Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above send a plea from across the ages with colours that haven't faded. It's somebody's cry, reflected in those sparkling eyes. A wish carried on the wind, a request from the moon, to live as fully as possible, day by day. So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday, let's shine on like that star.

XD Don't blame me for starting this blog post with a translation of the chorus of *~Asterisk*, the first opening of Bleach, as I AM listening to this song right now. XD

I got a wireless router, yay. It cost $126, lol, not cheap, but no choice, having no access to the Internet back at home is driving me mad and up the wall. XD I'll talk more about it later, but first, for now, school!

First period is Physics, which got used for our SPA. And yes, by "SPA", I meant the 'O' level Physics SPA, the real thing, yeah. :O Lol, I'm not too worried myself about it, to be honest, hehheh. I didn't realize at first, so I was kinda puzzled when I realized that the only people with me going back to class are Faizal, Yuhaimi, Yoshida and Vernon, when the rest all went directly to the Physics lab. Faizal didn't even realize, lol, he was still hanging back at class, waiting for the teacher to come to start the first lesson and wondering why there are only five people, including him, in the classroom. XD

Yuhaimi left first, so the four of us ended up eight minutes late, all because Yoshida and Vernon were too lazy to punch holes into their worksheets to be filed into the Physics SPA files before today. :P The examination was quite easy. Design an experiment to investigate the relationship between the height from which the marble is dropped, and its rebound height. I think I'm practically a pro in this; I've lost count of the number of times I dropped marbles during boring classes while playing with them by rolling them on the table, and having to trouble Angeline and Hiok Joo in front to help me pick them up... XD Well, nothing complicated anyway, I spent only thirty minutes on it, and wasted the remaining twenty minutes drawing this:



Considering this is my first time seriously drawing Zabimaru (I've once drew it hastily and shittily at the back of some Chemistry paper I received to prove how useless those Chemistry papers are to me XD), I must say I've done pretty well, lol, except I realize two huge mistakes. One, the stretchable bend connecting each segment has a huge bend in the middle, with vertical lines, as I saw while reading the manga on the fight between Renji and... *checks name* Szayel, the 8th Espada. Two, I made a mistake in writing Renji's name, lol. His name is 散井恋次, not 散井恋次. XD I don't know exactly how many segments does Zabimaru have, but let's just, for laziness' sake, conclude that I only drew four because I am lazy. XD

It really tells a lot about me that my mind is more about the two Zanpakutous that I drew, rather than my Physics 'O' level SPA... XD

History was next period. Remember the History homework I rushed to complete during Chemistry six days ago? A pity, the teacher didn't collect it, lol. He only told us which chapters we should focus our studies on, then left us to self-study. Vernon came along, and Yoshida, him and I started engaging in conversation about anime, the English oral exam later, and other random stuff, while I read my Physics textbook and Yoshida his A. Maths assessment book. XD

Social Studies next. I slept. Was a good and nice sleep. I'm amazed I could sleep, even when there is a renovation going on nearby, with the drills making those loud noises. XD Oh well, couldn't blame me, I lack sleep, and couldn't resist, and why bother anyway?

Recess was next period. We went to the library. Found yesterday's newspapers there and started reading it, loool.

It was E. Maths next. Wanted to use it to sleep, but instead, the teacher gave us a "surprise test". Wow, it's just a practice paper, and she made it into a test. -.- There were twelve questions, of which we were only supposed to do five. Yoshida and I did as many as we could, and ended up we forgot to pass up. XD

I finished the E. Maths paper during Chinese next lesson, and who cares? Kept the paper in my bag. The teacher knows where to find me if she wants me to pass mine up as well. XD

Just because Yoshida, Vernon and I were standing outside the corridor chatting after Chinese when the English teacher comes, it so DOES NOT mean that we are all obliged to help her carry the Newsweek magazines. -.- She told us, "Two of you, go and take the Newsweek." I walked off, and at the side of my eye, saw Vernon follow. I thought Yoshida came along too, so imagine my surprise when I turned back five seconds later and found Yoshida completely disappeared. XD Damn it, he must have learnt that from Particle E... XD So Vernon and I went to take the Newsweek, left outside the staff room. I'm strong enough to carry both stacks, but Vernon wants to take one in case he gets blamed for slacking, rofl. And just because I went and help her carry the magazines without complain, DOES NOT mean that I have the responsibility to distribute those magazines as well. -_- The teacher is too reliant on the students to handle such tasks. Tch, tch. :P

We got dismissed early for English because we had English 'O' level oral examination later, lol. I was silently laughing at Yoshida, who got to stay back and attend the rest of the English lesson, just because he does not have oral later. XD

Vernon and I went to KFC for lunch, again, lol. Eating KFC for lunch two days in a row, whoohoo. XD I called my mother to inform her that I'm not having lunch at home. She told me not to drink too much soft drinks. Guess what I did when I went to KFC?



Took such a photo on my handphone and send it to my mother via MMS to irritate her. XD By the way, the drink on the left is Vernon's, lol. I'm using it to create an impression that I'm out to drink as much as I can. XD

Upon leaving, Vernon took a look outside and thought it was raining, so I ran out and take a look at the sky. I said, "Wah lao.", so Vernon predicts the worst and starts to really think that it is raining. I then finished my sentence, "How can it rain with such a clear, blue sky?" XD

We returned to the entrance of the library, where there were already a lot of our classmates waiting outside. We got our ties on, and those paranoid ones are softly reading passages in Newsweek as preparation, tch.

The guys in our class have got a wacky idea, lol. We'll stand at both sides of the corridor between the staircases and the library, and welcome the examiners, so as to create a good impression, hoping we can get more marks that way. XD We then went to do so, and it really reminded me of Byakuya's Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, from Bleach. XD





Someone suggests that we shake the hands of the examiners as they walk past us. Another suggests that just as the examiners reach the centre, we surround them and beat them up. Rofl. XD

After a long wait, the examiners finally came, but we didn't bother much to welcome them, loool. Finally, we were allowed into the library, and there we had to suffer a longer wait. Larry's so freaking lucky, he gets to sit beside Jasmine and Huiping. XD XD

I suppose I can say I did well for Oral, but of course, I'll be pessimist, and add that I predict that I would only JUST pass. XD Rofl. I gave crap and bullshit for the picture, and for the conversation, funny question, why do you think some countries are richer while others are poorer. My immediate thought, which I said immediately, "Unequal distribution of wealth." I almost wanted to start blabbering about the political system of communism. XD Then I started giving bullshit from my Geography textbook, about rural and urban, development, and other crap like that.

FOR ONCE, I am glad that I am a Geography student.

And the examiner's finally question was, "You are a Geography student, correct?" Well, duh, or do you expect a student not taking Geography to even bother to memorize parts off a Geography textbook? XD

After school, I went to Challenger in East Point, Simei (thanks to Vernon, or else I would have never knew that there was a Challenger in Simei XD), to buy myself a wireless router. There were too many routers there, I didn't know which one to choose to fit my laptop, lol. Luckily the staff there gave good advice. :P

And yeah, I saw an external hard drive there. 200GB. O.O Freaking hell! 200GB! It can sure contain a lot of shit!! Let's assume, for the sake of calculation, that each anime episode is 200MB. That's a thousand freaking episodes! And, again, for the sake of calculation, let us assume that each anime episode is twenty minutes long. That's three hundred and thirty-three hours, or about fourteen days! Two weeks!! Watching anime non-stop for two weeks! BLOODY HELL! O.O

Of course, it is expensive. Three hundred bucks. -_-

They sold games there too, lol, and one of them was Warcraft III: Battle Chest. I stared at it, its price tag of $64.90, and I thought of my mother throwing away my Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos disc away. Sixty-five bucks... D:

Oh yeah, bought the router for $126. Expensive, lol, but no choice. :P My father paid $150, and I swallowed up the change of $24 into my wallet. :P :P

And yeah, finally, let us have a picture or two of the router. XD





Lol, I couldn't think of a good network name to use, so after much thought, I decided not to waste my time, and simply named it "Tensa Zangetsu", after Ichigo's Bankai in Bleach. XD Well, after all, the Bluetooth name of my handphone is "天锁斩月", which is merely the kanji for Tensa Zangetsu, and changed from Traditional Chinese to Simplified Chinese. XD So if you found a network named Tensa Zangetsu, and if I know you well, I can let you use my wireless network for free if you want. XD XD

And yeah, I really like how Chapter 275 of Bleach, where Renji teamed up with Uryuu against Szayel, the Chapter name is "United Front2". XD United front is the name given to alliances between, ah, what the heck, read the Wikipedia article yourself. Furthermore, it is said, "Red & White", as Renji has red hair, and Uryuu wears white clothes (since he is a Quincy). Red = Communist Russia. White = Democratic America. United Front? ROFL! XD

No comments: