Monday, May 26, 2008

Aren't you getting tired?

Aren't you getting tired?
You've been running through my mind the whole entire day.



Gotta make this blog post a quick one. I'm buried by homework such as WDS and VisLit. T____T

Damn it. Was initially able to wake up a bit later this morning, since my father is bringing me to school with his car, but heck, I haven't even got 30% of my VisLit assignment done, so I had to wake up and get it done before I go to school. -.- Thank to my will that overpowered and overcame my laziness and sleepiness that I managed to wake up before my father turned my alarm off for me. =.=

Went to Block 138's coffeeshop for breakfast again. Again, two kaya toasts, two half-boiled eggs and a can of coca-cola. This time, the kaya toast wasn't as burnt as last time, lol. Though, I must admit, I feel like complaining about the small spoons they give us for the half-boiled eggs. The spoons are so small they are practically screaming for us to raise our plates and drink it all down without the spoon!! Guess the spoon is just for stirring your half-boiled eggs with pepper and soya sauce, eh?

Went to school fifteen minutes before the first lesson (INCG lecture) starts, and I thought I would visit the benches outside the LTs to see if any of my classmates are there first, before I go upstairs to the corridor where most of my class was waiting two week ago, haha. As expected, I did see a classmate there, whom was Aaron, sitting alone in the bench with his stuff all scattered around, doing his CMATHS1 Tutorial 5, lol. That tutorial which I finished like one or two weeks ago.

Jurene was the only one there when Aaron and I went up to the second floor, so we joined her. I took out the Bleach volume 33 that I bought two days ago, and since I haven't open it yet, I thought that I would allow Aaron to enjoy the satisfaction of ripping off the plastic cover off a newly-bought manga, lmao. XD But turns out, he didn't know how to, so I still had to do it by myself in the end. -.- Oh, the satisfaction. *rolls eyes*

Kuan Wei, Wan Xiang and Kok Keong came over and joined our wait a while later. Kok Keong was even telling me how he love Bleach volume 33, how he read it three times, and how he loves Nel in her adult form... XD The LT was opened a while later, so we went in. Kenny came and sit between Aaron and I, and I told Wan Xiang, who was sitting alone in the row behind me, to come and sit with us, lol, so he came down directly and sat beside me. XD

Both Aaron and Kenny were doing their CMATHS1 tutorial last minute *rolls eyes, thinking about how long ago I completed that*, and when I saw Kenny's table, I was like, "WHAT THE FUCK?! IS THAT A BLOODY PINK CALCULATOR?!" Oh gawd, yes it is. And there I was, taking two photos of it, intending to blog about it once I get home and announce to the whole world that somewhere, we have this little bastard named Kenny Chong (the second picture even has his name on top) who uses a fucking pink calculator.



The calculator and his owner, shamefully hiding his face from the world. Anyone with a pink calculator would shamefully hide his face from any cameras as long as his pink calculator is in sight, no question asked.



Here's the second picture I was mentioning just now.

The lecturer came a while later, and the lecture today is about the two programming languages (C++ as well as Java), their advantages and disadvantages, and scripting languages (to which I don't really understand their concept. Wikipedia to the rescue.). I'm still confused about the major differences of C++ and Java, lol, they sound so similar... but meh. I guess I'll understand... someday. :P

After the lecture, we were briefed on term test regulations, as well as CDS selection. Damn, looks like there's a dress code for attending term tests. I wonder if I can go there wearing shorts? Lol. Oh well, I'll wear jeans there for the fuck of it just to be sure I can get in (if I can't, then at least there would be like 50% of the whole entire class with me XD). As for the CDS selection... turns out it is on a first come first serve basis. Fuck. I hate that. The fastest wins, the slowest loses. Can't this be on qualification or something?

So, CDS selection starts on the 20 June at 10am, huh? I'll be camping by my computer at 9.30am and preparing myself to rush all the way through the selection. XD There is no way in hell that I would let myself get screwed up for three whole years just because they dumped some shitty CDS to me which I have no complete interest in. CMSK alone is hell enough for me, thank you very much. *cracks fists*

When they asked if we have any questions after briefing us on the term test regulations, I had to restrain myself from raising my hand and ask, "Can I freaking go to the toilet?" Damn it! Cut short your speech! Summarize it! And don't freaking repeat what you just said over and over again!!

CMATHS1 tutorial next. While the lecturer is going through Tutorial 5, I was doing Tutorial 7 (which I did halfway last time) and the tutorial ended with me finishing Tutorial 8 halfway. XD! We were also given back our term tests. I remembered Yoshida always telling me last year whenever our A. Maths tests were given back, "Don't need see, I confirm fail liao."

So I did the same pessimistic shit, telling that to whoever was sitting around me. Kenny, Melvin, Jiahao, Aaron, yeah. Turns out? I got 23/23 for my test. Full marks. Shit. My prediction was wrong. ;_____; Oh well. *victory speech* You never stand a chance! Nmaa... That test was easy anyway.

Lunch break of three hours after CMATHS1. Sigh... I went to IIT canteen to have lunch with Khai Ming, Aaron, Wan Xiang, Yong Han and Kok Keong. Khai Ming, Aaron and I sat at a table, while Wan Xiang, Yong Han and Kok Keong were sitting at another table. Since I wasn't really feeling too hungry, I simply had Khai Ming buy a can of coca-cola for me while I read my Bleach volume 33, haha.

Again, Kok Keong was telling us about how he read Bleach volume 33 thrice, how he likes Nel, how he drew Nel, though it wasn't as good as Aaron's drawing, blah blah blah, lol. He even showed us his drawing of Nel, which my only comment was, "Holy shit." I never knew Kok Keong could draw so freaking well! Hahaha.

After finishing our lunch, Khai Ming, Aaron and I went to the library to join the rest of our class, playing... MapleStory again. *facepalms* I would like to note this little sad fact. That there is like seven people, with only three laptops.



...while they leave poor Khai Ming alone on the right. I laugh silently at myself for their foolishness (MapleStory... Psseh...) while hanging out by myself at the back, listening to music.



At about 1pm, Kok Keong, Yong Han and Jurene came along, and they wanted to go to the computer lab, so Jian Shun and I went along with them. Went there and got my WDS tutorial for tomorrow out of my way. Mwahahaha. Kok Keong was playing Big Two over the net all alone, lol, while Yong Han, Jian Shun and Jurene were all crowded together playing NeoSteam on Jurene's laptop. I like to note that they just have their character stand down there, while they talk about their various items, armours and such.

At 2pm, we left for CMSK. Big sigh... Okay, it sucks so much I don't even feel like blogging about it. Spare me the torment, God damn it, spare me.

Though, during CMSK, Kenny and Jurene were wearing some funny hats. Kenny looks like a complete idiot wearing it, roflmao, and after he took it off, we were all asking him to wear it again, to which he refuses. XD Kuan Wei calls it a "beret", while Jian Shun calls it a "turban". No one actually knows what the hell to call it. Go figure.

Went home with Aaron and Kenny on bus 291.

No comments: