Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Here Comes The Preliminaries!! IX

Whooohoooo, today is the last day of the preliminaries at last! :D STORM, EARTH AND FIRE - HEED MY CALL!! XD Yeah, right. One more month to 'O' level and here I was , almost going to prepare to game like hell... XD

I'm getting bored of hunting marks in Final Fantasy XII, but what can I do now? All the tasks that remain of me is to complete all of the marks, obtain all of the Espers, maybe fill the Sky Pirate's Den if I really want to fully complete this game, and then finally get the ending by raiding Bahamut and killing those four bosses in a row. Maybe I can just do the last one directly and get Final Fantasy XII over with? Hmm, I don't know, lol, I still have no confidence in defeating those four bosses. Well, Gabranth would be easy. Hastega, Protectga, Bravery, and maybe Berserk too and he will go down. I'm more worried over Vayne. I don't think he'll go down with an easy fight...

So, continue with this boring thought of fully completing the game at the expense of boredom, or skip the boring shit and just go and thrash Vayne? Hmm...

For some weird reason, during morning assembly, we were instructed not to sit down after the flag raising ceremony. During the instructing, I joked to Ephraim that even if he sits down, no one can tell the difference anyway, since he is already so short, so he can go ahead and sit down, no one won't see anything. And so, after flag raising, Ephraim really went and sat down! XD He had to stand up afterwards, the teacher caught him sitting down. XD

Geography preliminary paper 2 was not bad. Ten questions and we had to choose four. I looked at the questions. I can't do plate tectonic, I can't do waves and I can't do rivers. That's three questions off. -_- I ended up writing crap for the answer... Sigh... -.- The last question was phrased exactly like a Social Studies structure essay question, "How important was education in the development of Singapore? Explain your answer." I did the question as if it really is a SS SEQ. XD

So I finished the exam with half an hour and a piece of paper left, thinking on how to kill the time. Remember in episode 45 of Bleach, where Ichigo attempts to defeat Zangetsu in order to master Bankai? Zangetsu summons a million of swords meaning to look like Zangetsu, but with obvious errors [(just look down at the extreme end of my blog for a picture of those ;)].

Ichigo: W-What the hell's this?!
Zangetsu: Of all these, only one is the real me. Only that one can defeat me. If you want to force me into submission, find it before I kill you. And... slay me if you can.



Zangetsu: I told you, all the blades here are pieces of your heart. This is a trial where you must find the one out of those formed only to fight. *shows the pieces of a broken sword, the one that Ichigo last uses* That one was a piece of your heart's frailty trying to rely on me.
Ichigo: Frailty... trying to rely... my heart...
Zangetsu: While you cannot distinguish even that, do not even speak of Bankai!
Ichigo: Is he saying all these are my weaknesses? Dammit!

So I got something like an urge to draw the scene, lol, with the cave-like atmosphere, rocks around, and swords pierced into every corner. And this is what happens after half an hour:



I seriously suck at drawing landscape. XD

I feel a lot better after all this exam craps are over, heh. On my way back home, I saw a elderly man jogging. I felt like running too, maybe because I'm too happy that the exams are over, haha, so I started running home. XD


After the rain, the skies will definitely shine.

No comments: