Sunday, July 15, 2007

Man, space problems suck

Well, being denied access online is boring, lol, so yesterday night, I figured I would just go and do my A. Maths Ten-Years-Series. However, instead of just leaving the computer on and doing nothing (you see, I just didn't feel like turning it off then, lol), I decided to let it run Disk Defragmenter, to let me computer run faster. You can imagine my freaking surprise when it tells me it needs to have at least 15GB of space in the C: drive to Defragment! So I was pretty surprised, yeah. "What the shit? I don't even have 15GB in my hard drive!?"

And so I went to check. Holy shit! Less than 2GB of free space! Oh my god, lol. Turns out my entire C: drive can only hold 74.5GB, and yet my anime episodes add up to 40GB. X( Yeah, of course, I couldn't stand having such little space inside my computer, so I forced myself to delete a few anime episodes. After all, each episode can have a size of 150MB to 250MB, and around 300MB for One Piece, since One Piece is high-definition, right? X(

So I deleted all of my One Piece episodes except for three, 257 (I downloaded this one exclusively for the pwnage combo attack between Luffy and Zoro: Gomu Gomu no San Hyaku Pound Hou XD), 273 (My favorite episode, Luffy pwns Blueno using Gear Second in this episode) and 312 [my second favorite episode, Going Merry's death :(]. I deleted all of my Death Note episodes as well, as well as half of my School Rumble episodes (which most of them are either fillers or doesn't involve Harima and Tenma. I'm watching School Rumble just to watch what will happen to Harima and Tenma in the ending XD). I deleted all of my Pokémon: Battle Frontier episodes, except for those where Ash challenge the Frontier Brains, and when May enters the Grand Festival. I deleted all of my Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl episodes as well, except for the three episodes in which Ash and Paul challenged Roark, the Gym Leader of Oreburgh City. I also deleted the entire Bount saga in Bleach. Fillers. D: I also deleted some occasional episodes here and there that doesn't involve Ichigo. I doubt I'd want to re-watch the battles of any other character other than Ichigo. XD

And next, I went to My Documents and delete anything I believe I will never ever use again, lol. I wanted to clear the MSN Chat Logs of "minor characters in my life" , but it was too much of a hassle, so I got bored after deleting three months worth of those chat logs and gave up. XD

Now I have 39.4GB of free space in my C: Drive! Whoohooo!

Time to run Disk Defragmenter. C'ya, I'm gonna go and do my A. Maths Ten-Years-Series. XD

I'm back. Disk Defragmenter is finally done. Took it nine hours to finish, lol, and freaking turns out it can go through one more round of Defragmenting to run even faster. -.- Oh well, I'll do so tomorrow if I have free time.

Sean and Hong Wei originally promised to go and watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with me next Saturday, but things always don't go smoothly. Sean, that bastard, lol. He's even busier than your average businessman. No, wait, I think he has a tighter schedule than even all CEOs in this world combined. -_- Wasted three hours on him, just because some shit pop up all of a sudden and he couldn't go, yet he dilly-dally, take his freaking own sweet time and refuse to just come up with a freaking solution. -.- That lame bugger. Go enjoy your teenager years, bastard, instead of wasting them on shit like voluntary work and Chemistry remedial. -_-

So turns out only Hong Wei and I are going. Pfft. Hong Wei suggested going to the movie on a weekday for some reason, and thus we are going on Thursday instead. Yup, just the two of us. -_- I went to Tampines Mall just now to try and buy the tickets, but no, fuck, you can only buy Thursday tickets on Wednesday. -______- What the fuck, that's lame. D:

Not wanting to make it a wasted trip, I went down one storey and into Popular to check the manga. XD Latest One Piece volume is 45, latest Pokémon Adventures volume is 24, zzzzzz, no new ones came out. -_- I decided to buy Bleach, lol, seeing that I've been watching the entire series on the anime and not a single manga. Maybe it would be a good time to start reading the manga for Bleach, lol, the Bount saga's already a serious fucking pain in the ass long filler saga, and now we have more fillers. -.-

Didn't know which volume is the anime up to, so I spent quite some time reading the text at the back cover of each book. In the end, I decided to get volume 26, lol. I was like, "Oh fuck!!" when I started reading volume 26 and turns out it's Hitsugaya and Hinamori's conversation. -_____- I saw it on anime already, quite a few episodes ago, lol, so I thought the entire book would have content I already saw in the anime. -__- Lucky me, about 30% of the content at the back are not yet in the anime. :P

Damn, I like Ichigo's second fight with Grimmjow, or however you spell the 6th Espada arrancar guy's name, lol. Ichigo activates Bankai, wears his Hollow mask and fucking spam Getsuga Tenshou like shit, rofl. Then eleven seconds are up, Ichigo's mask breaks, and he gets owned. -_-

Guess I'll have to make another trip to Tampines Mall on Wednesday. Hey, I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday too. Just remembered, lol. Oh well, at least Tampines Mall is between my initial destination. Yeah, come to think of it, I gotta change the appointment tomorrow, lol. It's scheduled at 2.10pm, and I'm only set free from this prison we call school at 3pm. XD Maybe I'll get Bleach 27 on the way too. XD

Oh well, I'm done blogging. C'ya. Gotta give my computer a rest, it's been defragmenting shit for nine hours non-stop, and I believe it deserves a good long rest. XD

No comments: