Friday, August 03, 2007

The Tower of Files... *shudders*

During morning assembly, the teacher was being lame again. He somehow has the illusion that we need to greet each other good morning every single day or we wouldn't have a good morning. *rolls eyes* He's at it again today, greeting the school good morning. All of us, already used to his daily lameness, didn't even bother to reply. Yoshida points out that the crow growling during the silence was well-timed indeed. I couldn't agree more. (It's implied that whenever a crow flies past the TV screen and growls, whatever on TV is lame, lol)

Chemistry is the first period. I brought the Physics preliminary practice paper, and I got stuck in so many questions I got frustrated and stop doing them. Regretted leaving my Physics textbook in class, lol, I should have brought it along with me. So now I ended up having to tolerate twenty-five minutes of boredom, and here I am, blogging to kill time. Sigh...

Second period was A. Maths, and teacher slapped a Relative Velocity test on wind and water on us. The test is extremely easy, lol, so easy I can yawn. I finished it so early I killed time reading books... while the test is going on... XD The teacher saw, I'm sure, but she closed an eye, lol. Then again, I'd like to see how she accuse me of cheating when I'm reading a Chinese book... XD Yoshida took his own sweet time drawing those useless diagrams delicately, so he ended up wasting time and unable to finish the test.

English next. Teacher was going through some report we wrote, and along the way was criticizing on the lousy standard our class displayed, especially with all of the confusions we shown in writing the format. But how can we do a good job writing the format when we don't even have a clear, exact format for report-writing...? Sigh...

Recess next. Yoshida, Vernon and I went to the area of laptops again. I was checking on Final Fantasy XII guides, while the two of them were checking up on anime. After a while, Ephraim came. Turns out that while coming here, he went all-out to evade two teachers along the way, lol. The Maths teacher wanted him to carry Maths files (and in addition, Ephraim claims that the teacher also wants to drag US in too to carry the files, so I have to admit I'm glad that Particle E managed to get out of it :P), and the Physics teacher also wanted something with him, but he got the heck out of there before he even know what the teacher wants, lol.

The Maths files are already in the class when the four of up returned. Wonder who was unlucky enough to end up having to bring them to the class lol. I mean, come on, even someone like Particle E is able to dodge out of it, lol.

Ping Chong was stacking the boxes of files up one another, with an empty box of milk at the top, lol. I got Samuel to pose for a while (wanted to get Ephraim, but due to sensitive reasons, he refused to. You know, the tall height of files would only serve to highlight how short he is if he goes and stand beside it *shifty eyes*), but he couldn't stand still, so the picture ended up blurry, lol. Yoshida even went and close the front door, creating a shock-effect for the teacher as she opens the door and, what the fuck, one whole stack of files on her desk! And yeah, the pictures...





CME lesson. Zzz. Teacher gave a talk on dengue fever, and the rest of the lesson got taken up for doing maths stuff, lol.

The teacher had a fan that says the words "Happy Birthday Singapore" when turned on and spun, lol. She was showing it to the entire class and passing it around for all of us to take a look and examine it. Yoshida and I took a video clip of the words it display, lol. We then went to examine how it works, and we conclude that it has a motion sensor, and the laser lights turn on and off millions of times per second to generate those words. Wow. Awesome technology, I gotta admit.

Here's a video I found in YouTube. Lazy to upload the one Yoshida and I took. XD

No comments: