Thursday, May 15, 2008

We are Fighting Dreamers 2

Lmao, I overslept today and woke up at 8.30am... Thankfully my father was bringing me to school, lol, or else I would be late for class. XD

VisLit was the first lesson, hmmm... Got back my last week's assignment and it was a B. Oh well, not bad. VisLit ended an hour and a half early, lol, so we got a much longer break. I went to buy some black mounting board (which we needed for this week's VisLit assignment) with Melvin, Wan Xiang, Kuan Wei and Aaron, and after that went to have lunch with them.

The five of us walking together, it reminded me of Team Shikamaru, a.k.a. Sasuke Retrieval Squad, lmao!

We went to the computer lab after lunch to play more Desktop TD, looooool. I was also reading manga there, haha. Ooooh, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 190 came out, that was unexpectedly fast. I wasn't even looking forward to it or something, haha.

We waited ten minutes outside the classroom for the next lesson just to realize that APEL lesson is canceled. Ugh. Figures, somehow I already knew that APEL would be canceled, which explains why I didn't even bother to bring that little booklet. I just wonder how I know that APEL would be canceled (it's just like I knew it suddenly without reason LOL), and why the others didn't know anything about it, lmao.

With a PRSP lecture up next after APEL, who cares about it? It's a lecture after all, we can safely pon it, lol. Besides, attend a lecture from a lecturer who goes all "Do together - Move up. Move down." and spend forty-five seconds staring at the screen wondering what went wrong? No thanks. We all went home immediately after that, lmao. If not for APEL, we could have went home three hours earlier, right after VisLit ends.

Oh well.



Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 190 was a good read, haha, just that it increased my confusion level so much that words cannot express how confused I am (the bolded words were the exact sentence I used as my home page's title when doing a page which layout is completely powered by CSS during WDS lessons, lmao). Seishirou and Subaru cover, hmm... Subaru looks so weird with Seishirou, lol. I think Subaru really Seishirou... XD

Little Princess Sakura looked so cute in this chapter, haha...



Though, Nadeshiko and Fujitaka sure confused the hell out of me, lol. Weren't Clow Reed the father of Princess Sakura in Clow Country? How come it suddenly became Fujitaka instead? Where did Clow Reed go? Argh...! The confusion...!



I think I have a sort of theory, that there is not one, but two freaking Clow Countries. The first one with Fujitaka as king, that Syaoran Jr. first went to. He grew up there with Princess Sakura, then reversed his time by paying his relationship with her, got caught by Fei Wong Reed, got cloned, and Clone Syaoran got tossed into the second Clow Country, with Clow Reed as the King there... o.O

So wait... what the heck...? There are two Princess Sakuras, since there are two Clow Countries...? o.O Well, that would make sense for the fact that in the beginning, Yukito and Touya have stated that Clone Syaoran is Princess Sakura (the one of the second Clow Country)'s destined person, whereas Fujitaka and Nadeshiko have just stated that Syaoran Jr. is Princess Sakura (the first one's)'s destined person. Lmao, I'm confused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sakura is a *relative* of Clow Reed