Friday, July 06, 2007

tsunai da kimi no te wo...

Heehee, can't choose a title, so I just randomly went with "tsunai da kimi no te wo...", a line in the lyrics of D-tecnoLife, the second opening of Bleach, which translates to "Your hand that I held", haha.

I'm thinking of changing my lame old blog layout to one of Bleach's, lol. Who knows? I'll check later, and perhaps change it.

And oh yeah, Vernon said this in the tagboard of his blog:
Quake: ...i live under the canal lar. so poor cannot buy textbook. how to be smart

...... *imagines Vernon living under a canal*



LOL!

Other than the background, it's all done in pwnage Paint (which is much better than Photoshop in my oh-so-humble opinions). Got the skin colour from Ash in my Pokémon Diamond and Pearl wallpaper, lol, and the hairstyle comes from Ichinose Maki in Bleach. Clothes colour are attributed to Vernon's preferences of dark colours, and I think I made his neck a little bit too long. :P Yeah.

Anyway, on to the school day!

I have totally nothing to say for Chemistry today, which is the first period, man... *shakes head vigorously and sighs*

I, together with Vernon, bought my A Maths worksheet on Kinematics to do during Chemistry, as is standard procedure with Chemistry. Vernon, being the pro (can't really not admit it here, now, can I? ;P) in Chemistry, has really no need to pay attention in Chemistry, since he's already so pro in it, lol (not to forget the fact that the bub can spend hours until 3am studying Chemistry when I haven't even touch my Chemistry textbook for 3 weeks -.-), while I, who give up on Chemistry, hardly gives a... *thinks about wanting to say the f-word to express his point, but ah... too vulgar, never mind* damn about it, lol, so I might as well bring A Maths to kill one hour worth of time.

On the way to the Science lab block, Yoshida stopped in the toilet, giving me his stuff for me to take care of. I stood outside the toilet, waiting for him, when Ephraim passed by. I playfully decided to give Ephraim Yoshida's pencil box, lol, which Ephraim always like to take for some reason. Yoshida came out after a while and I bluffed him that Ephraim snatched the pencil box away. :P Yoshida immediately started chasing Ephraim, with me running behind him. Ephraim merely gave the pencil box back, lol.

And god damn it, so freaking unlucky, Chemistry has to be in the computer lab. I was thinking then, "For what fuck!?" Only Lord Saradomin knows what misfortunate lies ahead of me then...

First thing Ephraim did in the computer lab is to go to Friendster. Omgwtf. X( Can't imagine shorty playing Friendster, rofl. Vernon was reading Wikipedia articles regarding Bleach, rofl (more specifically, on Grimmjow).

Given some stupid worksheet and some stupid disc of a educational program on Chemistry, zzz, and we are expected to get the answers of the worksheet from the program, double zzz. Had to sit according to register number, triple zzz, and I sat beside Elsen, quadruple zzz. No interest in Chemistry at all, quintuple zzz, and stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid teacher keep kaobei kaobu-ing me, hextuple zzz. Then Yoshida suay suay, his register number 42, but only 40 computers there, haha. Then he end up sit beside me, mainly because I have no freaking interest in using the computer (I can be quite persisent against the teacher's kaopei kaobu-ing), so I just offered mine for his usage.

So Yoshida do the assignment I down there do A Maths, Elsen and Cheng Liang beside me doing D&T (Design & Technology). Hoseh. Then the stupid teacher come kaobei kaobu. Kaobei finish still ask me stay back for Chemistry test, since I was absent yersterday, when there was a Chemistry test. Wah lan eh! Nah bei! Why can like that one? Ka ni na! Waste my time! Fuck!!

Then I just go back to do A Maths. :3 But then teacher still buay song leh, knn, come to me kaobei kaobu, then also start to kaobei Elsen and Cheng Liang. Sigh, 我们这些做学生的真的是命苦啊。。。 (translation: "us students lead a bitter life", or something like that) Then knn, teacher still buay song, put her arm on my computer monitor some more and kaobei kaobu even more. Wah lan eh. Then boh pian lor, just do what Yoshida is doing lor, zzz.

The program very funny nia. Give some question, then ask the 'player' to answer. Yoshida purposely answer it wrong twice, then the program will give the answer, then Yoshida copy answer down to his worksheet, without having to think any shit at all. XD I later found out we can just press any random shit, then click "Confirm" twice, and voila! Answer come out liao, hoseh, quick copy. XD

Then I go back to my A Maths. :3 Got one question don't know how to do (just because I used x=4 of the coordinates of a graph (3,4)... -.-), so asked Yoshida. We both think long long time, then Yoshida finally figured it out. XD

Vernon seebay song nia, he down there do A Maths the teacher boh chub him. Must be because of the guai kia image he gives out to teachers. :X

Then at the end of the lesson, Faizal and Yuhaimi, sitting behind, have nothing to do, so they started playing whatever games they found installed in the computers they are using, lol. Faizal tried the... what's the fucking name again...? Oh ya, Granado Espada, lanjiao name so hard to remember. -.- Then he don't have account can't even play. XD

Yuhaimi play Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. He tried Campaign, then play the first chapter of the Orc Prologue, but only a while he sian liao. Yoshida asked if got DotA or not, so I took over Yuhaimi's computer and went to Custom Games to check. The games inside funny variety nia, not those commonly found in Battle.Net, but rather weird ones like some Pokémon World. o.O Only custom game in there I know of is Run Kitty Run, loool. To Yoshida's disappointment, no DotA. What's a Warcraft without DotA. *rolls hands* (Actually, I don't have DotA in my Warcraft too... )

Then Yuhaimi go play some custom game, dodge sheep one. Then he suck at dodging them. XD Then one buch of guys all gather around and watch him play rofl, and we were making a huge commotion whenever something happened in the game, like Yuhaimi being hit by a sheep, Yuhaimi getting game over and get his character being eaten disgustingly by the sheep, and Yuhaimi executing his special move and destroying all the sheep on screen, rofl, and teacher once again buay song. Kaobei kaobei. If Yujun were in my class, I think he'd already point a middle finger and say, "Kaobei kaobei! Diam diam lah, chao cheebye!" XD That's what he said he use against kaobei teachers, lol. ^_^

While waiting for A Maths teacher to come and lesson to start, I was doing my own stuff when suddenly, Yoshida seems furious, and Ephraim and Vernon were staring at him with grins on their faces (not like it's first or second time, those geeks always do it for some weird reason *rolls eyes*). I wondered what's wrong, when I saw an empty eraser cover with the eraser missing. I asked Yoshida what happened, and he replied Ephraim took his eraser. I guess it's before Chemistry, when I gave Ephraim Yoshida's pencil box, lol. Ephraim must have took the eraser out, removed it from the eraser cover and put the eraser cover back inside the pencil box, keeping the eraser, and Yoshida only finding this out after Chemistry. Then, Sze Ling turned towards us, a sheepish look on her face, and gave Yoshida his eraser, rofl. (Sze Ling sits between Yoshida and I, and Ephraim and Vernon, so Ephraim could have passed it to her so she can pass it to Yoshida, thus explaining how she got it) On Yoshida's eraser, rofl, is the word 'owned', formed by holes, lol. On the most left hole was a staple bullet, so I'm guessing it's Ephraim using that staple bullet and writing that word. Yoshida was freaking furious obviously. Honestly, man, that's a little offboard, lol. Vernon was mouthing the word 'owned' to Yoshida when he saw what happened to his eraser rofl, and that got me thinking that Ephraim doesn't sound like someone who'll use owned, lol. I was thinking maybe it's Vernon, but Yoshida seems convinced it was Ephraim.

The teacher came, and returned us papers of our Probability test. She said that eight people in the class got full marks, and when she announced my name and gave me my paper, I jokingly told her, "But 'cher, I want to fail together with Yoshida!" XD ('cher already told Yoshida a few days ago that he failed) Yoshida got 8/20, lol, so sad. I lend him my paper let him copy corrections. Dum de dum.

Then don't know do what talk cock sing song lah. Teacher going through Kinematics worksheet (hey, not like I was paying attention) halfway suddenly disappear, lol. Nothing to do, so I borrowed Yoshida's Chinese foolscap paper and used it to do a few practice questions on Kinematics, haha. Then do until don't know how to do tulan don't do. XD

After a long, boring while, the bell rings and it's time for English. Teacher gave us four (yes, four!) Newsweek magazines, ask us to read a few articles, then give us questions to ask each other, just to test our Oral conversation. Zzz lah. Yoshida and I were talking cock lol. I'm prepared to fail my Oral. :D

On a day I was absent, during English class, the teacher gave the groups in our class a speech to write and present to the class, lol. Since I wasn't there, I was made to present the speed, lol. Then Hiok Joo finish the speech show me, saying that "It is a little cheesy." No way, man, it's ain't little cheesy. It's very cheesy! X( And I'm supposed to present this next Thursday, lol? My reply to Hiok Joo? "I'm taking an MC next Thursday." XD If I don't come, then Yoshida has to do it, lol, and Ephraim said that Yoshida will whack me for that. XD

Then recess. Yoshida wanted to throw away his eraser, lol, since it's got holes saying 'owned' now. I found it a waste (since the eraser could still be used), and asked Yoshida to give it to me, lol. He agreed... after throwing it to the bin. -.- So I just picked it up and put it into my pencil box. XD Then we went to book shop. Yoshida needed to buy a new eraser, while I needed to buy foolscap papers. At the book shop, I couldn't find the foolscap paper, so I asked where it is. Ephraim replied, "You cannot find them? Eye cock ah?" Then I replied, "You now then know!" XD Everyone laughed rofl.

During recess, I asked Vernon about Yoshida's eraser. Turns out it's Ephraim who did it and Vernon who merely suggested it, lol. Nothing to do in library. Fooled around with Yoshida and Ephraim, rofl. Yoshida and I were taking books and chucking them at Ephraim like throwing knives. XD Lol, pure boredom. XD

CME was sianness. Teach about responsibility of a parent. -.- Please lah, teach now also got what use? At least five years later then we marry right? Think we still can remember all this shit then? -.- Give some worksheet on two scenarios, one the parents want spend time with children, the other parents don't want spend time with children, then worksheet ask "You should do as responsible parents...". I just anyhow write "spend time with children". Yoshida, being lame, added "kill children so to get money from insurance". I added "......".

Then below continue the question, "...to make sure your children are..." I just write "happy", and Yoshida took my DEV, go to the chapter on happiness and write down all the words meaning happy. XD

Then nothing to do, Yoshida take out his eraser (his old one, he had two erasers before buying a new one), and his sword keychain, and for some reason poked a hole with it in his eraser, telling me it's like what Don Kanonji in Bleach does lol, poking the hole in spirits and thinking it'll send them to haven. Diao. Then he made a hole in the eraser, and he called it a hollow. XD Then he accidentally cut it into two while trying to enlarge the hole. XD

Then during SE, Hui Ling and Fym, being chairman and vice-chairman respectively, have to stand in front of the whole class and ask questions, lol. Ephraim and I changed places during that period for some reason, haha. The questions asked are sorta stupid, lol. First question asked, before Ephraim and I switched places, was: "How to strengthen class spirit?"

My immediately answer: "Pon Chemistry together as an entire class!" XD Then I continue to elaborate on the idea, "Then when we see the Chemistry teacher, we play Ice-and-Water with her. She chase us, we run away. She catch someone, then the unlucky guy kena forced to go for Chemistry until one of us save him or her, then we both run away." XD

Then Yoshida suggest the class play War game, rofl. He got it from School Rumble Second Term episodes 3 and 4, rofl. Here's some background for people who don't watch School Rumble. The class couldn't decide what to do for the Cultural Festival, whether to set up a cafe or to have a play. Some wanted for the cafe, with the girls wanting to wear maid costumes, lol (don't let Ephraim read this; he'll get horny XD), and the guys wanting to look at the girls wearing those maid costumes, lmao, while others wanted the play, especially Tenma, who pops up randomly shouting "Sleeping beauty! Sleeping beauty!" XD

Harima and Hanai, two important characters, were depressed due to love problems and thus did not participate in the discussion. Then Akira went to revive them, lol. She first went to Harima, saying that she got the script for the play ready. Harima reads it, which says "Ooji (Prince) - Harima. Hime (Princess) - Tenma", and Harima immediately gets revived, stands up and shouting, "I, Harima Kenji, places three votes on the play!" XD (Harima loves Tenma by the way, lol, so if I were in his shoes, I'd have placed thirty votes XD) Obviously, the whole class went into a commotion ("Liek zomg, Harima placed three votes!!1").

Then Akira next went to Hanai, saying that if the cafe gets chosen, she will pledge the support of the Tea Club (which Akira is the President of), which of course includes Yakumo (who is in the Tea Club, and Hanai loves Yakumo, lol). So Hanai, like Harima, stands up and shouts, "Hanai Haruki places five votes on the cafe!!" XD The whole class went into yet another commotion.

Then both Harima and Hanai started fighting, despite the fact tht they only have one vote each, lmao. Then Akira suggested a war game... In the night, the entire class went back to school, armed with weapons. They split themselves into teams, and killed each other, where the winning team gets what they want for the class festival. :O

Back on-topic, a war game should be a good way to strengthen the class spirit. XD

Then Yoshida and I, out of boredom, started to chat about the war game in School Rumble, lol, including the song the guys sing while running towards their team's gather point (If I'm not wrong, it's to the tune of some song the US Marine Corps sing, lol, something like "I don't know but I've been told". The lyrics sound something like "I haven't been to M-78, give me the figure of a nurse and a maid" o.O and the rest are all Japanese which I don't catch lol, but the translation includes lines like "Get me a coffin" and "Tell my father I am a man", rofl...), and Madoka shooting her boyfriend Shigeo, when both of them were on different teams. Lol...

The questions asked were more and more stupid, lol, like what should be in a carnival to celebrate Teacher's Day, what we should give the form teacher on Teacher's Day (just give one bundle of red pens can liao lah. Cheap, and the teacher sure needs lots of them -.-), when to have class chalet (the class could hardly decide this one, zzz), etc., etc., lol. Vernon and I were reminded of last year's class chalet. On my way back to Singapore from my return from Genting the second time (strange, I forgot to blog about that, haha), Vernon SMSed me asking whether I'm going to class chalet or not. It obviously slipped my mind, since I went overseas during it, lol.

We were set free eventually. Couldn't make up my mind whether to go for Chemistry test or not. I asked Yoshida, but he wasn't of much help. I asked Ephraim and Vernon. They said that since Huiping also didn't take the test yersterday (she was absent both yersterday and today from what I've heard), she'd probably take it next week, so if I don't take it too, I'll probably get to take it with her next week. That easily convinced me. PON AH!

Ended up going to Tampines Mart with Ephraim, Vernon and Yoshida to eat lunch at KFC, lmao.

A lot of people on the way there and in KFC, for some weird reason, lol. Almost everyone in KFC belonged in the same school as me, haha. While queuing up, some buggers behind were fooling around and pushing each other, knocking into me. I thought of this:

"Then Vernon and I decided to go to KFC to eat lunch. Unfortunately, that fast food restaurant is crowded with students, some from my school. We decided to "take away" (in other words, to buy food packaged for easy travel and take it away to somewhere else to eat) our food, and eat at a bench or something somewhere nearby. He then suggested eating at my house. Why not?

After buying food, I wanted to walk left, but a Secondary One dude in my school behind Vernon in queue was blocking my way. So I stared at him in such an evil way that he quickly hurries backwards and knock into another guy behind the queue. Whoohoo, such pwnage. I'm gonna love being in Secondary Four. XD

Vernon suggested something like "Samy's Intimidating cuts Sec One's attack in half." Pokémon freak, that guy. XD"


So I tried doing it to the buggers behind me, lol. Opened my left, red eye (which I often have it closed when outside) and stared at them. Nothing interesting happens. (Rofl, RuneScape reference) Damn, I must be losing my touch. D:

Ephraim and Yoshida, for some weird reason, were observing how the KFC people made hamburgers, lol... And according to Ephraim, one of them puts 'black substance' into the hamburgers. X( Yoshida stares at his burger for a long while before deciding to continue to eat it. XD

Before we went off, Yoshida, with nothing to do, took his cup, with his pepsi finished drinking and a few ice cubes left, poured ice cubes here and there to each of our four trays, lol. He said it's to make the cleaning job more difficult. XD Ephraim also joined in. I wanted to save my ice cubes for my own consumption, but then I was like, "You think you can do I cannot ah? Come lah!" and did the same as them. XD Before we left, to make the mess, well, messier, I even took Vernon's 'cardboard' of chicken skin and bones and flipped it upside down. XD XD

Then we went home. Haha, Yoshida still had to stay back in school for his Chinese 'O' level oral. XD

And oh, might as well, here's a photo of Yoshida's ex-eraser: :P

No comments: