Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Zzzzzz...

School nowadays is quite boring, zzz. Life is boring too, without Internet. Gosh darn it, I want to get online... T_T

Tomorrow is crazy, man. A Geography test, an English composition, and an English comprehension passage to do, and also possibly A. Maths Integration re-test. -.- I also have a doctor appointment tomorrow during school, so I was thinking of skipping school tomorrow, visit doctor and get MC. Then my stupid mother just has to call the teacher. So instead now, I have to go to school and then leave halfway. God damn her. -.-

Expecting to skip school tomorrow, I just left my Geography textbook under the table. Now I can't revise for Geography test tomorrow. Zzz... Ah, who cares about Geography? I can fail that test for all I want, rofl. What I don't like is that I already told Yoshida I won't be going tomorrow. I can just imagine his freaking reaction when he sees my face the next morning. -.- God damn it, god damn it. And to just leave school halfway? God damn it, that's even worse than playing truant. -.- It's like just carrying my bag halfway into the class and leaving. What the shit!? God damn my mother, man. GOD DAMN!!

So I'm still thinking of what to do tomorrow. One, I heck care, skip school, go to the hospital and get an MC. Two, I go to school and heck care about going to hospital. There's no freaking way I'd leave halfway, man. -.-

Bah, screw it. On to school life.

First period was Physics. Teacher was talking about electronic stuff, yeah. I fell asleep. :P

Second period was History, but the teacher had something going on elsewhere, so he got us Source-Based Questions and a relief teacher. -.- The SBQs aren't too difficult, lol. I finished it soon and went to read Chinese Teenager's Digest. XD

Third period was Social Studies. The teacher needed us to have Sec 3 Social Studies textbook, but hardly anyone brought theirs, lol. The teacher asked one or two of us to go and borrow it from some other class, and Larry and Faizal went off. Feeling bored, Yoshida and I went too, joined by Luke later. The five of us went up to the fourth floor. We asked 4R3, we asked 4R1, we asked 4R5, we asked 4R6, we asked 3R6, we asked 4R4, and none of anyone out of the five classes has any damned Sec 3 Social Studies textbook. -_- Most of the time we got Larry to ask for it, lol, while the rest of us are behind him (literally), lol. Faizal went to ask 4R1, yeah, but the rest was handled by Larry. XD At this point in time, Yoshida disappeared back in class, so it's just me, Larry, Faizal and Luke left, lol. Faizal and I then got a great idea. Sec 4s wouldn't bring Sec 3 textbooks, but Sec 3 definitely would, right? So the four of us went to 3R7, and guess what? They used a different textbook as ours. -.-" So we returned to class empty-handed. Seven classes, approximately two hundred and eighty people, zero textbook. That's a freaking great ratio. -.- So it turns out, no one is able to (or should I say "bothers to"? ^_^") do the Structure-Essay Question the teacher gave us, which is about Sec 3 content, lol.

Recess comes after that, yay. Ephraim once again disappeared, only to appear out of the sudden blue. o.O As usual, we went to the library and talked cock sang song, loool.

Chinese was next. Teacher was letting us do whatever we want, lol. I was drawing Zangetsu on the blank space of my E. Maths similar triangle worksheet. XD Then I decided to draw Zangetsu sheathed. Next I went to draw Zabimaru, but I can't really draw it well, lol, as I've seen too little of that zanpakutou to be able to draw a good one. X(

English was after Chinese, where we spent it on oral practice. First, the teacher gave us a passage for us to read it. Feeling bored, I read it extra fast, rofl. XD Next, we were given a picture to comment about. The woman in the picture really looks like our Maths teacher, rofl, so Yoshida and I were like, "The woman in the picture is my Maths teacher. She teaches very boringly." XD Thirdly, the teacher showed us a video clip of how there are poverty and hardship in other countries. Whoohoo, someone with a bank account is richer than at least seventy-five percent of the people in this world! Yay! I have a bank account! I'm rich! XD Last, we had to practice our oral conversation, by asking our partners questions as written on a piece of paper the teacher gave us, in which the questions were related to poverty and hardship, and in other words, related to the content of the video clip we saw just now. Both Yoshida and I, when asked who do we know who suffer from problems or something like that, replies Ephraim and his height disability. XD Yoshida even exaggerates that Ephraim's right leg is longer than his left by ten centimetres! XD Vernon talked about Yoshida being poor and living under a canal, rofl, but I thought it is Vernon who live under the canal...? o.O

Double Maths period came. I was sleeping through when the teacher was going through the similar triangle worksheet (I completed it during Social Studies and drew on it during Chinese :P), and suddenly, Yoshida smacked me with a piece of paper. I was annoyed at first, lol, but turns out we've got new worksheet. Delighted at the fact that we finally have something productive to do, Yoshida and I started rushing through the worksheet. Five minutes later, the teacher announces that she is giving out optional worksheets to whoever wants to do them, and just as she approaches our tables wanting to give us the worksheets (I think she already understands full-well that Yoshida and I need to be constantly 'fed' with Maths worksheets to keep us from getting bored XD), she found that we already have them, before she even gave them up! Turns out Yoshida did some 'self-service' and took the worksheets from her table himself. XD

Then, we got back our A. Maths integration test. I got 9/35, roflmao. XD I still remembered that I shouted across the classroom after getting my paper, "Yay, Vernon, both of us failed!" XD Went through corrections, and waiting for the teacher to dismiss us. Yoshida and I were once again talking cock and singing song, lol. He got 24/35 for the test, and two marks were deducted because he didn't add the unit to the answer. X( He told me that he's been lazy to add units ever since Day 1, lol, adding that "Shinigami (Death God) does not change his spot", referring to leopards not changing their spots, lol. I found the statement strange and changed it to, "Shinigami does not change his Zanpakutou (Soul-Slaying Sword, it is the weapon of Shinigami in Bleach)", and Yoshida thinks I'm Bleach-crazy. XD

Ephraim had a question he didn't understand, so he asked Larry and Yoshida to teach him. Both of them were drawing some stupid graph on the whiteboard, and I went up ahead and added a small stick figure standing on the curve of the graph, labeling him "Ephraim". XD Yoshida adds that since my stick figure is so small (which is purposely drawn small, since Ephraim is so short :P), it shouldn't be labeled Ephraim, but "Particle E". XD For those of you who don't get it, in kinematics, we always have a certain particle moving backwards and forwards and shit like that, but in Chemistry, a particle is used to refer to something really small. Ephraim is small (well... short, to be exact, but bah, they are the same thing XD), yeah, and E in Particle E stands for Ephraim by the way. XD

Finally, we get to go home, yay. :D

Now, now, what to do for tomorrow...? X(

No comments: