Thursday, May 29, 2008

Roflmao

Because we would be having our last and final VisLit lesson today (there's still Storyboarding though. Oh well...), our lecturer told us last week that we would be having our lesson at 11pm, two hours later than usual, since we are simply just there to just pass up our assignment and be off. Jian Shun called me at 8.53am, asking me where everyone is, hence the title of today's blog post. Roflmao. XD

Ate breakfast at block 201 this morning. Had roti prata, and what the hell, they gave us plastic disposable utensils?? How the heck are we supposed to cut the roti prata with those soft and weak shit, lol? My mother was especially complaining like fuck about it (*rolls eyes*), but hey, I thought about it. "A skilled swordsman can cut the hardest of materials with the weakest of swords." So, why not? I'll just take it as training anyway, lmao. Take a look at my plate after I'm done.



It looks worse than a shield that has been through many battles in my opinions, lmao. At least better than my mother. She was trying to cut the roti prata using freaking chopsticks.

So I went to school at 10.40am, and saw Jian Shun, Kuan Wei and Aaron already sitting outside the classroom and waiting. I got my Reader's Digest out and joined in the wait. The lecturer came after quite a long wait, and we went into the classroom behind her. We were supposed to present our assignments as well, and looking at how nicely everyone did theirs, I have only this to say: "Oh fuck. That's it, I'm dead."

Kenny disappeared halfway, leaving his assignment on his chair. Kenny, I always knew that you were short, but since when did you become so short that I can't see you even when you are sitting on your chair?



Oh, and coincidentally, both Qiyang and Jian Shun ended up doing "69" (since one looks just like the other when flipped 180 degrees). I guess they are both fanboys of Hisagi Shuuhei (who has a "69" tattooed on the left side of his face) and Muguruma Kensei (who has a "69" tattooed on his stomach).



The lecturer let us off at 12pm, so we got a two-hour lunch break before APEL. Went to Business School to eat with Yong Han, Jian Shun, Qiyang and Jurene. Poor Yong Han, lol, he was forced to sit alone on a separate table. He also left his wallet on the table after he left to return his plate, so Jian Shun and I thought of hiding his wallet. Jian Shun initially wanted to hide the wallet in his pocket, but he realized that he would be the first person Yong Han suspect, so he passed it to me, and I hid it in my pocket. XD

He only realized his wallet's absense ten minutes later just when we were about to leave. XD We went to the bookshop because Jurene, Jian Shun and Yong Han wanted to buy books. I saw Pokémon Adventures volume 27 out as well, so I bought it. XD I was expecting to get laughed at for it, but instead, Yong Han and Jian Shun came asking me for earlier volumes and wondering if they could borrow them. Lol.

Went to the library to kill the rest of the time. A lot of people from our class were already there at the standard usual spot, with some people playing their laptops while most watch. I was reading my newly bought manga. Hehe. ^^ Qiyang was treating the library as an inn or something like that.



Left for APEL lesson with Jian Shun, Jurene, Qiyang, Wan Xiang and Shi Hui. For some reason, it was just our care person demanding $4 from us for the Settler's Cafe last time, then a little chat with him, and then off we go. Didn't understand why I even bothered to put my APEL booklet into my bag.

After that was PRSP lecture. Seriously didn't know what made me went. It was so horrible that after forty minutes, my whole body started screaming, "LET ME OUT! LET'S GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!! ARGH~~!!"

Went home with Aaron and Kenny. Aaron forgot to return me my VisLit stuff that I asked him to take for me. XD Oh, and we saw a cute little cat sleeping under the bench at the bus stop.





I couldn't stand waiting for Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 191 to come out anymore, so I found and downloaded the RAW, and went to find a translation for myself. XD



I love the design on Syaoran's jian.



Sakura: ...Can I just call you Syaoran?
Syaoran: ......
Syaoran: ...Ah.
Sakura: ...Syaoran.
Syaoran: *blushes*

Hahaha, so cute!! Reminds me of the times back in Cardcaptor Sakura when Syaoran would always blush when he's around Sakura! XD



Lol, Touya looks rather handsome when he was young.



Touya calling Syaoran "ガキ (gaki; brat)", and the two of them staring at each other, with fireworks flying inbetween them... Doesn't this just remind you of the good old times in Cardcaptor Sakura, when we don't have clones running around? Looks like Syaoran learnt well from his father.



Lol, Yuuko is such a dishonest merchant. Sakura gave up her magic staff so her son could go to Clow Country, yet she only allows him there for seven days?

Ugh, it's one whole entire month before Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 192 comes out. I think I'm going to entirely forget that I even read this manga or something. =.=





A close-up picture of the hilt of Syaoran's jian for my own future references. I suck at drawing it at the moment. XD



EMO!!



No comments: