Monday, July 16, 2007

Lol, 'O' level Listening Comprehension...

Fuck. I have to change my doctor appointment, scheduled at 2.10pm on Wednesday. What the fish? How do I get there at 2.10pm when I'm only allowed to go off from school at 3pm? My father tried to call them, but he ended up screwing up. -___- I tried to SMS to change it, and they didn't reply, so well, shit. I guess I'm screwed. -.- And I still have to go out on Wednesday to get Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix tickets. Tight schedule, tight schedule. Unless Divine Intervention appears and the school gets burnt down on Tuesday, thus allowing school to be canceled on Wednesday, I guess I'll have to consider myself SCREWED. -.-

And oh yeah, I just realized that "imitated gaiety", Vernon's blog's title, came from Bleach, in which the name of chapter 224 of Bleach volume 26 is 'imitated gaiety'. XD Though I still have no idea what it means... XD

On to school life...

First period is English, yet the teacher is late for half an hour, lol. Yoshida and I, having nothing to do but wait, decided to hang out at the corridor, looking out if the teacher is coming on the way, lol. At one moment, Yoshida jokingly believes that the teacher is late again to deal with some troublemakers beating Faizal up. Then just as I thought it was true, he pointed out that Faizal is inside the classroom. XD The English teacher came later, and we went through comprehension, again. Zzz...

Second period was VL. Got some paper which shows what we did in our CCAs and what grades we got. Hmph, I got a D7, and who gives a fuck. My CCA can go and fuck itself for all I fucking care. Hey, at least in Harry Potter terms, I would have got an E, E for Exceeded Expectations. I expected to get F9. XD Then again, two and a half years of getting tortured by those sadistic, cruel mother-fuckers and a D7 is all I got? Great. They better not let me see their freaking faces next time, or I'll spam Getsuga Tenshou like Ichigo in his second fight against Grimmjow. -.- Both Yoshida and Vernon got D7s too, yay. We are the D7 trio. XD *outcasts Shorty, who got B4 :(*

Actual VL lesson is crap lah. What superstitions. Teacher talk about black cat then Ephraim horny already. -.- Dunno why lah, that guy got fantasy with cats one sia. *rolls eyes* Then give us one worksheet with a list of superstitions ask us to comment. We comment then the teacher read not happy come to us kaopei, what lanjiao bullshit, say what send us to counseling. Nah bei cheebye lah. I send her to counseling lah, kanina. Counsel her ask her don't anyhow send people to counseling ah, bugger. Crazy idiot. Counsel my fucking ass.

Then was recess. Vernon and Yoshida talking about Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie. T_T They watched it already and yet I still haven't. Lol, what the fuck. Ephraim disappeared again. -.-

Chinese sian lah. One last practice at Listening Comprehension, then almost whole class sleeping or not paying attention. The teacher tulan go play her own com and heck care us. ^_^

Then Maths (forgot E. or A.), teacher go give some similar triangle worksheet. Lanjiao lah, so many topics don't want give, must give the one I suck at. -.- I go through the questions, answered one I know how to do, then tulan go read Chinese Teenager's Digest. -.- One hour wasted just like that.

Assembly and Chemistry EPP are both canceled due to Chinese 'O' level Listening Comprehension. Yay. :D

Four of us went to McDonald's and eat. I ordered "Chicken McNuggets, upsize." Then give me McChicken, kanina, plus the fries so freaking small. Nah bei, next time don't go McDonald's eat liao lah.

I see everyone's drinks all so big, other than Ephraim so small, so I stated that, "The size of your drink is directly proportionate to your height." ^_^

Then Ephraim cannot finish, so Yoshida and I kope his McMuggets and fries. ^_^

Then went back school, nothing to do, stay have to wait. We waiting inside classroom, blow aircon, listen to songs, dark dark one no lights (because Yoshida always kaopei when someone turns on the light), so shuang, then some bugger come in say we cannot stay inside. Kanina. -.- Then end up sitting at the crowded corridor there and obstruct 'traffic flow'. -.- Don't know what those idiots are thinking lah.

Then the teacher come. Wait from 2.40pm to 3pm for the paper to start. -_- Need to bring ICs for verification, then Vernon jokingly implies that he wants to use his Byakuya wallet as his IC. XD Imagine the teacher ask for his name and he reply, "Roku bantai taichou, Kuchiki Byakuya." (6th Division Captain, Kuchiki Byakuya) o.O Nothing to do I turned my head backwards and played chopsticks with Vernon. XD Then the teacher buay song kaopei. -.- Nothing to do lol. Nah bei waste time. Why the passage must use radio to play one nia, I also don't know. Take radio broadcast to entire nation liddat also happy ah? -.-

Passages are not bad lah. Quite easy, except for Ephraim. He seems to screw himself up big-time. XD So sad, lol. The last passage a bit funny. Poor guy on the train, no money, so he had to go hungry for forty plus hours. So according to the guy, 'some chap' came to him and challenged him to chess, where loser treats winner lunch. Nah bei, see him so hungry pity him just give him the freaking food lah, still must beat around the bush meh. Then the chap lost three times in a row, rofl. I was imagining some guy the height of Ephraim, like ten years old, just learned how to play chess from his father or some shit like that. Then in the end turns out the guy is what national chess player. Nah bei cheebye. -_-

End of blog liao lah, not really in the mood, lol. Nah bei, cheebye, change one appointment also so freaking difficult. Fuck lah. -.-

No comments: