Saturday, August 25, 2007

Basketball with Hong Wei

I went to play basketball with Hong Wei this morning, lol.

We met up at the basketball court near my house at 8.10am, lol. So early, what dedication, lol. Furthermore, he told me to bring him something to eat, as he was hungry and didn't eat anything back at home. -_- I wanted to bring him three packets of biscuits, but I feared that it would not be enough, so I ended up bringing five. Yet he only ate one packet. -_- Well, to be more accurate, two-thirds of a packet (there are three biscuits in each packet). =_= We ended up crushing the biscuit and putting it on the floor for the ants. XD

My basketball didn't have any air, so he brought his portable pump, but I suppose we pumped too much air into it, because it bounces much higher than what we expected it to, so it gets uncomfortable initially, lmao.

We went and started a few practice shots, then I got bored and decided to have a one-on-one match. I got owned, lol, 4-11. Sigh, must have been because it's been a long time since I ever touched a basketball. XD But oh well, hey, if I remember correctly, even Sean and I teamed up couldn't even beat Hong Wei... XD

Shooting many times and none of your shots going into the hoop can be very frustrating. *nods*

After the match, we ended up shooting a few more times. I got frustrated by being unable to score any goals (that being very frequent whenever I play basketball by the way XD), I tried something fun, lol. I used to play basketball with Yujun, and that guy has some crazy left-hand strength. He can one-hand all the way from the center in the middle of the court volley the ball at the board, and slam it with a loud bang. Of course, he often could not get the ball into the loop. XD

So I tried to follow him. :P Went to the center of the court, but of course, I can't possibly not do an airball using only one hand, so I had to use both. Hit the loop, smashed into it with a loud bang, but almost. XD Hong Wei came and gave it a try too. XD Then I decided to use only one hand. Yup, airball. XD XD

Then we got tired and decided to get a drink from the convenience shop nearby and take a break. He bought a bottle of Pepsi Twist, while I figured that I wasn't really hungry and thus didn't buy anything, though I drank three or four gulps of his drink. :P We sat down at a bench in the void deck for a while, before we decided to go to Tampines Mart for breakfast.

We looked inside the food court, but he didn't find anything he wanted to eat, so we instead went to 7-Eleven and decided to buy cup noodles. XD We also bought a Big Gulp and shared it among us, while he also bought a cup of whipped potato. He bought laksa-flavored noodles and me chicken-flavored. We went to outside McDonald's to eat. XD It's a long time I've ate cup noodles, lol. That was great. XD

Then we went to have a walk, and after a huge detour, we ended up back at the basketball court, lol. We practiced shooting some more, in which he was teaching me how to shoot (which I kind of suck at, lol). The posture, the springing of the legs, the flipping of the hand, the aiming at the board, argh, all too complicated. Next time I play basketball, I will just snatch the ball from the opponent and pass it to my teammate, who will shoot and score. *nods* Hong Wei agreed with that strategy too, because that would mean that I would often pass the ball to him (well, most of the time while playing basketball against others, we often team up, lol, and he would always be the best scorer in our team) and he would shoot. Rofl, he wants the glory for himself. XD

A while later, my father came and I ended up teaming up with him in a match against Hong Wei, lol. Hong Wei managed to get a shot in, then while marking Hong Wei together, my old man crashed into me and he claimed he "got injured". -_- If I were this strong, I'd have go around creating trouble and starting fights. XD So yeah, he told us he couldn't continue and went home. ......

We played for a while more, then got bored and started playing with our handphones, lol. Wow, his handphone has a 3.2 megapixels camera! And to think that my handphone only has a 2 megapixel camera while my digital camera has a 3.2 megapixel camera... o.o Took a photo using his handphone, lol.



After a while, I persuaded him to accompany me to the fitness station, lol. We played for a while, then once again started playing with our handphones. XD I took a picture of him secretly as well. XD



And then he had to go home, because he had to go to his cousin's house, lol.

By the way, I'm freaked out over how big national flags can get. Take note that those surrounding ones are of the average size, and that this photo was obtained using the maximum zoom the camera in my handphone can give. o.o



And strange, it only took me now to start reading School Rumble manga, lol. Oh well, I got bored of waiting for San Gakki on the anime, and since I've already got more addicted over the manga than the anime in BOTH One Piece and Bleach (I blame the fillers), why not School Rumble as well? So I went to read, lol. Took me a while to find at which chapter Ni Gakki left off. -_-

And yeah, I found something funny. This is a character in School Rumble, his name is Hanai Haruki.



And this is a character in Bleach. His name is Aizen Sousuke.



Aizen is powerful, I tell you. During the Soul Society saga, after Ichigo rescued Rukia and Aizen got the Orb of Distortion, Komamura came, shouting "AIZEN!!!", then going Bankai, but because he could even attack, Aizen owned him with a Way of Destruction, Number 90: Black Coffin. o.o Aizen then escaped to Hueco Mundo, but before that, he says that no one stands at the top of the world, not even God. He then says that he will be the one to stand at the top and end the unbearable vacancy on the world's throne. He sweeps his hair behind, crushes his spectacles, and now looks like this:



So, yeah, I forgot what chapter of School Rumble this is in, but Hanai's classmates decided he should get a makeover.



Swept back hair, checked.
Loss of spectacles, checked.
A strand of hair in the middle, checked.
Small eyes =.=, checked.

*clears throats*

*imitates Komamura* AIZEN!!!

XD

No comments: