Monday, July 30, 2007

School and more school!

On my way to school, I went to the lift. To my surprise, the lift button was already pressed, and just when I approached the lift, it reaches my floor and the doors opened up. I looked around, and I can saw or found no one who could press the button. I didn't expect I would actually wave my hand in the air and say loudly, "Whoever pressed that, thanks." XD

And on the way to school, while walking, I saw my neighbour bringing his granddaughter to school using a bicycle, cycling past me. It reminds me of my grandfather bringing me to school using a bicycle like eight years ago, lol.

While walking to school, was listening to Thank You!!, the second ending of Bleach, when the bell of a bicycle rings. Instinctively, I got out of the way (well, I am a cyclist myself, and I just hate people in front of me who dilly-dallies to get out of the way when I ring my bell, or those who look back first before turning back, because the lag could cause me to reduce speed in trying to avoid crashing, or even worse, crashing. Thus, whenever I walk, and I hear the bicycle's bell ringing, my first reaction would to be get the hell outta the way. I know how annoying it is for them, why annoy them further?) and then, due to curiosity, turned my head back to see who it is. Don't particularly know him, but I can tell he's my schoolmate, as he's wearing the same school uniform as I. Worse, he's got his school tie on already! (We need to wear our ties on Monday) It's only 7:37am, school starts at 8:25am, going to school takes only 10 minutes with walking (I estimate 3 minutes for cycling), and he's already got his tie on! If I didn't have a watch, I'd thought that I am late!

Ephraim has a nice hairstyle. Looks as if he's got a flower blooming out of his head. I laughed out loud when I saw him for the first time today.

Faizal has got a nice hairstyle too. I almost could not recognize him. XD His hair used to be a clump, messy and looked as if it was compressed by an iron. Now he combs his hair with too much gel, so his hair looks extremely waxy, added with a curving at the end. Wow. O_O

First period was English. Teacher went through a comprehension passage.

After English but before VL, I went outside the classroom. Man, the empty area outside the classroom block is changing so fast, lol. Grass seems to grow out overnight, yet the grass looks as if they got plucked out from some field off in the distant and then thrown carelessly back onto the soil, lol. Here's a photo I took.



Second period was VL. Teacher taught about jobs. Zzz...

Went to library during recess. Was taking photos of Ephraim and his funny hairstyle *turns around to look at Ephraim and his hairstyle, and laughs out loud. I'm blogging during Chemistry now by the way*. He kept trying to hide it, lol. I post some pictures I took. :P









The list on the whiteboard of students having to go for Maths remedial is still there. Everytime Yoshida walks past it, he'd tap Vernon's name, mocking the fact that Vernon failed his test and had to go for remedial. And every time he does that, I'd tap Vernon's name too after Yoshida for fun, laughing at Vernon's irritated response and reaction. He did it again after recess when we were back in the class, but I don't see the point in it, since Vernon was in the toilet and thus not present. So I decided, if you are going to do something, you do it to the best you can. Thus, I decided to highlight his name by circling it, and unable to find a marker, drew the circle with his very highlighter, to rub it in. XD



We laughed out loud after we see his reaction when he came back and saw it, lol, but I decided to push the blame to Ephraim. Man, shorty makes a good scapegoat... XD So Vernon, in revenge, pushed Ephraim, while he was sitting down on his chair, and cause him to topple and hurt his leg. Nice, Vernon, a strong and powerful attack. Depart the skill to me, I'll be your disciple...! XD

Chinese after that. Finished both E. Maths and A. Maths preliminary papers. Thus, I now have nothing to do for Chemistry... Yoshida is currently dismantling the Bunsen burner now due to boredom by the way... Zzz... Lol, he filled the barrel of the Bunsen burner with water and tried to put it back, but the water overflowed. I called him a freaking idiot, and told him that he should just fill the Bunsen burner with water. Then I wanted to borrow his timetable to check what periods we had just now (for blogging purposes), but he did not want to lend it to me because I called him a freaking idiot. So I called Ephraim a shorty. And he lends it to me. XD

Ah, Cheng Liang went to crawl back to the back to take comfortable chairs and sit on them. The teacher saw him. XD

Back on-topic, next period was E. Maths. Went through E. Maths prelim papers. Zzz. Ah, Yoshida went to sleep!

Assembly next and we got taken to AV room. There, we listen to principal talk cock. Zzz... I can't tell what is the purpose or main point of the speech... Near the end, we got so bored that we started chatting about the Deathly Hallows. In the story as told in Harry Potter, it is Death who gives the three brothers the three Deathly Hallows. As we remembered that, we laughed at Yoshida, as he calls himself the Death God (or simply Death, they roughly mean the same old thing anyway), and we demanded that Yoshida give us the three Deathly Hallows. XD We then discussed about who would take what Deathly Hallows. I decided to take the wand (reasons are simple. The stone is out, I don't want to be driven mad by looking at images of the dead, like the second brother did. Vernon agreed with me on this one. Secondly, my nature is combative, so it wouldn't like me to run away from a fight when I can, well, fight, can I?). Vernon took the cloak, and Ephraim is left with the stone. Vernon thinks that Particle E doesn't need the cloak, he's so short he hides himself. XD

Principal talked for 40 minutes, so we get 20 minutes free until Chemistry. Yoshida found some thread, so he hangs his Death God rug. I'll attach pictures.


See anything?


Zooming in... Still can't see anything?


Zooming in further... If you still can't see, please seek an optometrist.


This is what it seems like from the second floor. The rug keeps spinning due to wind, so I took a video and screenshot an image out of the video. This explains its low quality and small size (as in dimensions of the image). I'd like to see you try and take a still image of it at the front, rofl.

On the way to Chemistry, Yoshida and I (Vernon and Gamma Ray went ahead first. Who knows they would be so eager to learn Chemistry?) saw two girls freaked out because of the presence of the Death God... XD

Chemistry. Zzz... I'm blogging, Yoshida is drawing on the table, Cheng Kang is singing, Luke is reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Xiang Bin is sleeping, Wei Sheng is doing D&T, Cheng Liang is staring into space, oops, he just went to sleep. Around me, only Larry, Ephraim, Vernon are studying Chemistry. Eh... According to Yoshida, Ephraim and Vernon started talking about horny stuff... o.O

Had to do an English assignment with Hiok Joo, Angeline and Yoshida after school, but Yoshida had to go for Japanese lesson. Luckily Vernon had nothing to do, so he decided to come and help out and take Yoshida's place instead, lol. We went back to the class and started doing it, but the guys in our class also stayed back and were creating a lot of noise, so that I found that I were unable to concentrate. In addition, it was 3pm then, and we were all hungry (can you believe that Vernon in particular had last eaten 20 hours ago, on 7pm the previous day!? Rofl, he can't find bread in the morning, but damn, doesn't he get hungry?), so I suggest we go to a fast food restaurant and do the English while eating lunch.

So we went to Tampines Mart, braving harsh and violent storms... Ok, I was exaggerating, but yeah, it was raining. We went to McDonald's for lunch.

So yeah, for the English assignment, we were given information about two students and a list of their achievements, and we have to choose which one to get some "Outstanding Student Award", and write a proposal to the Principal recommending our choice and give reasons why. Zzz, the exact thing that can make one fall asleep with ease. I hope I don't get such a question for 'O' level. -_-

Among the two of them, the guy got 7 Distinctions and 1... what's that word..,? merit? ...and a "B" in Project Work, while the girl's got 5 Distinctions and 3 Merits. So how does the guy, who is obviously cleverer, lose to the girl in PW? Vernon thinks that it is because the girl slacked while her three teammates do all her work for her, so she got an A, while all three of the guy's teammates slacked, so the guy had to do the work all alone, one person doing four people's work, so obviously he screwed up and did a bad job and got only B. XD

I ran out of coca-cola halfway, so Vernon bought a cup for me. Thanks, Vernon! :D

We left about an hour later.

No comments: