Wednesday, May 21, 2008

この素晴らしい世界に

この素晴らしい世界に…
Kono subarashii sekai ni...
In this wonderful world...



You know, sometimes, people say that it is a good thing if you never receive news from a good friend after you separate with him. Well, I just have to agree with this statement, because most people won't bother to contact each other unless bad stuff happens, so many people has thus concluded that not receiving news is the best news there is.

And why would I come up with all this crap for my blog post today all of a sudden? Because I have received news from none other than Yoshida himself. :D Well, not from him in person...

Don't you just hate it when this guy whom you somehow ended up owing money to four years ago all of a sudden sends you a SMS out of the blue reminding you that you still owe him ten dollars? Damn it lah, Yoshida, I don't care if he's your classmate now in Tampines Junior College, don't give my freaking handphone number to random people for fuck's sake. =.=



I think I need more sleep nowadays, haha. Been too lazy to wake up this morning when my alarm goes off. =.= It's the usual "Mind is fully awake, but body just won't freaking move" scenario that I always used to experience when I was working, haha. XP

Went to a coffeeshop in Block 138 for breakfast this morning. Had a standard Singaporean breakfast: two pieces of kaya toast and two half-boiled eggs. Yum! :P The toast was a little bit... umm... over-toasted though, so there are a few parts that looked black and burnt, haha. My mother's first comment upon seeing the bread was, "Hah! They cook worse than me!" And I'm like facepalming myself over there. Oh fuck, I think we would have a fierce battle on our hands if the kopitiam uncle heard it...

But oi, people make kaya toast so nice, you (my mother) make kaya toast so kena sai! XP

Went to school, and ta-dah, first lesson is a lab session of WDS. For some reason, in the lab that we were allocated, none of us find ourselves being able to turn on the computer, lol! We cheered ourselves up with foolish ideas of WDS being canceled because of this, lmao, but sigh, the lecturer instead made us go to another lab.

And in the second lab, more problems arise. We couldn't log in the computer with our personal accounts! Whoohooo! We have no access to the computer, so we couldn't do our WDS, so no WDS for today! Yay!! XD But damn Qiyang, he announced of another way to log in to the computer. Username of "user", and password of "enjoyit", and we are in already. Damn you, Qiyang. *whacks Qiyang* :P

But hah! What do you know? After we log in, we realize that there is no Internet connection!! Hahaha!! XD No access to the Internet means we can't do our WDS! No WDS for today! Hooray!! But damn it, the lecturer made us go to another lab instead... We went to the lab that we always go to for our WDS tutorials, and it works perfectly there. Ugh. =.=

Since I happily finished this week's stuff last week (shit, I should have thought of slowing down last week so I would have something to do this week... =.= See? I have no farsightedness.), I am left with nothing to do for this week. Ugh. =.= Instead of doing the WDS homework given to us like two to three weeks ago (I mean, what the fuck? Why do today what you can leave for tomorrow? The deadline is like next week, lol, so I still have the weekend to finish it! Oh, and the second sentence in this bracket is a quote from Jecht, Final Fantasy X. XD), I decided to go and revise my CMATHS1, hahaha, since we have a CMATHS1 test coming up later for the day.

And thus, while the rest of them are doing their websites, I spent two hours doing the questions they provided us online for practice. :D Oh, and Kenny came to me halfway while I was doing CMATHS1 and asked me what is his TP e-mail address. I told him that it is XXXXXXXX@tp.edu.sg, where XXXXXXXX is his admission number, but he didn't believe me, lmao, so we wasted twenty minutes of our lives sending e-mails between Kenny's two e-mail accounts (his TP one, and his Hotmail one) to verify Kenny's TP e-mail address. XD!

In the end, we learnt that the e-mail address is not XXXXXXXX@tp.edu.sg, but instead, XXXXXXXX@student.tp.edu.sg! Oho. No wonder I can't send e-mails from my Gmail account to my TP e-mail account, lol! It's because I got my freaking e-mail address wrong! Lmao! I confirmed this experiment by taking over Kenny's hotmail account (meh, too lazy to sign in to my own =.=) and sending an e-mail to 0801719F@student.tp.edu.sg (my e-mail account. Feel free to send anything you want, lmao XD), saying, "I bow down to you, my Lord and Master."

This is what I see on my screen when I went home later that day and check my e-mail.



:D

Went for PRSP lecture next. They got a new lecturer to take over just for today, it seems. Hey, our new lecturer is quite good! ^^ The lecture was about stuff like computer systems, software and hardware, and finally, some basic Java code. Hmmm, I think I should download some program which I can mess around with in Java, like jGRASP, lol, but ah, not now. In the near future, but not now. :)

A two-hour lunch break came after that. I went to Design School to eat, with Kenny, Aaron, Wan Xiang and Yong Han. Lol, another five-man team, like Team Shikamaru (a.k.a. Sasuke Retrieval Squad). XD! After that, Kenny and Aaron went to the library to join the rest, while Yong Han and I went out of campus to visit a printing shop to print our VisLit stuff out, and Wan Xiang was kind enough to tag along with us. :D

After getting our stuff printed, we went back to the library and joined the rest, where Khai Ming and Jinyao are playing DotA, Michael is playing MapleStory, and the rest of them are watching them play. I find it sad that there is only one person watching the pair play DotA (Yong Han), while the rest are all watching Michael play MapleStory... ;___; Lol, Michael was playing on a private server with 500 times EXP. He created an account, whacked a green snail with it, and immediately went from Level 1 to Level 8!! Lmao!! XD!!

Went for WDS lecture after that. Oh boy, I forgot what the lecturer taught during the lecture... Oh well. It was CMATHS1 lecture after that. I was initially intending to stick with the lecturer as she goes through Boolean Algebra, but ugh, she was going through the first eight rules (which were really, really, freaking easy) so slowly that I couldn't resist the urge to jump to Topic 4 (the last topic for CMATHS1). And oh, fuck. I ended up finishing Topic 4. SHIT!!!

After that, there was this thing. Hmmm, kay, don't really feel like elaborating on it. Nmaa, nothing much interesting happened anyway. :3 After that, we went for our make-up CMATHS1 tutorial lesson. There was also a little test during the second half of the lesson.

The test was so freaking easy that whereas they gave us thirty minutes to finish it, I spent nine minutes finishing it, three minutes checking through it and eighteen minutes staring at the ceiling.

After the final lesson of the day, we were about to go home, when I realized I need to buy some double-sided tape for VisLit, so I went to the book shop, with Kenny and Aaron tagging along, since the three of us would always take the same bus home together.

For some reason, Khai Ming was tagging along with us just right after we leave the Applied School as well, and I was like, "Why are you coming along...?" Khai Ming asked me in return, "Where are you guys going?" I answered, "Book shop." And he said, "Oh. Bye.", turned behind and left. LMAO!! He was tagging along with us blindly towards the opposite direction and he still didn't realize anything until I asked? XP

After that, we went out of school, saw Jiahao at the bus stop across the road outside of TP along the way, boarded bus 291 home, and saw Melvin got on board at the next stop, when I went up and sat with him, haha. That's it for today. (:

No comments: