Thursday, May 08, 2008

Too troublesome...

Damn, I think I'm getting way too lazy nowadays. I find myself complaining, "Too troublesome..." in school literally almost every three seconds. =.=

I got fed up of waiting for Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 189 and went to look for Chinese scanlations, which were already out. This just makes me so, so glad that I am a Chinese able to read manga in Chinese language. ^^ I must complain though, only 14 pages? Damn it, waiting for two weeks just for fourteen pages seem to be a bit... ): Chapter 190 comes out next week. Will be extremely looking forward to it. :)

After reading Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 189, I would like to say this:

Unlike Syaoran, I will never want to fall for an alternate version of my mother
  • even if she is the same age as me,
  • even if she is not really my mother,
  • even though my mother said that she is waiting for me,
  • even if I share the same name as my father,
  • even if I have the same sword (or okay, a replica of it) as my father, and
  • even if I have the same spells as my father (okay, albeit much stronger ^^)
I wonder why Syaoran would do that though, but meh, whatever. I think Chapter 189 has officially fucked the two Wikipedia articles on Syaoran Li and Sakura Kinomoto up. That's what you get for being lazy and just throwing all alternate versions of people with the same name into one article.

Oh well, Syaoran Jr. and Princess Sakura looks so cute when they first met, when they were both at about seven years old. XD



Now, just one thing left to wonder about... What exactly is Watanuki's relationship with Syaoran Jr.? Watanuki is Syaoran Jr.'s brother? Watanuki is a distant relative of Clow Reed, just like Syaoran Jr.? Watanuki is the son of Eriol, the reincarnation of Clow Reed?? O_____O Whatever.

Okay, now that I have got my opinions out of the way, it's time to blog about today.



Took bus 291 to school this morning. Lol, Kenny boarded the same bus as well from the bus stop near his house, about halfway to TP, and the both of us happened to be wearing the same blue T-shirt that we got from orientation. XD We went to school together, and at the overhead bridge just outside TP, I met Yuhaimi, lol, also wearing the same blue T-shirt. And to think that being "twins" wasn't enough, now we are "triplets"! XD

We went to our first lesson, VisLit (Visual Literacy and Storyboarding), with me thinking that we were already late. Guess what? Everyone is sitting outside the classroom all around the corridor, waiting for the lecturer to come! XD Whoa. Just when we were starting to entertain thoughts about the lecturer being absent (hooray! An extra four hours into our break time! :D), the lecturer showed up. Major bummer.

Everyone was supposed to, like last week, pin up their artwork so that everyone can look at what each other did. A few people, including Kenny, pinned up their work too towards the edge, instead of the center of the classroom, so the lecturer had to help them unpin them and pin them at the center. I just don't like how the lecturer pin Kenny's work to be right beside mine, and yet much higher than mine... =.= It's like, oi, I'm much taller than him? Why post his work above mine? :P

The lecturer started examining the work one by one, and when she reached Kenny's, she commented, "Some of you have really pushed it too far." XD (Note: We were only supposed to use four black squares, but Kenny has a stickman and the word "pizza" in his design.) The lecturer asked Kenny how he folded a black square to get a stickman, and that smartass literally took his design brief and started folding it, with the help of his trusty staple, into a stickman! XD

After Kenny was done folding his stickman, I (who was sitting behind him) asked him to pass it to me to let me have a closer look. I then started taking photos of it, with Kok Keong, sitting on my left, immediately saying, "Post it up your blog later." Yeah, KK, like I need you to remind me of that.





We even started calling the stickman Kenny's son, or Kenny Jr., hahaha. XP We were next given half an hour break, where a few people and I went to the canteen in IIT, lol. Some were hungry since they didn't eat breakfast, so they bought noodles and stuff to eat, while the others, like me, just bought something to drink. Lol, poor Seow Yao, his friends pang seh him and he ended up sitting alone eating breakfast, so I went to sit with him. XD

After we finished our drinks, Jiahao, Kenny and I went to find a computer lab, because Kenny has a video in his thumbdrive that he wants to share with us, lol. We went to the lab where Khai Ming, Kok Keong, Jurene and Qiyang are, where they were typing and printing out their reflection journals for VisLit, lol. Kenny showed us the video, and man, despite the fact that it was damn random, it was still very funny as well, hahaha. XD

There were actually two of them, but the break was over right after we just finished watching one, and I don't get why they are so eager to return back to class for... I mean, the lecturer has already marked our attendances during the beginning of class, didn't she...? Oh well, whatever.

Went back to class after the break, and there is the weekly lecture again. We learnt about colours, constrast, focal point and stuff. Whoa... Remind me again why I am taking this course...? I suck at art, lmao, seriously. ) We got back our assignment from last week then. Hmmm, I got a B, not bad. I was expecting to fail... ^^" Kenny got an A though. Made me want to strangle him. ;_; And after that, we get our assignment for this week. Sigh... I guess I'll have to spend some time later doing it... Oh well... We were dismissed an hour and a half early, lol, so our short little lunch break has gotten extended from one hour to two hours and a half, haha. XD

Twelve of us (Wan Xiang, Shi Hui, Khai Ming, Aaron, Jiahao, Kok Keong, Kenny, Jurene, Jian Shun, Qiyang, Yong Han and I) went to Business School to eat lunch together, where thankfully, due to the fact that it is still rather early for lunch, was rather uncrowded, so we were able to find three empty tables next to each other with ease. XD Rosanne came a while later, and pffft, Jiahao is such a gentleman, refusing to let Rosanne sit on his place, so she had to stand up to join the conversation... =.=

After we finished our lunch, the eight of us (Wan Xiang, Shi Hui, Khai Ming, Aaron, Jiahao, Kenny, Rosanne and I) went to the library, but when we reached there, we were reminded that Kenny still has that stupid little second movie to share with us, so we went to the computer lab instead. We searched through every single one, and finally found one that we can use, where a few people are sitting at the back row and playing CounterStrike.

None of us found ourselves able to log in, for some particular reason, so we were thinking of trying to find another lab, but yet, Rosanne dumped her stuff here and went somewhere else, lmao. I suggested that Kenny, Shi Hui, Jiahao and Khai Ming go off and look for other empty labs, while Wan Xiang, Aaron and I stay here to look after Rosanne's stuff. Before Rosanne came back though, our four scouts returned first, reporting that there weren't any free labs available. Sigh...

We decided to return to the library again, and so, Kenny told Rosanne's bag, and the seven of us waited at the corridor outside for her. She came a while later, and the eight of us went to the library again, but for some reason, Rosanne didn't want to come with us halfway on the way to the library, lol, so it's just the seven of us again. XD

We went to the seventh floor of the library, where we hang out at the most. I went to take a book about CSS, thinking that it might be useful for WDS lesson, but that CSS book was just full of crap that everyone knows, like how HTML came about, how your browsers display HTML documents and stuff. =______= Shiro-chan came along a while later, telling us that he knew that we would be here, lol.

At 1:45pm, we left the library and headed for our APEL lesson. The lecturer was reading the crap in the APEL booklet out, and the only thing I remembered is that success means to pass your exams. XD I think the lecturer is regretting quitting Rockstar and coming here just to read this kind of crap out... XD

We went to the book shop after APEL lesson because we were told to buy the lame little APEL booklet too, lol. Along the way back to IIT School to attend our next lesson, a lecture on PRSP, Wan Xiang came along and told us that the lecture was canceled. Whooohoooo, time to go home! :D Aaron, Jiahao, Kenny and I took bus 291, because Aaron and Jiahao were intending to go to Kenny's house, lol. :3

No comments: