Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ugh, I feel terrible

Ugh, I feel terrible, lol. Fever's gone, but cough seems worse. Not to forget about my eyes. Persistent bastard, it is still there after a week, and just seems to get worse, so I was forced to go to Changi Hospital for a check-up, lol. Turns out it isn't ordinary sore eyes, but inflammation of the eyes, mixed in with some cheem words, lol... Troublesome nia. -_- I've also developed a constant stomachache which won't go away, and nothing would occur even if I try to pass motion many times. -.- Sigh, sian...

I'll start blogging about yersterday first...

First period was PE, in which we are supposed to take height and weight, but the teacher didn't come, so a substitute teacher took over. Still need to do warm up, lol. -.- Supposed to job two rounds around the two basketball courts, but me, together with a few guys, cut through the second basketball court, rofl, and were made to jog another round. Not a big deal, lol. Then do the warm up still need to form a circle. -.- As usual, the girls formed one semicircle and the guys formed another, haha. I saw Jasmine on the end of the line of girls and I was like, "Can I go to the left (of the lines of the boys)?" Hahaha. XD

The warm up was cut short because we complained that we wouldn't have time for our free games otherwise, lol. Went to play badminton, but my eye is so stingingly pain I could not concentrate on the game, so had to sit one side and watch them play, lol. Ephraim always kena owned nia. :P And Larry damn funny. Take our badminton rackets give other classes play. Then we want to play cannot play, because the other classes using OUR badminton rackets. -.- He's a great PE rap, eh, that Larry? -.-

Geography next. Had to do the stupid workbook. Never really took the workbook seriously, but wasn't in a mood to even properly do it, so I was giving stupid answers, rofl. Got one question ask why adult literacy rate in India is so low, I answer, "Because no adult in India. All mati liao." XD There are other funnier ones, but I forgot.

English next. Going through DEV. Got one part, they give one short word, say what it means, then give a few definitions then we must fill up with words that contain the short word. One of the short words is "gam", which according to the book, means marriage. One of the definitions was "The practice of marrying only once in a lifetime". The word was "monogamy". Yoshida asks what about "yagami", a Japanese family name in which 'ya' means eight. XD

Went to the library for recess. Got Asterisk (Bleach's first opening) and Tonight, Tonight, Tonight (Bleach's forth opening) from Vernon, yay. :D Before he sent the songs on Bluetooth, he found some guy nearby with Bluetooth on, named "Ash", lol, so he asks who it is. Funny how Yoshida put his Bluetooth name as "Kasumi". XD Vernon put "Justice", and I put "正义" (which means justice), rofl. They keep reading it the Chinese way ('zheng yi'), despite the fact that I want it to be read the Japanese way ('seigi'). :P

Then because we had to stay until 4pm on that day, we decided to go and buy things to eat in the canteen. I bought a sandwich, Yoshida bought Mamee noodles, and Ephraim bought both. Before we returned to the classroom, we had to hide it first in order to 'smuggle' it. Yoshida and I just put ours in our pocket, but Ephraim instead had to put his sandwich inside his uniform, rofl, making a bunch of girls nearby sitting on a bench and watching us go all "Ewwwwwwwww!" XD

Chinese next. Teacher didn't come, so a subtitute teacher took the class. Give us some articles make us read. Sian lah the article, on mosquitoes one, I just go and do A Maths homework. XD

Two hours of Maths next. Teacher give us some test on Algebra. I see like so easy like that, lol. Then I do finish go sleep, teacher come, ask for my paper, then take it away. -.-" Then she write the answers on the board everyone marking answers I still don't have my paper back. -.-" Turns out the teacher, for some reason, marked for me, lol. I got 36, not bad. :P Yoshida got 33, and he lost 4 marks just because he didn't notice a 'r' in the question. Aiyo, so sad. :( Vernon got 26, and Ephraim got 36, lol. Then, Ephraim asked to go to the toilet, then take so bloody long haven't return yet. I asked Yoshida about it. He said Ephraim fell into the toilet bowl and drowned.



Teacher go through A Maths questions take so long one nia. I sian until take out the sandwich I smuggled to the class and sit down there eating it. ^_^"

Went down to canteen with Vernon after Maths for me to fill up my empty bottles with water. On the way back to the classroom, there were a group of 4R3 guys talking about Bleach, shouting "Bankai!" here and there, and I told Vernon, "Guess we aren't the only ones crazy about Bleach." :P

English EPP next. Had to stay until 4pm just because it is used for us to do a mock exam. Zzz lah. I hate the author of Passage B. Just one fucking journey he need to use adjectives until damn what liddat. Wah lan eh. Can't even tell the cock he's talking about, just because he just has to describe every single minor shit he encounters. Let me know who the author it, and I'll beat the crapfuck outta him. -.-

Then I was forced to go to Changi Hopsital for a check-up on my eye, zzz. Waiting time damn long lah. Then still need to test blood, zzz. The doctor kayu one nia, pluck the needle in then, "Oh sorry, I can't get any blood here." Then pluck out and pluck it in at another spot again. Wah lao wei, damn kayu nia. -.- Then next day morning still have to come back, make me miss school, zzz.

Then this morning went still need to take X-ray and other shit. Wah lao, troublesome nia. Dunno for what lol.

Made it in time for Chinese 'O' level oral. Had to sit according to alphabetical order of our names, lol, so I sat between Jasmine and Elsen, with Ephraim and Vernon in front. Kept shaking Ephraim's chair for the fun of it. :P

Someone (don't know who; forgot) said that we have to wear tie, lol. Then I never bring tie (left it at home, in my bag), zzz. Lucky Ephraim got bring two ties, but he lend me the one all come out already, lol. Lucky Luke know how to fix it nia. Then again, I'm amazed Ephraim's tie suits me. o.O

Was kinda weird when two girls in my class, Hui Ling and Jieling (*checks class photo to make sure he has got the right names* ...Yup. :P), came into the library and saw me, seeing that I was absent for school on that day, lol. They were both staring at me like some ghost and asked me when did I come. XD

Ephraim or Vernon (one of them, can't remember who X( ) suggested praying to God for assistance in Oral, lol... I think it's Vernon, he was quoting Nacho Libre too, lol. "I don't believe in God, I believe in science." XD I silently prayed to Lord Saradomin for strength.

Nothing to do while waiting for my turn, so I was reading Reader's Digest, lol. Only the humour sections lah. As usual, most of the jokes weren't even funny at all, and one of the joke was one I saw on the Internet before, lol, about some blonde sitting on the plane.

Heck, really screwed up on my oral. Was mispronouncing words in the passage for some fucked up reason, and the conversation topic is pure fucked up: "Research shows that only one out of four Singaporeans do regular exercise. What are your opinions about it?" WAH LAN EH! Those bastards do or don't do exercise guan lim pei simi lanjiao taichi nia?! You don't exercise you die, you exercise you also die, what's the fucking point? Kanina!

Oral can go and die for all I fucking care.

Was chatting with Wen Qian just now on MSN, telling her about my oral. Seems she has it worse, lol, she asked the two teachers what is "艺术" (arts). X( Reminds me of last time with Yuchi nia. We were out, and I suggested going back to my house, because "我要看新闻。" (I want to watch the news) Then Yuchi asks me, "What is 新闻?" (news) Rofl! XD

Bleach episode 132 and Pokémon Diamond and Pearl episode 18 are out, yay!

And yeah, here's a screenshot of Nami in One Piece episode 316. Oh my god, she just looks so freaking kawaii (cute)!! *nosebleeds*

No comments: