Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Splitting Headache

Hmmmm, nothing much to talk about for today. Don't really feel like elaborating on the lessons in particular. Nothing much of highlight for today's lessons anyway... Maybe except for WDS, where I just couldn't resist feeling that Qiyang is more proficient at the subject than the lecturer is, so much that the lecturer needs help from Qiyang for her webpage. Oh boy.

Went to the games room after school today. Not much people there, lol. Only Jian Shun, Qiyang, Jurene, Yong Han, Aaron, Jiahao, Kok Keong, Kenny, Khai Ming and I went there, lol. We initially wanted to play Warcraft III, but lmao, apparently they cleared and deleted away all of the custom maps, so, boohoo... We played CounterStrike instead.

There were Jian Shun, Qiyang, Jurene and Kok Keong in the Terrorist team, and Kenny, Yong Han, me, our care person Michael and the "boss" of the games room in the Counter Terrorist team, and haha, we kept pwning, because not only we outnumber them, but Kenny, Michael and boss are all pros in CS, hahaha.

There was one game in which there were three terrorists left (Jian Shun, Qiyang and Kok Keong), and us counter terrorists are all dead, except for Michael. I was like, "Oh damn, we're dead. Good game, good game.", but Michael pwned not one... not two, but all three terrorists!! Whoohoooo!! XD I started following him from the next round onwards. :3

And Kenny was excellent too. He bought a sniper and always went to the usual spot to camp. There was also a game where everyone died except for him, with three terrorists left, and he managed to turn the tables and pwned all three enemies!! XD I just dislike the spot he camped at; it's totally unsuitable for close-range fighters, since there is such a big gap there between that place and the place where the enemies pour out from, so I have to go one big round just to get close to their faces and make them eat lead... which is quite annoying since I often like to follow Kenny for fun.

Got a terrible headache on the bus on the way home, ouch. Thanks to Aaron for offering me some Panadol, haha. I don't know why he keeps Panadol in his bag though. XD But I must admit, ugh, Panadol doesn't seem to work without water. ;___; I swallowed the first one without water, but couldn't swallow the second one and had to bite it. It was so bitter!!! D:

No comments: