Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fuuton: Rasenshuriken!



風遁:螺旋手裏剣!
ふうとん:らせんしゅりけん!
Fuuton: Rasenshuriken!
fēng dùn: luó xuán shǒu lǐ jiàn!



Damn it, I'm such a blur idiot. Took bus 291 to school this morning, but I didn't realize that the bus I got on board terminates at the interchange, all the way until I reached the actual interchange. -.- Oh well. I thought I would see Kok Keong again in the bus interchange, lol, as I have been always seeing him on my way to school from home whenever I'm idiotic enough to take a bus that terminates at the interchange, but nmaa, don't see him anywhere.

Just when I reached the interchange, a bus 69 was there, with people getting on board. I was wondering, "Should I rush and catch the bus, or take my own sweet time and not mind if I miss it?" I decide on the latter, since after all, there's no advantage in hurrying through life, haha. But that damn bus driver just has got to slam the door close in my face and drive away. Fuck. =.= In the queue, I also thought of Aaron, who takes the bus 69 to school every morning, and wonder if I can go to school with him today. Turns out he's already on the bus when I called him, while I was still waiting for the bus at the bus interchange. XD

I reached school and saw Kuan Wei walking in front of me, with a rather large gap in distance between us. I couldn't be bothered to run forward and catch up to him, lol, so I was slowly walking behind him and following him at a distance, since after all, we are headed for the same destination. XD When I reached the lab corridor though, there were only Aaron and Jurene there, so I wondered for a few seconds, "Eh, where's Kuan Wei...?" before taking out my Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 22 to read. Turns out Kuan Wei went into the toilet. XD

First lesson was WDS tutorial. Hmmm... Was copying down the corrections on my tutorial while doing my VisLit reflection journal. ^^" Kenny's computer, rofl, had a picture of a rather fat and ugly girl acting cute as his desktop wallpaper. Kenny's immediate response at seeing the picture attracted a flock of us, all curious and wondering about what Kenny is crying about. XD Kok Keong even suggested that the ugly girl was Kenny's girlfriend. Lmao...

The next lesson was a three-hour lab session of INCG. There, we were told to read an article about various programming languages, then get into groups and write a report about the programming languages, titled "Strength, Weakness and Portability". I thought that, while I would be able to do it alone with the help of online references, I really couldn't be bothered, lol, so I got in Aaron, who was sitting beside me.

But thinking of it, meh... It's a real pain to have more than two people, they'll just slow the entire team down for this, lol, so it's just the two of us. ^^ Aaron was doing the research on Wikipedia, while I was copying what he found and typing it into the Word document. XD Haha. After the report, we started messing around with a game developing software named Game Maker. It's rather complicated, lol, and seeing that how everyone has already started with it at home, I thought I should buckle up and try to catch up. Oh well, I'll figure how it work someday. XD Maybe I should devote some time in the weekend for it...

Went to Business School for lunch with Kenny, Aaron, Jurene, Jian Shun, Yong Han, Qiyang, Kok Keong, Shi Hui, Jiahao and Khai Ming. Thanks to Aaron for buying my chicken chop for me, haha, since I was rather lazy to queue up myself. XP And lol, I was rather full, so I could not finish my mushroom soup. On the other hand, Kenny was still feeling hungry even after his meal, lol, so I gave him my mushroom soup. But hey...



So I got one-third of Kenny's coca-cola in return! Yay! ^o^ Oh, and I realized something. Among our table of four (with Kenny, Aaron and Jurene), I'm the youngest, and yet I'm the tallest. =.= Whoever said that age is directly proportionate to height is hugely mistaken. And damn it, the battery in my watch went dead for a moment, so the memory reset itself. So in my watch, it was then 1 Jan, Monday, 12am. =.= Damn, gotta replace the battery.

After lunch, we split up into two groups, with Kenny, Aaron, Jiahao, Khai Ming, Shi Hui, Kok Keong and I going to the computer labs, lol. Along the way, Aaron, Jiahao and I were making fun of Kenny's online nickname, "Cuddling", and were thus squeezing him to death by calling it "cuddling". XD

Went to the computer labs, but all of them are occupied. Major bummer. Took the photo of the scenery you can see down there while we were climbing up the staircases to the seventh floor hoping that there would be empty labs there, haha.



Also, the ceiling at the lift lobby of the seventh floor is much lower than normal. I can touch it with my fingers without stretching, and I can even touch it with my palm (I have to stretch though ^^"). Aaron and Jiahao are able to touch the ceiling with their fingers without stretching, while Shi Hui and Khai Ming are able to touch the ceiling with their fingers while stretching, but... guess what??

KENNY COULDN'T TOUCH THE CEILING WITH HIS FINGERS EVEN WHEN HE STRETCHED! ROFLOLMAO!!! XD XD XD Okay, I just love making fun of short people. :3 Well, don't we all? The five of us (except for Khai Ming) were pretty much making fun of Kenny then. XD

We went to the library instead, with Aaron, Shi Hui and I climbing the stairs, while the four other lazy bums wait for the lift. At the seventh floor, I saw Qiyang, Jian Shun, Yong Han and Jurene there, so I went to join them, lol. Eventually, Aaron and Shi Hui came along, and later, Kenny, Jiahao, Khai Ming and Kok Keong as well.

Aaron, Shi Hui, Kok Keong and I were playing Big Two, lol, although Aaron got bored halfway and Yong Han took over temporarily. Since the guy with the most cards in his hand when the game ends has to shuffle, my aim would be to just ensure that I am not holding the most cards when the game ends, so I can read my Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 22 while waiting for the guy to shuffle. XD

When Yong Han left, although it was my turn to shuffle, I just pushed all the cards to Aaron, who came back to retake his place. He went, "Huh?? I have to shuffle??" And I lied, "Yong Han lost, so you shuffle, since you are taking over him." Yong Han overheard me and shouted, "Oi, don't anyhow say, I didn't lose." XD!

Later, Aaron got frustrated of his bad luck (he ended up shuffling six or seven times, lol), so he went to watch Khai Ming play Portal, while Jurene took over. She ended up losing her first game and having to shuffle for the next game. I think Aaron's seat is cursed and unlucky. ^^"

We left at 3pm for CMATHS1 lecture. Was hurrying through my tutorials, and I managed to finish Tutorial 8 (which I started halfway during yesterday's tutorial), Tutorial 9 (which was the first tutorial for topic 3 about sets. Ah, sets... That which I learnt in the beginning of A. Maths in Sec 3 two years ago... How nostalgic.), and Tutorial 10 halfway. Kenny spotted a very retarded question in the book that made me uncontrollably laugh out loud for quite a long while before I can stop.



For your information,



THAT'S FREAKING PATHETIC PLEASE! 8534 floppy disks!! ROFLMAO!!! According to this website, the cheapest floppy disks sells for $0.199 each, so 8534 floppy disks would cost $1698.266!! Roflmao!!

Just go and get a fucking external hard drive please. I laugh at whichever pathetic idiot in this age and day still using floppy drives.

After the CMATHS1 lecture, Qiyang, Jurene and I left for the Director's List student helpers thing. Qiyang said he knew a way to the auditorium, but we just ended up going to the first floor from the third floor, walking through the corridor to Applied Science School, and then going up to the third floor. What the hell? No point in taking such a big detour please!! D:

We ended up in the auditorium anyway, and before that, there was a really huge foyer, nicely carpeted, with cooling air-con and holy shit. While I thought that it would be a good place to fight, Qiyang said he thought that it would be a good place to dance. Anyway, the auditorium was so nice I couldn't restrain shouting, "What the fuck?" and taking a picture.



So we went there, sat down there, took a duty roster, signed our names on the attendance list, and watched them do their rehearsal on receiving their awards. And yay, Yuhaimi came along as well and sat beside me. ^^ Looks like he was chosen for this thing as well, lol. It was more interesting seeing whether they went one big round after they left the stage as instructed, or they took a shortcut by cutting through the empty audience's seats, lmao. XD

At 5pm, we left. Actually, we were only supposed to just take the duty rosters and scram. I went to PRSP, while both Qiyang and Jurene were too lazy to attend the lesson (we have leave of absense anyway), lol. Today, we learnt about input for PRSP. I guess I'll find some time later to put it on my blog for my own reference. XD

Went home with Aaron, because Kenny was too addicted to CounterStrike to leave. However, instead of taking bus 291, we accidentally ended up taking bus 293. I swear I saw it was a bus 291. H4x. So we alighted at Tampines Bus Interchange. Sigh...

Thanks to Aaron for accompanying me to Century Square to get my watch's battery replaced, haha. But damn, they said that the battery used for my watch is discontinued in production, and they have to call the office tomorrow to check if they have any batteries in stock left. Sigh... How troublesome...

Aaron took the MRT home, while I wanted to take the bus, but the queue for 291 was like so fucking long, I got my father to bring me home by car. =.= On the way, I took these two pictures for fun. Enjoy.





Off to sleep. I'm feeling extremely sleepy for some reason.

No comments: