Sunday, August 05, 2007

So bored

There's nothing interesting to do back at home other than to play Final Fantasy XII, sigh. Couldn't believe I'll be saying this, but I feel bored at home, lol. And I thought Sean was the only one who could say that... No one at home except for me, parents both went out. Had to go out to Tampines Mart for lunch. Gotta admit, it was a damned late lunch, lol, at 4pm. Got glued to the controller, hehheh. But after lunch, I went back home, hesitated opening the door, and after a while, finally decided to go and cycle around the neighbourhood due to boredom, haha, but sigh, the tyres are all flat and without air, so I had to walk all the way to the nearest bicycle shop (about twenty minutes' walk) to pump air, lol. After that, I went to the neighbourhood park. There was a group of kids (I'd guess around the age of 10) playing soccer, and with nothing to do, I decided to join in their game. It was clearly and obviously divided according to races, one team of Chineses and one team of Malays (guess which team I joined *rolls eyes*). I don't know why, but there was a Chinese traitor in the team of Malays, and I seem to hate that guy. Yeah, sure, I hate betrayers, yeah, but I gotta admit, a ten-year-old who is able to incur my hatred within ten minutes was an extraordinary feat. Once during the game, the Chinese traitor took the ball and ran towards me. I tackled him to try and snatch the ball, but I missed and ended up kicking his legs. Barefooted and not wearing any shoes, he fell to the floor and growl in pain. Strange, I didn't feel any remorse, regret or pity in it... Weird...

No comments: