Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fuck, I'm still sick

Fuck, look like one day isn't enough for me to fully recover from this stupid illness. Well, my fever has went down pretty good, and I don't seem to have such a severe headache as when it first started after all, but the pain-in-the-ass sore throat is still here... Sigh...

Couldn't sleep last night for fuck's sake. I would wake up every hour or so after falling asleep, because of a various of reasons. The first one was that for some weird reason, I was sweating like fuck. Not only from my head, but from my body and legs as well. My mother told me that it was good for a sick person to sweat, since the toxic and stuff can escape out of my body through perspiration, but my sweat is wetting my freaking bed...? Give me a break. For some weird reason though, spraying deodorant at my bed was enough to make my bed no longer full of sweat and thus sticky, and comfortable again. XD

Then, there was my stupid sore throat. I had to drink a lot of water to keep it down, and yet I would find myself waking up an hour later, my sore throat acting up again, so I had to drink even more water to keep it down. In addition, there was also the problem of me having to go to the toilet every hour too, because of the freaking large amount of water I was drinking. :x So yeah, these two factors combined effectively ensured that I woke up every hour, and had to also spend a lot of time trying to get back to sleep, only to wake up the next hour. :\

This week's Naruto is excellent, haha, I really enjoyed reading the history behind how Konohagakure is founded. So, if what I read is correct, there were twice when the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked Konohagakure? The first time, controlled by Uchiha Madara's Sharingan, and said battle ended with Madara being defeated by Senju Hashirama at the Valley of the End? The second time, when it seems to attack by random, with said battle ending with Namikaze Minato sealing the fox into Naruto? Hmmm, we'll just have to wait for next week's chapter to find out just how Itachi comes into this picture though.

I'm bored of this stupid sidestory that Bleach is on already... Thankfully, just two more chapters and it ends. I can't wait to get back to the current timeline.

No comments: