Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Damn damn damn

Damn, I initially blogged this entry inside my mobile phone, but it got lost while I tried to send it to my laptop via Bluetooth. Well, the first part, at least, got lost. So, yeah, no choice. :(

According to the time table, the first period is Physics. What was I doing... Next period was History... Oh yeah, I got it.

During morning assembly, Yoshida was reading the History textbook, lol. I was like, "What the heck? You're starting to prepare your History exam so freaking early already?" Turns out there was a History test today. Completely slipped my mind about it. X( But still, I can't do anything then. I left my History textbook back at class, haha.

While the National Anthem was played, Zheng Wei's phone suddenly rang, lol. Everyone around him was laughing out loud, due to the fact that he forgot to switch his phone to silent mode. After that, a teacher walked past, asking angrily, "What is so funny?" Man, Zheng Wei was damn lucky that we laugh so loud that it covered the phone's sound, lol, or it would get confiscated.

Turns out it is Joel, he got stuck in the toilet and could not get out due to lack of tissue paper. XD So Zheng Wei borrowed some tissue paper from Yoshida, but for some reason he seems reluctant to deliver it to Joel, so Kah Chin, being impatient, snatches the tissue paper out of Zheng Wei's hands and went off. Almost immediately after that, morning assembly ended, and the classes went off back to class, so Zheng Wei ends up having to carry three bags: His, Joel's, and Kah Chin's. XD However, his classmates all came and offered to help him to carry those bags and books, so Zheng Wei ends up only having to carry his own bag. XD What strong class spirit, lol. Wonder if our class can be like that or not...?

First period was Physics. The teacher was teaching about the half life of radioactive materials. Yeah, I remember the lesson, because it is almost the only Physics lesson this year that I can pay only half attention and still understand what the teacher is teaching fully. XD Oh well, half life seems just so easy, lol. And Vernon and I, trying to do some last-minute revision for our History tests, were reading our History textbooks during the lesson, lol. I realized that the drawers at the lab are useful for this type of purpose, lol. Put your textbooks inside the drawers and read from there. In this way, it would be difficult for the teachers to tell that you are actually reading something else. And if the teacher approaches, you slam the drawer close to hide the evidence. XD

Next was History. Did the test. Bah, not too bad.

Social Studies next. Can't remember anything. *whistles*

Recess. Can't remember anything about it too. *whistles*

Forgot about E. Maths and Chinese too, sigh. Lol...

English next. Teacher made up practice on the part of comprehension where they take words out of the passage and ask you to give words that can substitute for that word in the passage. I suck at that, lol. No, wait, I suck at English entirely, not just that part... XD

A. Maths. Zzzzzz... It was so boring Yoshida and I started making up Maths questions and giving them to each other and test if we can solve them or not... XD

Yeah, k, boring day. Let's hope tomorrow won't be as boring, or I'll really have to learn how to draw Zabimaru. XD

No comments: