Wednesday, May 28, 2008

............





First lesson today was a WDS lab lecture. Was spending the entire two hours playing Minesweeper. Go figure. Damn it, I just could not complete Minesweeper on Expert. Ugh...!!

Next was a PRSP lecture. Sigh, the same old lecturer came back after his sick leave. Before the lecture started, Melvin was messing around with him handphone camera, taking random pictures of us. I must admit, Khai Ming's evasive skills at dodging Melvin's camera was excellent, marvelous and simply impressive. XD I also like how when you cover up Melvin's camera at the back, you can take a picture of yourself using the front camera. :D Although the front camera is a bit low quality, haha. I borrowed it, raise it up so the camera points the Jiahao, sitting right behind me, and take a picture of him. Here is how the picture turns out. XD



During the lecture, I was killing the time reading my newest June edition of Reader's Digest. XD I'll need to download the lecture slides when I'm free and read up on it though. Probably I should summarize it and blog about it as well, so I can access it anytime I want. XD

Next we had a two-hour break. Wan Xiang, Aaron, Kenny, Jiahao, Khai Ming and I went to Design School for lunch. The skies were dark when we were going, lol, so Wan Xiang and I were talking about how it was going to rain. Then, hey, I got an idea, and took this photo.



Doesn't it just look like a party of five brave adventurers, marching off to the battlefield to combat against evil? XD! (Aaron, Khai Ming, Jiahao and Kenny were all talking about Command & Conquer 3, so Wan Xiang and I tend to stay away from them when they were doing so, since we don't understand a shit anyway XD)

All six of us ate fish and chips, haha, while we ordered different drinks. Took this photo you see below sort of as a tribute when I took Vernon and my drinks at KFC when both of us went there for lunch a year ago. XD



Wan Xiang, Aaron and I had coca-cola, Kenny and Jiahao had grape juice, and Khai Ming, being rather funny, wanted a cup of fruit punch that costed $1.80, three times of what our drinks cost. XD Ta-dah, Khai Ming's fruit punch. Impressive, isn't it?



Here's a rather smart equation for you.



Three cups of coca-cola is equal to one cup of fruit punch. Aaron and Khai Ming behind approve of this equation.

Later, we went to the Student Development Center, just because we plain have nothing to do. XD I took this nice photo of the scenery up at the fourth floor. :D



Khai Ming started setting up his laptop there, and since I saw a table soccer there, I asked everyone if they wanted to play 3-on-3, lol. Kenny doesn't seem interested, so we made it a 2-on-2, with Wan Xiang and I against Aaron and Jiahao. Aaron exchanged his matriculation card for ten balls, and the game ended with a score of 5-5. Haha, it's a draw. XD Oh, and Khai Ming came over and joined our team when he was waiting for his laptop to load.

Turns out we had to pay $1 for each game. Ugh, money suckers, they don't tell you that you have to pay as a warning right until the end. =.= Thanks to Jiahao for volunteering to pay, haha. XD We immediately took the ten balls back and switched it for Aaron's matriculation card back. More games? No thanks. We aren't that rich. :S

So, Kenny, Khai Ming, Aaron and Jiahao started playing Command & Conquer 3 on Khai Ming's laptop, Wan Xiang watching them for some reason I don't understand, and I was at the back reading up on Aaron's PRSP textbook and preparing myself for the term test next week. XD

At 2pm, the six of us left for WDS lecture. Melvin, who was sitting beside me, was messing around with him camera again, so I snatched it and took this photo of the two of us. XD



I just forgot what we learnt during WDS lecture. Ah, shit. Oh well. Went to CMATHS1 lecture next, but apparently, the LT we are supposed to use was occupied by the students in the previous lesson, so we had to stay outside and wait for them to get the hell out. XD Kuan Wei and I, feeling rather bored, were talking about girls walking past, lmao, while Melvin was lying down on the bench and trying to sleep, with me going to disturb him once in a while. XD



During CMATHS1 lecture, I was doing Tutorial 10 (which I started halfway last time), Tutorial 11, Tutorial 12, and oops, I just fucking finished the whole book. :x Thankfully, I was sitting beside Xiao Yao, who was also taking CMATHS2 along with CMATHS1, so I borrowed his CMATHS2 lecture notes and started reading on the first topic, Functions. XD

Next time, I'll see beside Xiao Yao during every CMATHS1 lecture (just so I can borrow his CMATHS2 lecture notes ).

Went to Games Room after that. Kuan Wei wanted to play X Hero Siege, but the large number of people playing CounterStrike meant that I quickly joined and played CounterStrike as well, haha. XD I was enjoying the game, until Jiahao changed the map to a really horrible one that gave me a terrible headache. Thanks to Aaron for the two Panadol tablets, haha, and to Yong Han as well for the water.

Later, we went to play some Warcraft III custom game named Bug Evolution, and to be completely honest, that game was downright lame and boring. The game started with a 3-on-4 (Khai Ming was teamed up with Kuan Wei and me, two beginners at this game, while our opponents are Yong Han, Jian Shun, Qiyang and Jurene), and it was already plain obvious that we would lose. I lost all my units first, then Kuan Wei next, so Khai Ming was left alone in a 1-on-4 match.

Yet, Khai Ming was using his Spy Bug, some invisible and extremely fast unit, to keep running around the map so that he wouldn't lose. In the end, both Kuan Wei and I, frustrated about how the game was dragging like shit despite the fact that it was already impossible for Khai Ming to win, kept telling the location of Khai Ming's Spy Bug to the other team. I even flipped my monitor around 180 degrees so Qiyang, who was sitting opposite of me, can see where his Spy Bug is running perfectly. XD

It was obvious that Khai Ming would lose, especially since he's up against six people all at once. XD (although Kuan Wei and I didn't do much) I would laugh every time I see Khai Ming's Spy Bug walk past Yong Han's troops (which were very well-scattered by the way), tell Yong Han that Khai Ming's Spy Bug just walked past him and hear him shout back, "I can't see him! He's invisible!!" XD

At 6pm, we were about to go home, when I realized that I haven't print my VisLit reflection journal yet, so I approach the doors of the lab just directly opposite the Games Room across the corridor, saw Yuhaimi in there, thought, "Perfect...", marched in, handed my thumb drive to Yuhaimi and demanded that he print it for me. XD Hahaha, thanks to Yuhaimi, I didn't have to spend time logging in, waiting and shit just to print something. XD

Went home with Aaron and Kenny on bus 291. :3

No comments: