Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!

Why the fuck must my fucking Internet connection be fucking down again!? Just how many fucking times must it be fucking down!? Why can't it just fucking work for fuck's sake! Fuck fuck fuck! Worse, at such a fucking time where I have one fucking bunch of fucking shit I need to fucking do! Fuck fuck fuck! You fucking Internet connection fucker! Fuck!!

Freaking wasted four hours today trying to fix that bloody Internet connection to no avail. Fucking bastard. I tried restarting the computer, I tried system restore, I tried changing the settings, I tried looking around Help and Support, I tried troubleshooting, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I tried changing USB ports, I tried changing USB cables, I tried kicking the modem with a swift downwards kick, I tried whacking the modem against the wall, I tried throwing the modem at a sofa, I tried chucking the modem at the floor, just what must I do to make it fucking work!?!?!

... Oh yes! There is something I haven't try yet!

Oh rulers! He who is crowned with the name of man wears a mask of blood and flesh, and has ten-thousand fluttering wings! With truth and moderation, lightly scratch your nails against the wall of a dream that knows no sin! Destructive Art 33: BLUE FIRE, CRASH DOWN!! *sets his fucking modem on fire*

Fucking hell, a seriously waste of time, my fucking modem is, especially since I've still got so much shit I need to do. I need to get a few more hours of gaming to prevent the withdrawal symptoms of my computer, gaming and Internet addiction from popping up, I need to blog (I'm writing this piece of shit on a Notepad while being offline at the moment, by the way), I need to submit my DPA (Direct Polytechnic Admission) application, shit, shit, shit! Work, you god damned modem, work!!

I suppose I should start blogging about yesterday first before blogging about school life... Please try not to mind the occasional insult every now and then against my absolutely useless, worthless and filthy piece of modem shit that pops up every once in a while throughout this blog entry. I dare say you'll be encountering a lot of them.

With the warning done, let us proceed.

I had to go to the hospital yesterday as I have an appointment with the doctor. Yeah, the inflammation of my left eye is not recovered completely yet. Yeah, sure, it seems much better now. The appearance of my eye seems a lot less red, my eye doesn't hurt like fuck neither like shit nor like any other thing, not in the morning, not when staring at lights, yeah. What concerns me, though, is that vision from my left eye is still a bit blur. I can't really see very well with my left eye yet, even with my spectacles on. I fear this will cause me to place too much reliance on my right eye, which will strengthen it and weaken my left eye. Gee, those two eyes already have a difference of like fifty degrees, I definitely do not want the gap to further increase, lol, or it's gonna be freaking strange for my vision.

Anyway, yeah, went to the doctor, blah blah blah. Still need to go blood test. Basket, hospital very troublesome sia. Blood test blood test lah, but you know what fuck? I have to fucking fill up eight or nine of those freaking containers with my blood. X( What the fucking hell, it's not one, it's not two, it's like eight! X( Just because they have to send each blood sample to different departments for testing. Fuck lah, just what am I down with? -.- Scary lor, the freaking needle is like sooooo thick, then keep pumping blood out like siao. Wah lan, I having nightmare of thick needles already lah. *shivers*

And the hospital fees for that particular day came to $94.50... What the fuck, how did they calculate until that huge amount? No wonder most parents want their children to become doctors. -.- Yeah, I have to pay $94.50 to have my blood pumped out. Wonderful. *rolls eyes*

Okay, let's move on to today's school life.

The first three words that came straight into my mind after stepping into the school after two days of weekend and two days of being absent was plain and simple: What the fuck? The field looked as if it had became an abandoned battlefield. Spots of ugly, brown soil dot the green grass, giving the impression that bombs and grenades were exploded on those spots. The half-finished buildings remind me of barracks used by either side of the conflict, built to house soldiers at rest, damaged by enemies forces, repaired, damaged, repaired, damaged, repaired, and so on. The basketball court was empty and abandoned. Where the fuck am I supposed to go for my morning assembly!? I found my class sitting outside the book shop, lol, so I went to join. Turns out we now have to go to the quadrangle for morning assembly. Pfft.

Turns out there was a temperature-taking exercise today, and students were told to bring their thermometers yesterday or something like that. Not like it matters much to me, as I've chucked my thermometer into my bag and since has been too lazy to bother to take it out. :) However, naturally I do not feel comfortable sticking it into my mouth, especially since it has been kept hidden inside my bag for God-knows-how-many months. So all I did was rub the silver part of the thermometer with my pants, rubbing hard to increase the temperature reading while rubbing softly to decrease it, hoping to get a normal body temperature, haha. I got 37.1°C, yay. XD Faizal, who happens to be sitting behind me, didn't bring his thermometer, so he asked me to lend mine to him. All he did was take my made-up reading of 37.1°C and showed it to the teacher, so "coincidentally", the both of us have temperatures of 37.1°C. XD

First period was Physics. Faizal wanted to sit in front, so Yuhaimi and him exchanged seats with Vernon and I, causing us to sit right at the last row with Yoshida and Ephraim, lol. The lesson was on resistors, what the colour on each band means, how to tell the resistance of the resistor by reading the colours of the bands, and stuff like that. It's hard to read, lol. Despite not being colour-blind, I can't tell whether the colour of the band is yellow, gold or orange. ^_^"

Next period was PE (Physical Education), but I was supposed to use the period to take my A Maths test, which everyone else had either yesterday or on Monday, during which I was absent. Thus, the rest changed into their PE T-shirts while I left mine inside my bag, took my pencil box and proceeded to the benches outside the general office, where the maths teacher told me to wait for her. I spent fifteen long minutes waiting impatiently. She didn't freaking turn up. I got fed up. I took my pencil box and went to the quadrangle, past the guys playing soccer, seeing that Ephraim fortunately is using two rackets at once, asked one from him and joined in to play badminton, wearing my school uniform. XD Started with two shuttlecocks initially, but I accidentally hit one into the drain. XD I took over the drain cover (with ease :P) while Yoshida took the shuttlecock, and we left it there, infected with dirty drain water, rofl. So now we're suddenly stuck to only one shuttlecock. XD

We then, for some reason, went up to the volleyball court to play badminton there. It was Vernon and I against Yoshida and Ephraim, haha. During some point of the game, Ephraim got bored and held his badminton racket like Ichigo in Bleach wielding his Zanpakutou, Zangetsu. XD I'll find a picture...



So I suggested to him to hold his badminton racket like Ichigo holding Zangetsu before he activates Bankai, and he really did it. XD I'll go find another picture...



Then play until half stupid Larry come irritate me, keep circling around me, telling me that I can't play while in my school uniform and that I should give him my badminton racket. Bullshit, man. There's no way I'll obey shit like that. Shitty rules are written for the sole purpose of being broken. Of course I ignored Larry, walking and running past him many times as if in a basketball court where he is blocking each and every of my moves. ^_^" Defiance is my middle name, yeah.

...Although I'm not sure that I would like it if my full name is "Samy Defiance Dragonflame"...

Soon, however, Ephraim got bored of playing, so he decided to pass his badminton racket to Larry, asking for him to take over instead. Larry played, and twice he hit the shuttlecock so far it almost ended up in the 'battlefield' (the field, filled with half-finished buildings, dirty soil and filthy banglas, of course). XD First time, he hit it so that the distance between the shuttlecock and the field was two times the length of the badminton racket I was using, lol. The second time, he was luckier, as it was just about five centimetres away, haha. I told him to go down and pick the shuttlecock himself if he ever hit it so far it ended up in the field. XD

PE ended soon, and it was Physics SPA next. Focal length, ewww. One of the Physics chapter I don't really like, lol. Then again, what Physics chapter do I not dislike? XD My graph was teh suxxor, no doubt, lol. It was something like this:



Major suxxor, yeah, but there's no choice, I screwed up the experiment somehow, one way or another. XD

Most people were using the torchlights to shine at each other, lol. I prefer to play with the rulers instead. First, I did a Ittoryuu Iai: Shishi Sonson with it, copying Zoro from One Piece. Next, I tried to do Bankai: Tensa Zangetsu, copying Ichigo from Bleach. XD Then, I took Yoshida and Ephraim's shared ruler, and tried copying Ukitake's Shikai (initial release), where he is able to split his sealed sword into two of them in their Shikai form, haha.

Every last wave, be my shield! Every last lightning bolt, be my blade! Sougyo no Kotowari!!

XD Put the two rulers together, act as if it's one ruler, and then split them apart when "activating Shikai". XD It's amazing what boredom can do to the mind. XD

It was recess next. Vernon, Ephraim and I just went into the library next door, dumped our Physics textbooks, Ten-Year-Series, pencil boxes and stationery there and went off to the canteen to buy drinks, haha. It's good to hear that the new drink store, which has been selling drinks I have never ever hear nor see before in my whole entire life, sell something that I am familiar with, namely 100-Plus, haha. Ephraim, Vernon and I each bought a can of 100-Plus, while Yoshida bought some can drink I've never seen before, a black can on the outside, with the drink being red in colour. Yoshida was covering the entire can, so we can't see the name of the drink, though I bet it's because Ephraim seems so interested in what Yoshida is drinking that he is covering it up, haha. Just to shoo Ephraim off, he answers that it's blood. Ewww. Lol.

Went to the library. Talked cock sang song. Next.

It was English next, but the teacher took quite some time to come into the classroom. It was twenty minutes into the lesson already, and yet the teacher was nowhere in sight. Suddenly, a huge number of my classmates started to walk out of the class, making me believe as if English lesson is not in class, as I believed, but elsewhere, in which the others are walking to. Turns out there was some commotion outside, and everyone is flooding outside to take a look at what happened, lol. Yoshida was saying that it was a fight, so here I was, preparing myself to jump into the fray and join in the fight. *shifty eyes* There, was our English teacher, reprimanding five guys (if I'm not mistaken). Yoshida tried to get us back into the classroom, reminding us that our teacher can be very fierce, lol, so it probably would not be wise to try and interfere or even witness.

Went back to the classroom, nothing to do, lol. I listened to Asterisk and Tonight, Tonight, Tonight, the first and forth openings of Bleach respectively on my mp3 player to kill time, and the teacher finally came into the classroom, thirty minutes late, lol. Yoshida thinks that she's so late because she had to accompany those guys to the general office, for whatever wrong they did. Didn't know being a teacher is not just as easy as just teaching shit, lol, you still have to attend to troublesome and tedious matters like fights and stuff. -_-

Actual English lesson was on summary. The only part in which I paid attention to is the first part in which the teacher gives a list of the points our summary should have, lol. My plan for summary is easy: Get the points out, string them together into sentences, done. I can't edit very well, lol, so rather than trying to act pro and end up screwing up, I prefer to keep things nice and simple. ^_^ So when the teacher was going through how to edit, I was instead writing a list of the names of the thirteen Captains and thirteen Vice-Captains in Gotei 13 of Bleach to keep me entertained, rofl. I'm not sure if I got the name of the Captain of the First Squad right (His name is composed of three words, in which I know what those three words are, but I forgot the order of those three words, haha), and I forgot the names of the Vice-Captains of the First, Second, Forth and Seventh Squads. Bah, they play too much of minor characters, so much even viewers can't remember their name. XD

And yeah, halfway during English, since the teacher was using her laptop to do the summary, she somehow thinks of the digital stuff that we are all born in, and asks the whole class for the so-called name of our generation, expecting the answer "digital natives" (because we were born in a period where digital usages were frequent, and we, being young, are able to pick it up easily), and also adding that her generation is the "digital immigrants" (because they were born before the period, but still made it into the period, if you get what I mean ^_^"). But then, when she asks us what generation we are in, I told Yoshida, "Sentimental Generation.", and the both of us laughed. XD By the way, Sentimental Generation is the opening of School Rumble Ni Gakki, an anime that both of us watch, lol.

E. Maths was next. Everyone was busily filing worksheets into their maths files, in which we have to pass up for checking soon. I can't find my E. Maths and A. Maths files, which I remember dumping them into the cupboard behind the class last Friday. After panicking a bit, the teacher flashed my content page onto the screen for everyone to copy. -_- Turns out the teacher took my files, lol. Man, how dishonest and irresponsible, she doesn't even bother to even at least inform a student before taking away his or her belongings. Yeah, sure, we really oughta be looking up to our teachers as perfect role models. *rolls eyes* So, look, I'm looking up to my teacher as a role model. *takes someone's stuff and runs away* :P

Faizal, who was absent in English period, finally came back into the class halfway through the E. Maths lesson. Apparently, he has been involved somehow in the fight in which the English teacher has settled just now. Some rumours went that he, alone, was beaten up by five people. Aww poor thing. Maybe he wouldn't end up losing if I were there. Just kidding, lol, it isn't nice to fight without a reason. (Hey, I mean, even battle-crazy Zaraki Kenpachi from Bleach has a reason to fight! Of course, his reason is to enjoy himself, and which he can only get enjoyment out of battling, but still, he has a reason... XD)

The teacher gave us a worksheet entirely of trigonometry questions taken from other schools' papers. -.- Some of the questions have the space for writing the answer on the next page, omg wtf lololol, so we have to flip here and there to write our answers and read the question. -_- Can't they just put one entire question into one page instead of splitting it up into two pages? -.- Difficult for the eyes, lol.

Then was A. Maths. Vectors seem easy, haha. Yoshida was lazy to do the questions given to us, so I offered to let him copy mine. XD In return, I did not know how to do the last part of the last question, so he taught me how to do (and after that, he copied from me again XD), haha. I call this 'fair trade'. *shifty eyes*

Once during the lesson, Ephraim came to our tables again, bugging Yoshida for the answers for some reason. *rolls eyes* Unexpectedly, Yoshida delivered a swift punch to his stomach, and Ephraim was crouching on the floor, making himself even shorter. XD I took the opportunity, and used the Chinese Teenager's Digest, in which I was reading before he came, to whack his head. He was so freaking angry he just stood up and marched back to his seat fumingly. XD I think we went over the line, heehee. :P

The maths teacher came and asked me where am I during the second period when I was supposed to take the stupid A Maths test. Turns out I was supposed to knock on the door of the staff room to get the darn teacher out instead of waiting for her to come out herself. -_- Shall I set some glorious red carpet too, my dear madam? *rolls eyes*

Chemistry next. Ewww. The period I hate the most. The stupid teacher saw me and was like, "Oh, so you're finally here! I'm so happy to see you!! :D :D ...When can you take your Chemistry test?" -__________________- I ran away last Friday to have lunch at KFC with those three friends, and I didn't come to school during Monday and Tuesday, rofl. I delayed it yet again, coming up with a lame excuse of having an appointment with my doctor after school, lol. Managed to drag it for yet another day, but I've still gotta find an excuse for tomorrow. No way am I going to waste time studying for or to waste time taking an exam in which I know I am destined to fail. -____- Can't the stupid teacher just give me a big fat zero? I don't mind. Actually, to me, time is more precious than getting 0 for my test.

Yes, time is precious to me, you mother fucking modem. You who wasted four hours of my life trying to get you fixed! Absolutely unforgivable! Die!!

Freaking Chemistry teacher, she just keeps talking on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and... you get the picture. -______________- It's worse enough that she has to talk bullshit for one whole bloody hour in which absolutely nobody would be paying attention to, she has to eat my leisure time and overshot her freaking talking for fifteen whole minutes! DX God damn it, man, God damn it!

I'd like to point out that, during some point of the time, the first row was entirely sleeping. Yes, the first row, in which the teacher has the best view of! (Of course, there were a few sleeping at the second and third rows as well, but they always fall asleep in Chemistry that it would be a miracle if the teacher still has not gotten used to it). The teacher even has to shout, "First row, wake up!" From this alone, one can easily tell how freaking boring her stupid lesson is!

She's gotta be the sole reason why I ended up hating Chemistry. D:

Yeah, I'm done with blogging. C'ya. *chucks his modem into a pail of water just for fun :)*

No comments: