Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sigh...

It's been a week since I started blogging offline, and thus, a week since my Internet was down.

I finally got my Internet access back, yay. Finally received the letter from my ISP containing my new password, lol. But damn, one problem is solved and another problem comes. Exactly as the Chinese proverb says, "一波未停,一波又起。" (A wave hasn't stop yet, and another wave comes.) My Internet with my new Ethernet modem is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I'll use Mozilla Firefox's Fasterfox to time how long it takes to load my blog. Okay, I clicked on my blog's link. Be right back, I'm gonna go and make myself a cup of coffee. Then I'll go read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (gotta quickly do so and get the storyline back into my head after not reading Harry Potter books for such a long time, or I won't be able to follow the plotline when I get Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows three days later!), and maybe I'll listen to my mp3 player while reading. Then I'll ask my neighbours out for a game of Ice&Water at the playground near my house, then maybe we can all come to my house and play some PlayStation2. Maybe after that I'd take a bath, and then I'll go read Bleach volume 27 again. Then I'll daydream and wonder when I will get to buy Bleach volume 28... Want to see how strong did Chad get after his training with Renji's Bankai, Hihiou Zabimaru, haha... Then maybe I'll go and re-watch the episode of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl when Ash got owned by Roark and in which Paul called him pathetic... XD Then I'll go do some of the questions in the A. Maths Ten-Years-Series, and... YOU'RE STILL LOADING, MY BLOG?!?!

Pfft, I'll blog about school life first, I suppose.

Played soccer at the quadrangle this morning during PE, lol. My team lost 2-3, haha. The girls were playing Captain's ball just next to where we were playing soccer, and horizontally, the boundaries of our playing field was large, lol. All the way from the D&T block's corridor (the corridor itself included) to the raised platform leading to the canteen (the platform, on the other hand though, not included, as only very rarely does the ball travel up the platform). So in other words, the place where the girls are playing Captain's ball is also included as our soccer territory. XD So every time the ball rolls towards the girls' areas, we would still charge at it, playing as if nothing much happened, and the girls screamed and shrieked and paused their games, getting the heck out of our ways, haha. XD I described to Wei Sheng that when the ball rolls over to the girls' areas, it's like the ball rolling onto a road with a lot of traffic, rofl. XD

Yoshida, Larry, Vernon and Ephraim were playing badminton up at the volleyball court. Whenever I look up at them playing, I tend to ignore Ephraim (because I'm poking fun at his height, implying that Ephraim is so short I can't see him from the quadrangle, when actually I perfectly can XD), so I would always shout, "Oi, Yoshida! You and Vernon are teaming up against Larry? C'mon, man, stop bullying him 2-on-1!" XD (In case you were so stupid you can't tell, Vernon and Yoshida are actually playing against Larry AND Ephraim. XD)

Geography test next. Zzzzzz. Didn't feel like treating it seriously, for some reason. Tried cheating, got caught by the stupid teacher even before I get the chance to cheat. Bah.

Whoohooo, the Fasterfox timer for my blog is now on 667s (in other words, my blog has been loading for 667s, and has still not completed loading yet). :S Oh, lol, it just stopped. 700.630s. -_______- My Internet connection one week ago can load it in 7 seconds. -.- And by the way, the two pictures on top and at the bottom were not loaded, lol. Two grey rectangles took their places. -.- *presses Refresh, I want my banner DX*

After Geography was... *thinks for a while, can't remember X(* oh yeah, English. Did a composition during that period. I chose the question "Should both parents work when their children are still very young? What are your views?" I wrote bullshit, and complete bullshit for that question. -.- After that, I went to take out my A. Maths textbook and practiced by doing some of the questions inside there on some pieces of scrap paper I've been keeping for this exact purpose. XD

Recess next. Yoshida's liquid paper ran out, so we got some stupid idea, to pull out the tape, grab one end of it, and threw the other end, with the casing attached, down and at the banglas down there. XD Of course, we didn't hit any bangla, due to low accuracy and high wind. XD But hey, I had fun throwing the liquid paper casing and then pulling it up using the tape, like fishing. XD

Then Yoshida, Ephraim and I left first, while Vernon has to stay behind to finish his composition. I seriously have no idea why people like Vernon and Larry could still be hurrying to finish their composition when I finished it in forty minutes and had to resort to A. Maths to keep me entertained. XD Yoshida and I went to the bookshop, as Yoshida has to buy himself a liquid paper to replace his own, as well as a box of staple bullets, since he ran out of them too. Ephraim, along the way, disappeared, though maybe it could be because he jumped into Yoshida's pocket and thus stayed hidden.

Yoshida and I then went to the library, but along the way, we saw Ephraim, walking towards us from the library. Turns out the library is closed due to some visitors coming to the school. -_- I hate how those stupid visitors affect our daily school lives, rofl. Then once again, Ephraim disappeared, or it could be because Yoshida accidentally stepped on him. :shifty: We encountered Vernon along the way towards the classroom block, and the three of us (well, maybe four, if Ephraim got stuck onto Yoshida's soles ) sat at a bench outside the NPCC room, Yoshida having fun with his newly bought liquid paper, lol. Then we returned to class early before the bell rings.

Ephraim, surprisingly, was already in class when we went there. Man, Particle E sure can move fast. XD Nothing to do, Yoshida wrote "A. Maths Test, NOW!" (the teacher actually wanted it to be today, but many people complained, so it got postponed to next week), but he erased it later. *rolls eyes* Next, he wrote, in very small letters, "Look here". I think it has to do with those stupid posters in which they have big words "LOOK HERE" and then a very small No Smoking sign, lol. -.- So I went and add a very small stick figure, labeling it "Particle E". XD Faizal came in, saw "Particle E", and decided to erase part of the "P" in "Particle E", so it becomes "Farticle E". XD Ephraim went to erase himself (a.k.a. Particle E) later. XD

Maths now. Teacher started teaching Relative Velocity. It is then that I realized that the lesson of the subject you are good at is boring because the teacher teaches it extremely slowly, while on the other hand, the lesson of the subject you suck in is boring because you don't understand a single shit of what the teacher is talking. XD Yeah, lesson was extra boring, I almost fell sleep. -.- Next she went through the Vectors worksheet. Even more boring. X(

My mother came to school at 12pm, as I had to leave to go to the hospital for my doctor appointment. Some guy came into class, saying that my mother has come, but Larry thought it was his mother (since both of us share the same Chinese names, rofl), so he kicked the ground ten times in an instant, shouted "SORU!!" and dashed towards the General Office (or in other words, just ran very fast ^_^"). Yoshida told me that it is actually MY mother, lol, in which I am very clear about. So, sighing audibly, I packed up and left, rushing after Larry. That stupid idiot. Yeah, Larry got owned pretty much. I was pointing at my mother and telling him, "Is this your mother, god damn it?!" XD

It started raining on the way to the hospital. While waiting for the bus to come, I noticed that the pavement is wet due to the rain.



Somehow, I was unable to resist myself thinking of Particle E...



Arrived at the hospital, and waited for an hour. -.- The doctor (this time a Caucasian) could not get any conclusion over the root of the problem, so he asked me to go back two weeks later for another check. -.- Yeah, I paid twenty bucks and waited for an hour, skipping school along the way, just to get asked to come back two weeks later. Bravo.

Went to Tampines Mall next. Had to buy two tickets of the movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I called Hong Wei to ask him for the last time what time he wants, but he hasn't come back home yet. -.- Oi, buddy, it was 4pm then. What crazy teachers have you got? So I just bought two movie tickets at 5pm, lol. Then I went back home, and he told me he might not make it. -.- His teachers must be crazy, lol, he wasn't even sure what time he gets to be dismissed from school tomorrow. -.- He better be able to make it, bloody hell, looool.

Then I went down to Popular and bought Bleach volume 27. Awesome volume, lol, I especially like three parts of them. First part was Hitsugaya's revival in the fight against Luppi and owning him with Thousand Years Ice Prison. That was badass ownage, lol, since Luppi thinks he has the upper hand in numbers, and Hitsugaya comes up and surrounds him with a freaking ton of ice pillars. XD Second was Orihime in Ichigo's room, lol. I like what she said, "Living five different lives, and in those five lives, fall in love with the same person." XD She almost kissed him too. XD Third and last was when Orihime healed Grimmjow's left arm. Grimmjow was like, "Oi, girl, come here. Heal this one too." Then the "6" on his back starts to appear, and Luppi was like "What the fuck?", and then Grimmjow suddenly launches himself towards Luppi, kills him, and declares himself the 6th Espada, and all under the eyes of Aizen. That was pure bad-ass, lol!

Alright, I'm going to bed now. No way am I going to frustrate something further with this shitty Internet speed that is even slower than the Dial-Up I used eight years ago. -.- Hope Hong Wei can get dismissed from school early tomorrow. XD XD

No comments: