Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Got pwned 36 T_T

Sigh... Nothing much to blog about for today's blog post, except that the day was a freaking long stretch of boredom and nothingness at school. Things today start off with a WDS tutorial, which was, meh... Up next was a long three-hour break, where it is the standard "Go to computer lab and play Desktop TD just to kill time" plan. Zzzzzz...

After that, Qiyang, Jian Shun and I have got to go for the next round of the MOS challenge. There were two tests, the first is Word and the second is Excel, and they come one after another. Hmmm, I scored not bad for Word... 765 out of a maximum score of 1000. Qiyang got the same score, lmao, but Jian Shun failed, with a score of 500 (it stated that a minimum score of 640 was needed to pass).

Because of that, Jian Shun got a little frustrated, haha, and decided to not take the second test, going off instead to look for the others and leaving Qiyang and me behind. He came back a while later before the test, making me go all "o_____O", and then leave again before the test started. -.- Whatever, lol...

I scored 750 for Excel. Not bad, not bad. Qiyang scored 786. Damn it. I got pwned by a difference of a score of 36, which happens to be my favorite number, lmao. This should pretty much explain the blog title in usage for today. ;)

Took this photo of Qiyang hanging around outside the corridor inbetween the two tests, waiting for the second one, lmao. XD



I was supposed to go to CMATHS1 lecture immediately after the Excel test (I finished at 3pm, which is exactly the time CMATHS1 lecture starts, and thus I left, while Qiyang is still halfway through the test. He finished twenty minutes later), but walking up the stairs, I got seen by Jasmine and what's-his-name...? (Can't particularly remember his name, ack. I think he's the guy who spammed my tagboard last time if I'm not particularly mistaken.) Two of them for no reason wanting to go to IIT Canteen to eat, caught me, made me pon lecture and drag me to go eat together with them. o.O

Twenty minutes later, they left, so I decided to be a good boy and go for my lecture, despite being twenty minutes late. And what the hell... Inside the LT, among everyone, I can only spot Kok Keong, Yong Han, Michael and this-guy-I-forgot-who () who are my classmates. Turns out most of the class pon lecture, lmao. Of course, yeah, we have Qiyang running to us a while later, haha. Oh, and apparently, Aaron and Wan Xiang were there too, just that they were sitting at another side of the LT. XD

PRSP lab session next. More messing around with Alice. The 3D software, dammit, not the girl. Don't really feel like elaborating on it, 'cause I'm just pure lazy. Well, Aaron made a dragon eat a princess up though, and it looked pure hilarious. XD



Went home after that, taking a bus home with Kenny and Aaron.



Lol, there was some silly little program on TV just now about the health effects of coca-cola. Screw that, man. Coca-cola still rocks!! Coca-cola for teh win!! :D I stayed behind and wasted half an hour of my life watching that program though, because the female host was soooooooo cute!!

If anything, watching that program just made me want to drink coke. Fuck my cough, man, fuck!!

No comments: