Monday, August 13, 2007

First of July

On the Lunar calendar, today is the first day of July, which means that the Gates of Hell are opening for the ghosts living in hell to enjoy a month living in the real world, or something like that. XD I totally flushed it out of my mind, lol, until this morning, on my way to school, when I found an old lady praying and offering to the dead, lol.

Four days without seeing Luke, and he turned into a baldie. O.O At first Wei Sheng saw him, then, laughing, pointed it out to me, but I thought he was refering to the teacher up on stage, wearing a weirdly-coloured shirt with vertically stripes, lol. Then I saw Luke, and I couldn't refrain myself laughing out loud. XD

First period was English, and the teacher went through Oral practice with us. Well, duh, that was expected, I'm having my English 'O' level oral examination tomorrow, rofl, and I can sort of tell that I am going to screw it up, haha. Well, during the practice, Yoshida was reading the text out in such a dramatic way that he is spitting all over the paper, lol! XD So he saw his paper, with a lot of spots and droplets of his saliva on the paper, and shouted, "Oh, shit!" XD

After that was VL. We had to fill up some testimonial stating what academical and non-academical achievements we have got in our four years in secondary school. I filled it up with crap and bullshit. Who cares? XD

Recess next. We went to the library. Vernon got Alones, the sixth opening of Bleach, into his handphone, but it, like mine previously, was too soft, lol, so I sent him mine. XD

After recess, we had to go to the computer lab to fill up some crappy survey. Yoshida could not log onto his computer to do the survey, lol, so even when we are all done, he hasn't even started yet. XD So he ended up using another computer and doing the survey, lol.

And after that... *drums roll* It's time to receive our Chinese 'O' level results... O.O And I got... a B3!! DX Yeah, I was pretty fed up, frustrated and angry initially, lol. B3, and with just less than five more marks, I could get an A2, and had not need to take the exam a second time! But hey, after cooling down a while, I figured a B3 isn't too bad after all. Then again, before receiving the results, I already had confidence... that I wouldn't be able to get an A and had to take the exam a second time. XD I was expecting a C5 or a C6 too, so getting B3... yeah, I'm glad enough already. :D I remember scolding vulgarities and pounding the table when I heard I got a B3, lol. Yoshida got a B3 too, and he looks as if he is both extremely angry and furious, and having a very painful stomachache. XD Both Vernon and Ephraim got a C5, lol. :3 Turns out all of us had to take the exam a second time. Sigh. Sometimes we just gotta admit our fates. XD

After that was E. Maths lesson. Teacher going through some stupid E. Maths paper. Yoshida and I took Faizal's E. Maths Ten-Years-Series from the cupboard and started doing the questions in there, without his permission. XD

And after that was Assembly. Nothing really memorable of it. Yoshida took out a pack of sweets from his pocket and offered one to Zheng Wei. I asked him if I can have one, and he gave one to me, and one for Vernon too. We didn't give one to Ephraim because we wanted to irritate him, since most of the times Yoshida doesn't want to give him any sweets, and he just keeps bugging Yoshida for it. I suggest he gives his sweets to everyone in our class except for Ephraim to irritate him. Yoshida adds that he should just give his sweets to everyone in the hall, the students, the teachers, the principal, and even the cleaners, but not Ephraim. XD But I doubt he has that much sweets, rofl. XD

We were free to go home after Assembly, since EPP was canceled, yay. Vernon and I went to KFC for lunch, lol. Strange, the restaurant wasn't as crowded as usual...

Boring day, yeah, not much stuff is up. I called my ISP two days ago to come to my house today to diagnose how come my Internet connection wouldn't work. They came today, but yet, they came half an hour earlier, we were all out, lol, and only returned half an hour later. Apparently, they did a test outside, lol, and found out there is nothing wrong with the phone line. If I assume what they said is correct, and since my modem works okay with my desktop, I'm forced to conclude that the problem with my wired Internet somehow lies with my laptop, sigh.

Tomorrow my father and I are going out to buy a wireless router. I hope it can finally solve my Internet problem which I had been experiencing for seven weeks, lol.

And regarding me getting a B3 for my Chinese 'O' level, Sean's got a B3 too, lol. I would expect him to get at least an A2, since he was always scoring much better than me in Chinese exams when we were in the same class in primary five five years ago. And Hong Wei? He got an A1. What the heck, lol? XD I'm jealous, haha, he doesn't have to bother to re-take the exam, good for him.

No comments: