Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Wine glass of milo XD

Rofl, last night I was watching Jack Neo's comedy program on TV, and there's one part that's extremely funny (well, to me, at least XD). Jack Neo was talking about tragedy films, and apparently, on films about guys getting rejected in romance, they would always go to the pub and order beer to drink [damn, I knew something was missing last time... Turns out it's beer... But hey, freaking hell, the only alcoholic beverage in my house are solid bottles of XO, and I'll fucking get OHKO (One Hit KO) after one drink! X(], and they would never order anything else. So then we got shown a clip of a rejected and depressed guy at the pub. He orders milo to drink instead (XD), so the barman went something like, "Are you crazy? This is a pub, not a coffee shop!" But the guy insists on milo, stating that he has the freedom to drink what he wants. So the barman takes pity on him and finally offers to "cook" (eh, what's the correct word to use for this?) milo. And there we have it, a freaking wine glass of milo. XD XD

I had a really, really weird dream last night, lol. I was helping a lost Japanese girl in a wheelchair to get home, but she didn't know her home address, so we had to go all the way to her friend's house to ask for address. ^_^" Next, I went to school. The Geography teacher gave Vernon some work to do, but Vernon, unhappy about it (gosh, I can't seem to remember what did Vernon had to do X(), decided to run for it, flee, and escape duty. Yoshida, Ephraim and I accompanied him. We fought and fought past the school guards to escape (man, I didn't know our school had that many guards. XD And yeah, even though Yoshida is the one dealing the most damage with his scythe, he ought to stop swinging it so freaking wildly around. It almost hit me by mistake... X(), and finally we made it out. Outside, we were discussing our next step, when we found a girl hiding [she's our (refering to Yoshida, Vernon and I) ex-classmate, we used to be in the same class two years ago. Her name's Jing Yu if memory serves me right, lol. Don't ask me why her. I can't control my dreams, or if I can do, I'd have asked for someone else XD]. Turns out she is trying to evade duty too, lol. Just as she was starting to tell us what duty she evaded, then, almost immediately, an announcement was made for Vernon, calling him back to school for his duty, and his punishment (for running out and killing so many guards). The announcer has the voice of the Geography teacher by the way (hey, if I still can't recognize her voice after so many times she called my name when I fall asleep during Geography lessons, I will have nothing to say! XD). The five of us then decided to flee further, but just then, a boss arrives in the form of a mighty dragon, roaring at our faces. Just when I was preparing to draw my sword, the song The World, Death Note's first opening, plays. Nah, it's not the boss theme. It's my alarm ringing, I gotta wake up for school... -_- Anti-climax... Fighting a dragon boss with five characters, and I just have to wake up exactly then... Zzz... And yeah, I think I freaking play too much RPGs... XD Though I wonder where does the Japanese girl come into... Maybe she'll join the party eventually later after we see her again? Sounds unlikely, I know, lol, but I still ask, "Just how the hell did Penelo join the party and aid Ashe's quest to restore Dalmasca in Final Fantasy XII just like that?" XD She doesn't even seem to fit in, lol, neither does she even look as if she wants to restore the Kingdom of Dalmasca, neither does she look like she even care, but here she is, joining the party just like that... And yeah, as for the dragon boss' entrance of roaring in our faces, I'll have to blame Final Fantasy XII for that. How many of the bosses are dragons? And how many of them roar at our faces upon their entrances? -.-

Morning assembly, and as usual, the teacher was barking mad for people to stand up so they can start the flag-raising ceremony. I wonder what would happen if everyone decided to be defiant and continued sitting down, simply refusing to stand up, rofl. Wei Sheng thinks that the teacher will get extremely angry, but I think he'll go one step further and come down and drag all of us to stand up. XD

Chemistry was first period. Zzzzzz... I would be watching video clips in my handphone to kill time if the battery wasn't close to empty. Sigh... Why didn't I bother to charge its battery last night?

History was after that. We got back our tests we did one week ago (you know, the one Vernon and I revised for last-minute during Physics the last hour? XD). I managed to get 16/25. Not bad, lol. That's 64%, a B4, and according to my standards, it's already quite good, haha. Yoshida got 17/25, nice, but well, the test is on the War of Pacific during World War II (you know, with God-knows-how-freaking-many Allies countries ganging up on Japan?), and that's Yoshida's specialty after all (well, he IS half-Japanese after all), so to be honest, I'd be pleasant surprised if I managed to score higher than him. Though, one mark, it's a consolation, is it? :P Yuhaimi got only 12/25. :( One more mark and he'll pass, so sad.

Was Physics after that. Let me try and recall what I did... Oh yeah, the teacher gave more prelim practice papers for us. Vernon, Yoshida and I all do it together, and we would always get stuck at the same questions, lol. Then we would put our heads together to think of a solution (as the Chinese proverb says 三个臭皮匠,胜过诸葛亮。 Means something like three noobs combined can own a pro or something like that XD), but most of the time, even after joining forces, we still could not think of the answer, lol, so we would march towards the teacher's table, where the answer sheet is, together with handwritten solution the teacher added. XD

Recess next. Can't remember what we did. Ack. Next.

Geography next. Can't remember too, but I don't put boring stuff into my brain. Oh yeah, I remembered something. Last Geography lesson we were supposed to do mapwork, right? Turns out the map that we were given was the wrong one. *rolls eyes* So this time the teacher gives us the correct ones... and expect us to redo the entire damn worksheet. Fuck it, man! Complete waste of my time! So I thought of something witty. I unfold the map, put it on my table, and then throw those mapwork stationery, like protractor, ruler and pencil onto the map. Then I took out my file, thick and full of papers, on my lap, and uses it as a table to do my Physics practice paper, with my table covering it from the teacher's view. So I'll pretend to use the protractor to measure some angle or the ruler to measure some length out of the map, do a Physics question or two, and continue. So the teacher has the impression that I put my Geography worksheet on my lap, and after checking things on the map, I write the answer down on the worksheet, when I am actually doing my Physics worksheet. XD First time she saw, she thought it suspicious, but I lied, "Yeah, I'm doing Geography." and she turned away, really thinking so for the rest of the hour. Yoshida could hardly believe the teacher fell for it. I'm such a genius. XD

Chinese next. I was doing my Physics practice paper, yeah. If I'm not mistaken. I don't remember much. X(

A. Maths was last period, as History EPP was canceled, at the price of the teacher giving us an entire History paper to do. I prefer that. Ask me if I want one hour of boredom, or a way to kill at least one hour of boredom. I'll take the latter, thank you very much. XD

And yeah, we were dismissed after that. Damn, I know I should really blog about the day on the day itself to not forget detail and information, but I had nothing to do at that time, lol. Back at home, during the evening, I have nothing to do. Went aboard the airship Bahamut in Final Fantasy XII, defeated Vayne, defeated his second form (fuck, why is Square doing another Seymour? Damn it, I hate enemies who keep coming back stronger and stronger to haunt you), but fuck, lost to his third form, so I have to restart everything, board the Bahamut, defeat Gabranth, defeat Vayne with Larsa on my side, defeat Vayne's second form with Gabranth on my side, defeat Vayne's third form, and God knows what the fuck is next. Obviously, that is serious boredom to me. Everytime I am faced with a setback, I would choose not to attempt it immediately again, lol, so I stopped playing FFXII. And even if I want to, I can't, my parents took over control of the television, rofl. So I was lying on my bed, reading manga, reading, reading... And I fell asleep. XD I always chose to delay blogging until at night, while watching television, during the commercial breaks, lol. But when I woke up, it was already 11.30pm. And you can't freaking expect me to blog then, can you? XD

No comments: