Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Here Comes The Preliminaries!! V

Quick blog post, I gotta rush and study for Physics, and Social Studies after that. Argh, the pressure and stress of being a student. X(

I'm thinking of completing my game of Final Fantasy XII and after that starting a new game of Final Fantasy VIII and hoping to complete it when I have free time, lmao.

I also want to try drawing Zanpakutous on the computer. Hmmm...

Today's preliminaries examination is on our Elective subject, lol. Those four students taking Literature sit at the left, the ones taking Geography in the middle and the rest taking History at the right. I got allocated the extreme right and behind seat, lol, with Vernon on my left. It was damn cool to have a freaking fan beside me. XD

The exam went all right. I almost thought I have no time left, lol. The first two Source-Based Questions posed some difficulty to me and made me think for a while, wondering how I can extract the information from there to answer my question, haha. So I let time wasted by, and before I know it, there is only half an hour left, lol, so naturally, I started panicking and rushing. Lmao.

Stupid bangla invigilator... I was finishing up my last question ("The dropping of the atomic bombs was the sole reason Japan lost World War Two." How far do you agree with this statement? Explain your answer.) when I realized I need one more string to tie my foolscap papers up, so I raised my hand, the teacher came and I asked for string, all while writing my conclusion on how atomic bombs are the crucial factor in causing Japan to surrender. The teacher returned with three pieces of foolscap paper. I swear I wanted to drop an atomic bomb at her freaking face.

I said louder, "String!" She went, "Huh?" I went even louder, "STRING!!" Vernon and Ephraim beside me are chuckling. And guess what? She came back with a bundle of strings. *rolls eyes* I swear it made me feel like going to Einstein and asking him if he can make me an atomic bomb.

And to top it off, I was finishing the paper, with fifteen minutes left to go. She gave me three extra pieces of foolscap paper, and I was thinking of what Zanpakutous to draw there to kill time, when she came and freaking took those pieces of paper away. -.- One atomic bomb wouldn't be enough. Give me three. NOW.

I ended up drawing a rough sketch of Tensa Zangetsu and Hyourinmaru at the back of the History paper. XD

Remember during National Day I drew a spear with the National Flag of Singapore? Bored of studying Social Studies, I went ahead and shade the flag, lol. Well, to be honest, I let Microsoft PowerPoint do the shading for me. XD So, now it looks like this.



I know that now, the shading of the flag and the shading of the spear looks odd together, lol. I'll work on shading the spear... when I feel like it. -_-

I realized that after starting to watch Bleach for so long, it feels rather weird that I still do not have a forum sig of Bleach, lol, so I got my good friend Nathan to help me make one, since he's such a professional at making them, haha. I gave him the picture which I uses as wallpaper, combined with some text, and voila! Sig looks great, right? :D



According to him, the two black borders at the top and bottom are for a "movie effect". :O

Lastly, while beginning to have dinner (I was having my dinner quite late, since I went and re-watched the episode where Ichigo masters his Hollowification, so the rest of my family are done with dinner), there was a huge fly flying around the lights, buzzing noisily. My father and I took newspapers, rolled them up into swords and started fighting against the huge evil fly, which was about 5cm in length! O.O It was a long and hard fight, as the fly kept hiding inside the lights, and if we attacked, we would smash the lights too. Did I mention that the lights were blinding me? X( That's why we shouldn't buy lights that are too strong, lmao. After ten minutes, I got mad and decided to strike it down for good. Good timing, my father whacked the lights gently, forcing the bee out, and I jumped up and just slashed at the air wildly and madly, hoping one of my swipes can hit the fly. Reminds me of Ichigo slashing wildly and madly against Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, lol. I'll kope (Singlish for take or steal by the way) a picture from Justin's blog.



So I went and slash the air like shit. Then the fly disappeared and we lost sight of it. We found it five seconds later (with difficulty. Freaking lights blinded us) on the floor. I managed to whack it onto the floor with my crazy slashing, lmao. To secure our victories, I took three huge directories, conveniently just in arm's reach away, and throw (yes, freaking throw) them onto the fly. Justice wins again! :D



Freaking insects should just learn their places.

Okay, I was studying Social Studies by reading my textbook, and what the fuck? This is so unfair. Before the merger of Singapore and Malaya, both sides agreed that "political parties on both sides of the causeway could continue to take part in the elections in Singapore and Malaysia. Their candidates however, must be citizens of the respective territories." So the Singapore Alliance, siding with Kuala Lumpur, came to Singapore and contested in the 1963 General Election. They got owned, didn't even win one seat. Then the textbook states that "Tunku was upset at the loss. He promised to give more attention to the SA in future elections in Singapore."

Then PAP go to Malaysia and contest in the 1964 Federal Election. And the textbook says, "The PAP's involvement in the 1964 Federal Election, however, had far-reaching effects on Singapore-Kuala Lumpur relations. Senior Alliance leaders like the Tunku and Tun Abdul Razak were very unhappy with the PAP. They were no longer as tolerant of the PAP as they were before. The Tunku voiced his displeasure: "The first sign of Singapore's attempt to have a hand in the affairs of Malaysia was in the last Federal Election when the PAP contested some of the constituencies.""

Wah lan wei, they fucking win already lor, freaking bastards. They come contest us and kena owned we diam diam. We go and win just one freaking seat, and they all buay song down there kaopei kaobu. Some more already agree that parties on both side can go and contest whatever election the party want right? Cheebye lah, kanina, unfair bastards, ask them go fuck themselves lah, cheebye. *spits*

And don't make me start up on what is after that. "Some UMNO leaders began to play on communal politics in its anti-PAP campaign. They focused on the poverty of the Singapore Malays and portrayed the PAP government's resettlement and redevelopment programmes as anti-Malay. This was to arouse the feelings of dissatisfaction among Singapore Malays towards the PAP." Then they make up one bunch of lying bullshit make the Malays not happy. What the fuck are they trying to do? Screw up Singapore's racial harmony and make the Singapore Malays overthrow the PAP and set up one little Malaysia over our island right? Ka ni na bei! Now the Prime Minister some more want us Chineses go learn Malay as third language. Wah lan eh! Oi, someone please buy a Sec 3 Social Studies textbook and give it to him, man! For god's sake, read this! "SUMNO's meeting was attended by 2,000 to 4,000 people, including 15 Alliance Members of the Parliament from the Peninsula. Syed Ja'afar Albar, UMNO's Secretary-General, was also present. His fiery speeches whipped up the angry mood of the audience. There were calls for the Prime Minister of Singapore to be arrested. Communal tensions were high." FOR FUCK'S SAKE! THEY EVEN FREAKING TRIED TO ARREST HIS (referring to the dear Prime Minister who wants us to go and learn Malay *rolls eyes*) FATHER!!

And Lee Kuan Yew said this: "...You have to solve it on the basis of giving them [the Malays] education, raising their standard of living, their earning capacity. Just giving a chap a gold coin today does not solve his problem. You give him a gold coin today, he then learns to live at a higher standard. Tomorrow, he will be looking for two gold coins from you and you are in big trouble. You better teach him how to earn a silver coin for himself and make quite sure that he understands what he has to do and you will give him the opportunities to do it." Aiya, simple lah. You give the Malays a fire, they warm for one day right? You set those buggers on fire, they warm forever. XD Lol, just a joke, no offense to Malays, kk? :P

In the Social Studies textbook, it is stated that "A famous German king, Frederick the Great, once said that "Diplomacy without military equipment is like music without instruments."" Diplomacy with military equipment... Yeah, sure, okay. Imagine you are the President of Country Y. Some guy walks up to you, carrying a freaking rifle, shakes your hands, and says, "Greetings, I am the diplomat of Country X, sent here to live in Country Y. Nice to meet you." If you didn't call your guards to arrest the man, you're either brave, or you're crazy.

No comments: