Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Here Comes The Preliminaries!! VI

Yay, One Piece episode 320 is out. Rofl, I like how Kokoro tells the Straw Hats that their next destination is the Merman Island, and Sanji starts fantasizing about beautiful mermaids. Then Kokoro smiled at him, and he looked back at her, remembering that she is a mermaid.



Yeah, that's his cigarette dropping out, lmao. He then went to pound the floor in frustration, shouting, "Can't I even dream?! I am a pirate!!" Rofl! XD I think I just got a display picture and nick to use in MSN. XD

My, my, I've been sneezing non-stop the whole of today, lol. I found myself sleeping on the floor early in the morning, with only a blanket below me. I must have rolled down from my bed, lmao. XD Furthermore, it was raining during the morning, lol. Made me sneezed for one whole day. -_-

First examination today was Social Studies. Blast it, Sri Lanka came out for Source-Based Question. God damn it, I didn't bother to study about those banglas, damn it. Oh well, I made up shitty answers as I go, all the while taking my own sweet time, playing a battle in my mind where banglas fight banglas and enjoying the scene, lol. Just one question, how do they fight in the night? They can't see their enemies, they can't see their allies, they can't even see themselves! XD

My pen started to run out of ink halfway during the exam, damn it, lol. I took out the spare pens inside my pencil box, all of them pens which I used to use and which I dump into my pencil box and became lazy to ever take them out after they run out of ink, lol, so all five of the pens in my possession then has little to no ink. X( No choice, lol, I was using a pen to write five words, then switching over to another pen, writing five words, then switch to another pen, since pens replenish themselves with ink if you don't use them for a while. So somehow, I managed to finish my Social Studies exam. -_-

I sort of screwed up on the Structure Essay Questions too. Three questions, one of which I didn't even read the chapter it is about, one which I forgot, so I have no choice but to do the last one. -_- Furthermore, I couldn't really remember what the chapter is about, and the fact that my pens ran out of ink after every three words did not help much, lol, so I wrote crap for them. Oh well, who cares?

Went down alone to the bookshop to get new pens, lol. Saw a pen for eighty cents, so cheap, so I bought two, one as a spare back-up. XD

There was still some time before the Physics paper starts, so all of us were staying inside the classroom or along the corridor and doing some last-minute revision, lol. I was revising with Yoshida, Vernon, Ephraim and Larry. Once, Ephraim asked us for the speed of gamma rays. I told him, "You run from here to there, I help you measure your speed.", my hand looking as if it is holding a stopwatch. XD

Vernon went to learn E=mc2, rofl, despite it not being in the syllabus. He also went to learn shit like what numbers do the colour bands in a resistor represent, lol. Then end up not tested, lmao. XD

Didn't know why, but when the invigilator came, I couldn't stop sneezing, lol, sneezing like ten times in a row. o.O The invigilator told me, "Bless you.", and my face looked like this for five seconds or so:

Strange, the paper had many errors, lol. Did they not bother to check it? o.O The last question was divided into Either or Or, where we are supposed to only choose one question and answer it. Either was about the electron gun, which I didn't even read about (and even if I did, I wouldn't understand anyway XD), while Or was about velocity and stuff like that, so naturally I went to do Or. I finished the paper with fifteen minutes left, got bored, and went to do Either in pencil. XD

No comments: