to be sarcastic about it.

Samy: Hey, I thought it was Physics!
Yoshida: No, it's Chemistry now...
Samy: Really? Isn't it... um... Economics?
Yoshida: Lol, economics... Nah, it's Transfiguration.
Samy: Yeah, Transfiguration. Transform this calculator! *wields pen like wand and points at calculator, then switches it with Yoshida's one* Transform it back! *switches calculator back* Now, vanish the calculator! *points pen at calculator and takes calculator away* And finally, conjure the calculator! *puts calculator back*
Yoshida: Nah, it's Defense Against the Dark Arts now.
Samy: Expelliarmus! *points pen at Yoshida*
Yoshida: Expelliarmus! *points pen at Samy*
Samy: *flings pen away purposely* *picks up pen* Imperio!
Yoshida: Crucio!
Samy: Ouch! Avada Kedavra!
Yoshida: *pretends to die*
Samy: Expelliarmus!
Yoshida: Protego!
Samy: *flings pen away again*

XD The test was alright. Not bad. Those who failed had to attend Maths remedial. Yay. I think I'll be one of them. *pessimist* XD

And yeah, finally, a riddle before I end this blog. XD

Q: What happens when you cross a lollipop with a rabbit?
A: A sucker's born every minute.

Reminds me of that time at Genting with Dave, rofl. XD

I still remember there was a mirror on the wall. Above is the caption "Can you roll your tongue like this?" while on the left and right are pictures of people ridiculously rolling their tongues in stupid ways. Dave and I tried for a while. We then heard laughter. I tried looking through the mirror, turns out to be a glass and the people across the glass can see us rolling our tongues. Shitty hell. XD Was mad at that time, but now that I think about it, it's funny. Rofl. XD Went all the way around, and we found the glass. Above is a quote that says "There is a sucker born every minute." Roflmao.

No comments: