Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hyuu~! Finally started Java in PRSP...

Okay, time to start blogging about today. So sorry for the lack of the daily blog post for yesterday, lol, but there was nothing much for me to blog about yesterday, haha. Was just killing time burning Maple Logs in RuneScape while reading up on WoWWiki, lmao. :P

As usual, I took bus 291 to TP this morning. Was initially boarding the first bus that came ever since I started waiting in the bus stop, but ack, I realized that said bus terminates at the interchange. I spent three seconds, standing on the bus stop a metre away from the bus' entrance, thinking whether I should board the bus or not. Ah heck, I decided to wait for the next bus, since I still have time anyway. The second bus that came fortunately didn't terminate at the interchange, so I boarded it and got to school with it. Whoopie-do. Why the hell am I even blogging about this?? *facepalm*

First lesson is a tutorial in WDS. As usual, WDS tutorials have nothing much interesting. Meh. Come to think of it, if there is a test on WDS, I sincerely hope that it does not involve typing up raw CSS code. I can tell, I die you. I can die, I tell you. (Oops! Mental breakdown, to make that kind of typing mistake. XP) In my mind, CSS has come to be associated with Dreamweaver, and Dreamweaver has come to be associated with CSS, and none of them can do without each other, for they are essential in each other's survival. Or whatever crap. Tell me to do CSS without Dreamweaver and I can die, I tell you.

There was supposed to be INCG next, but it was canceled because yesterday was Vesak's Day. Wait, it didn't make sense. It was canceled because the other two classes' INCG lab sessions were canceled as they were originally on Monday, and they canceled ours too as well, because they are too lazy to arrange a make-up lesson for the other two classes, and yet it would be damn unfair to cancel theirs and not ours, so meh...

Since we were so free (INCG would last for three whole entire hours if it were not canceled), Jian Shun invited us to his house, lol, so Qiyang, Yong Han, Jurene, Kok Keong and I went along to his house. Shiro-chan was tagging along with us while we were getting the hell out of TP campus, lol, so I initially thought that he was coming along with us, until at the bus stop when, meh, he revealed that he was going back to his own home.

We took bus 8 to Jian Shun's house and Yong Han, Kok Keong, Qiyang and I played his PlayStation while Jian Shun plays DotA on his computer, and Jurene watch him play, lol. Jian Shun was also playing songs on his computer, and I seriously don't know why, but right at the moment when he played Jungle P, the eighth opening of One Piece, I started singing along. I seriously don't know why I would do that, lol... It's like I don't even realize that I'm singing until after a while later. It's like I just started singing instinctively... Ugh.

世界中の海を股にかけて行く,雄たけびあげて。心が晴れたら出発の合図を,響かせ行こう! (Sekaijuu no umi wo mata ni kakete yuku, otakebi agete. Kokoro ga haretara shuppatsu no aizu wo, hibikase yukou!; Let's travel all through the worldwide seas, raising our battle cry. If you've made up your mind, let the signal for departure ring out!)

Oh, and we were playing Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 2 on Jian Shun's PlayStation2, lol. I'm a noob though, so I lost every single match I played with against Qiyang and Yong Han, but I enjoy smacking an Oodama Rasengan into my opponent's face when I'm playing Naruto and enjoy cutting my opponent around with a Chidori when I'm playing emo Sasuke. XP Lol, Yong Han seem to enjoy using Rock Lee, while Qiyang seem to love using Neji, haha. Okay lah, both using members of Team Guy and bullying me lah. =.=

There was a particularly funny match when Jian Shun came off his DotA and fought a match against Qiyang, lol. Jian Shun used Gaara against Qiyang's Neji, and he totally raped Qiyang with sand coming from all sorts of angles, hahaha, finally ending with a Desert Funeral that ended with Qiyang having half HP left and Jian Shun not a single damage, lol! Hahaha, Qiyang started complaining that he wasn't able to deal a single damage, and Jian Shun handed the controller to me so he could go back to playing DotA. I spammed Quicksand in the Style of a Waterfall and crushed Qiyang to death. Qiyang spent the whole game complaining how imbal (imbalance, overpowered, etc.) Gaara is. XD! fun pℓEASE~? XP

After that, we played One Piece: Pirates Carnival next. Would make an extremely fun game, except for the sad fact that no one understands a single thing, since it's all in Japanese. ;_____; I like this game mode where Zoro runs around inside a circle wildly swinging his swords around and the other three players have to dodge him, hahaha. XD

We then played Battle Stadium D.O.N next. Hmmm, quite a fun game, haha. I like using Zoro and Sanji, lol. My strategy for Zoro is just to stand at one corner and spam San-Juu-Roku Pound Hou (Thirty-Six Pound Cannon). XD Whileas Sanji it was more fun, running around and kicking everyone's asses. XP There was also this game when I was using Sasuke against Jian Shun using Usopp, and what the hell, he would always use Impact Dial against my Chidori!! (The Impact Dial works by absorbing the force of an impact and then releasing the energy as a powerful blow.) Impact Dial = imbal pl0x!! D:

Oh, and there was this game when Jurene, Kok Keong and both computers were all using Choppers, and ugh, it was like what the hell, lol. Four cute-cute reindeers running around smashing each other's faces in, all of them shouting, "Arm Point! Arm Point!", grow muscles as if having taken steroids and proceed to have even more fun bashing each other's faces in. The game ended with Kok Keong winning, because he h4x3d and somehow got a computer player to team up with him. =.=

After that, Qiyang, Yong Han and Jian Shun were playing some Gundam game, lol. Not really too much interest in Gundam to be honest. XP

We went to the coffee shop downstairs of Jian Shun's house for lunch, lol. Kok Keong happened to be walking around taking photos for his VisLit assignment, and during lunch, he lined up Qiyang's can of Sprite, Jurene's can of green tea and my can of coca-cola in a line, taking a photo of it and saying that it is "Colours and pattern", because they are of the same size, thus pattern, lol... =.= Kok Keong then suggested adding Jian Shun's can as well, in which Jian Shun replied by crushing his can, lmao. I replied by crushing my can too. XP Then, since we were all so bored, I stacked up the three cans and take a photo of it. o.O



Hmmm... Reminds me of a totem pole. Reminds me too, Alviss always run around whacking people with totem poles in MÄR, lmao.

On our way back to TP, I took a photo of this... Hmmm, looks nice.



We went back to TP early, as Jian Shun and Jurene needed to return an hour early for the MOS challenge, since on the day Qiyang and I did ours, Jurene was sick and didn't come to school, and Jian Shun not taking the second test and forced to take it now, lol. Qiyang and Kok Keong, for some rather weird reason, decided to hang out outside the lab while the two of them are doing their tests, while Yong Han and I went into another lab so Yong Han can do his VisLit stuff.

Oh, and before the MOS thingy started, we were having fun with Qiyang's cap, lmao. Jian Shun suggested that Yong Han would look funny wearing Qiyang's cap, so he got Qiyang to try and get his cap onto Yong Han while I stand at a side and take a photo. In the end, Yong Han's excellent evasion skills got him out of my camera shot, so take a look at what I ended up taking...



When Yong Han and I were done, Jurene was still doing her MOS stuff, lol, while Qiyang, Kok Keong and Jian Shun were no longer in sight, so the two of us went for the next lesson, a CMATHS1 lecture, by ourselves. So sad, the only ones in our class who went for the lecture was me, Yong Han, Wan Xiang, Jian Shun and Qiyang, lol. Kok Keong was there when it started, but he decided to pon in the last minute and left just before the lecture started, lmao.

I'm deciding not to rush ahead on my own for Topic 2, Boolean Algebra, which the lecturer has finally started on today, since I know that I totally fail at Boolean Algebra. Oh gawd, I freaking, desperately need help on this one.

Lab session of PRSP next. Ugh... I totally forgot how to do a mathematical calculation in Alice, which we learnt last week. Shit... Shit... Why can't I remember such an easy thing...? Shit... Shit... Shit!! I'll have to devote more of my memory resources for my studies from now on...

Finally started on Java in PRSP in the long run, hyuu~! Well, didn't really learn anything much from the first lesson. Just how to use the "System.out.println" function, lol, which means to display a string on the console window. Since I have already decided long ago to use my blog as a place where I dump the knowledge of whatever essential stuff that I learn in polytechnic, here we go, the code I learnt from my very first Java lesson. XD



Had a lot of places to go to after school with my party of Yong Han, Kenny, Aaron and me, rofl. Yong Han needs to go to the library to return some books, Kenny needs to go to the office to submit his medical certificate, I need to go to the book shop to buy Introduction to Game Development, and Yong Han, Kenny and I all need to print our VisLit stuff after we are done with all that shit.

Sebastian tagged along with us during the beginning of our journey, haha, because he needs to buy Introduction to Game Development as well. ^^ Sigh, the book cost $43.40. Yet another hole in my bank account. ;_; Oh well, I'll take the receipt to my father and expect to claim my money back. XP Sebastian is so rich, haha, he's buying the book with a $100 note... :3 I told him to bangla me too, since he has enough money as well. I even told him that I would remember his kindness every time I read the book. XD

Oh, and speaking of Introduction to Game Development, look at what I found at a small corner of the back of the book when I got home?



ARGH!! It cost US$69.95?! Wouldn't that be...



S$95.55?! O______O Holy shit!! Did I just make a profit of $52.15?! O__________O

Went to the printing shop at Block 800+, but couldn't print because they were still using Microsoft Word 2003, and thus cannot open the .docx file, which requires Microsoft Word 2007. Ugh. I don't understand why people are still using softwares from five years ago, lol, especially when there are newer versions out nowadays...

Went home by taking bus 291 with Yong Han, Aaron and Kenny, haha. XD

No comments: