Friday, August 17, 2007

Here Comes The Preliminaries!! III

Your fragile, folded wings are just tired from the pure blue sky. You don't have to force your smiles for anyone. It's okay to smile... for yourself.

Preliminaries are too boring for me, yawn! Well, that's probably because I couldn't be bothered to give a damn. Preliminaries are important to those smart alecs hoping to enter JCs, but meh, not to me, the kid who wants to go into a Polytechnic, so it's alright! XD I can just continue to slack, lol, not like I care much. :P

E. Maths Paper I was the first paper for today, yet Vernon confused me by telling me that Chinese Paper I was first, lol. E. Maths was easy. Too easy for my liking. I finished it in seventy minutes, Yoshida in seventy-five, and both of us wasted the remaining fifty (forty-five for him) minutes staring at space, lol.

Yoshida, Vernon and I went to the library again. Let me quote a paragraph from one of my previous blog entries, dated 8th August 07.

Then, with nothing to do, Vernon and I went to the library. He read Artemis Fowl, and I found a computer which no one used, which I took control of. :P No games in there, no Internet connectivity, zzz. With nothing to do, I opened Paint, drew Zangetsu using the mouse (it turns out nice, lol), and set it as wallpaper. XD At that time, Yuhaimi came along too. Vernon asked me if I could draw Zabimaru, lol, but alas, I can't draw Renji's Zanpakutou. DX

The fact aside that I can draw Zabimaru now (not perfect, of course, but at least I no longer do not know completely how to draw it :P), that computer still has the Zangetsu I drew as wallpaper! :D I saw it, lol, while some girl was using that computer. :P

Chinese Paper I. Yawn. The whole comprehension questions on Passage A has us copying the entire passage. Lifting is so boring, lol, but beats having to get an answer out of thin air. I prefer lifting than to think of your own answer. :P I saw how much I have to copy for the answer, got bored, couldn't resist the low temperature (it was raining then) and the quietness (don't freaking expect a classroom to be noisy during an examination, rofl), and fell asleep, lol. Well, not really asleep, I was still conscious, just closed my eyes, lied my head down on the table and relaxed, haha. And five minutes later, the teacher asked me to wake up. -_- I raised my head for her sake (hey, I don't want to give an impression that I don't give a damn... although it IS a fact that I don't give a damn XD), then went back to sleep. XD

Short blog post, yeah. There's not much going on, lol.

And yeah, Yoshida and Vernon went to raid the Chemistry teacher's pigeon hole, taking whatever notes and answer sheets are inside there. Yoshida even took extra, claiming to want to fold paper planes with them. But we all know him, he's so freaking evil he's taking everything so others can't take them... Not like those others cared. There was a pile of our mid-year exam papers, lol, and those two even took them. Not like I cared, I gave up on Chemistry, and thus, I don't give a shit, don't give a damn and don't give a fuck even if my Chemistry preliminary exam gets a score of negative figure. They, on the other hand though, grabbed those papers as if hungry ghosts grabbing food.

And on a final note, it's amazing what boredom combined with laziness can give you. I wanted to draw a perfect-looking Zabimaru on the computer yesterday, because I have nothing to do, but yet, I couldn't be bothered, lol, so I opened up Paint... and this is what happened.



Yeah, for your information, I wasn't smoking anything... Not that I'm aware or conscious of, anyway.

No comments: