Friday, May 16, 2008

KNN Day

Hmmm... Today is KNN or CNN or CCN or whatever three-letter abbreviation Day in our school, which means that we had to sell stuff to try and earn a profit, with the profit going to God knows where.

But first we had a CMSK lesson, because next Monday is Vesak Day, and we won't have school on that public holiday, so CMSK got moved forward. God damn it. I hate CMSK. CMSK sucks. ;_; Thanks goodness it only lasts for an hour, thanks to KNN Day or whatever, or else I'll go mad and kill everyone around me. Rargh.

Lol, our class was selling shirts and jackets. Look at what Aaron drew. XD



I don't know who scribbled the words "KENNY CHONG" on top of it though...

Generally, we would just sit down there and look after the stall, answering questions occasionally and keeping the money that would come in when someone comes over and buy our stuff once in a blue moon. Sometimes we would get bored, so we have three ways to solve our boredoms.

The first way is to take the board that Aaron drew up and walk around the campus with it as an advertisement, while looking at what others are selling. I went to Business school once with Shi Hui and Kok Keong. Didn't really see anything interesting, lol, though I think I saw someone who looks like Huiping... Can't be sure if it's her or not, haha.

The second way is to go around the campus, look for friends from other classes, drag them to your class' stall and force them to buy. I went on such a trip twice, once with Yong Han, and once with Wan Xiang. While with Yong Han, he caught a friend from his secondary school, and there his friend became our very first customer.

With Wan Xiang, I went to Design School, attempting to rope Faizal in (would go to Engineering School to rope Vernon in first, but that bub went home already ). Faizal found me first, lol, and he said he would buy my class' stuff if I buy his class' stuff first, so Wan Xiang and I spent $1.50 each buying three chocolate-coated marshmellow that ended up worsening my cough (). But poor Faizal, he ended up having to spend $8 buying our jacket, rofl, though I think we were kind enough already, since we gave him a discount of $2 (at that time, we were selling our jackets for $10).

The third way we have to kill boredom is to get together and shout all kinds of weird and funny stuff as marketing. Qiyang, Wan Xiang, Melvin, Aaron and I would always get together and shout random stuff. Sometimes we would shout one after another, echoing each other. Sometimes we would have Qiyang shout first, then the rest of us echo after him. It's mostly stuff like, "Selling jackets and shirts. Jackets ten dollars, shirts five dollars. Cheap cheap. Come buy." Lmao. Melvin would always criticize Wan Xiang for shouting too soft or not shouting, so I would in turn whack Melvin when I didn't hear him shout. XD

Later, someone (I forgot who... I think it's Melvin if I remember correctly) suggests cutting down the prices, because no one is buying, lmao, so okay lor, our jackets went from ten dollars to five dollars and shirts from five dollars to three dollars. Later, our care person Michael came and asked for two volunteers to go to the staff room and sell the jackets and shirts, lol. Qiyang and Yong Han went along, and I tagged along as well, since I was bored, lol.

Hmmm, first time inside the staff room, and my opinions...? Hmm... I pity the lecturers, lol. They are all given such a small little space for their cubicle, lol... And hmmm, the lecturers are quite rich, haha. The percentage of lecturers buying our stuff there was a hundred times much higher than the percentage of students buying our stuff. No kidding.

After that, on our way back, I saw Faizal at IIT School, hanging around with two other guys whom I don't know. When I told Faizal that the jackets are now selling at five dollars, he pointed me a middle finger. Roflmao. How I wished that I remembered to take a photo of him doing that then, so I can post it up in my blog for everyone to see. XD!

Oh, and I took this photo of the ceiling while sitting at our stall. You can see a lot of balloons flying out of peoples' hands and up onto the ceiling.



Went home at 4pm with Aaron, lol. :3



New banner and footer for my blog, lol. Was planning them a long time ago, a few months way back, but meh, was always too lazy... XP







Lol, I think I understand the point of the current Bleach sidestory... It is to show how the Vizards obtain their Hollow powers, lol... Just look at it, no wonder all of the Vizards are in the story, and thrown together regardless of rank, squad assignment and stuff, lol! Hmmm... I think this must only mean that the Vizards are appearing in Aizen's attack of Karakura town, lol, though whose side they are on... Nmaa! Who knows?! XD

Naruto chapter 400 was great, haha. Totally explained how Itachi was supposed to be "good", lol. But man, poor Itachi, forced to slay his own family, even though he was supposed to be a "peaceful man who hated conflict", lol. I just wonder why he would ended up joining Akatsuki... Oh, and one thing to note, Itachi shows a lot of his Mangekyou Sharingan in the flashback in this chapter, and it looks exactly like Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan (which Itachi gave to him anyway), whereas it looks different in the past (the black part was a lot fatter, lol).

Oh well. Too lazy to figure out more.

No comments: