Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Here Comes The Preliminaries!!

Preliminaries. Big deal. Bring it on.

(I'm sounding so carefree because I can hardly give a shit. I'm aiming to enter a polytechnic, and preliminaries are important only to those wanting to enter a JC, so why should I even bother? XD)

I finally caught up with the latest manga, read One Piece chapter 466 and Bleach episode 286. I've decided to partially give up on anime, had enough of those nonsense and meaningless anime fillers, so I'm turning to manga now instead. I'm still going to watch the anime though, but just during free time when I'm freaking bored, haha. Then again, battles are ten times more exciting in the anime than in the manga, lol, especially since battles in manga can sometimes get confusing.

One Piece still remains my favorite series, lol. The Thriller Bark arc still continues to be a great one, lol. I just love how Sanji flames up, and his fight against Absalom was one of pure pwnage. I love how Sanji could see Nami wearing a wedding dress of complete white and thought it was a goddess... XD Though, seriously, Sanji, wanting the Suke Suke Fruit to make yourself invisible so that you could peek at girls while they are bathing? X(

And Usopp, I gotta admit, this time he really pwned his opponent good, lol. He made me feel great that I am pessimist, now the Horo Horo Fruit won't affect me. :D And yeah, I shouted "Wah!" loudly when he pulled out that 10-ton hammer, but turns out it's just a balloon. Rofl. And it seems much cleverer than using a 5-ton hammer composed of two frying pans. XD And I'm glad the alias Sogeking was not forgotten by the author, lol, as Usopp uses Kabuto, Sogeking's weapon, during the fight, and pulls out Sogeking's mask for courage. XD

I'm supporting Zoro in his fight against Ryuma. Let's hope he can defeat Ryuma and claim his Shuusui (Clear Autumn Water), one of the twenty-one best swords in the world, as his own as a replacement for Yubashiri. Then Zoro would have two of the twenty-one best swords in the world (since he already has Wadou Ichimonji). ^_^

Bleach is nice too. I like Rukia's flashback of Kaien training her while she fought Aaroniero, it was nice, lol. I hope Rukia doesn't die. :( Renji fighting Szayel at the beginning was also a good one, lol. Renji immediately shouts, "BANKAI! HIHIOU...!" And just as his Hihiou Zabimaru forms, it shatters, looking as if it got slashed into a million pieces. I thought Szayel slashes Hihiou Zabimaru with his Zanpakutou so freaking fast that it was slashed into a million pieces even before Renji finishes reading his Bankai's name! Then, turns out it's because Szayel has got a device that disables Renji's Bankai. Anti-climax. -_-

And yeah, Ichigo, you are freaking scaring Orihime with that scary Hollow mask of yours. XD

Okay, on to school day.

So here comes the preliminaries. Big deal. The first day is composed of English Paper 1, and Paper 2. Paper 1 is first. We got an hour and forty-five minutes. Surprisingly and amazingly, I finished the letter-writing in twenty-five minutes, the composition in thirty minutes, and spent the majority of the remaining fifty minutes drawing an improved version of Zabimaru, which now I am quite satisfied with. Nevertheless, I still have two things I'm missing out. One, the segments get longer vertically the further they are from the grip. Secondly, I suck at drawing the grip. Oh well, improvements can always come after this. XD



Wait, am I supposed to talk about the exam? XD

We are supposed to write a newsletter article about an anti-smoking campaign held in school for letter-writing, and I gave some crap. The five questions for the composition, though, sigh... The first one is a personal recount, screw it, I suck at that. Second question, it's just one word, "joy". Joy? Joy?? *starts singing* Jenny, oh, Jenny! Joy, oh, Joy! A one-woman's man's what I wanna be, but there's two perfect girls for me! *rolls eyes* I don't know what to write too, so screw it. Third question, what social activity would you recommend to others? I don't know. Next, question four, do you agree that young people are being more health-conscious? Screw health-conscious, you'll still freaking die whether you are health-conscious or not. Next, last question, can't remember, but it's something I didn't know how to do. So how? Just anyhow do question three lor. I recommend going to the beaches. -_- That's the only one I know, haha. Let's hope I can get a good score. :P

Yoshida, Vernon and I went to the library for recess. We were reading the dictionary, lol. Yoshida found the word "necrophiliac". Ewww. X( Ephraim came later, and we shooed him off, lol, Vernon using a book to whack him. I handed the dictionary I was reading to Vernon to let him use as a weapon. XD

Paper 2 was next. Two passages about the Himalayas. Zzz. -.- The first passage was written by none other than Edmund Hillary, one of the two people who are the first to reach the peak of Mt. Everest, lol. I finished in forty-five minutes, and spent the rest of the time writing and drawing crap, wasting two pieces of paper. XD

After that, we had to go and find the form teacher, just because we are re-taking the Chinese 'O' level. We have to pay another twenty-four bucks just to take the exam again. Freaking hell. -_- And furthermore, Ephraim wants to call the form teacher on the phone back at home to force her to go through all twenty-four chapters of the A. Maths syllabus, in preparation of the A. Maths preliminary tomorrow. For once, 'cher, I am very sympathetic of you. The teacher tried to divert the attack to us, and then we all went, "We don't know who this short guy is." XD

Yoshida had to stay back in school, rofl, as he had 'O' level English oral examinations later. He went out for lunch, and Vernon and I accompanied him. It started raining on the way there, lol. Vernon and I were both bored of KFC for a while, as the both of us had ate KFC yesterday and the day before, twice in a row, so we went to McDonald's instead.

There were free packets of salt and sugar available, and Vernon took a packet of salt and started eating from it directly, while Yoshida took a packet of sugar and ate directly from it too. What the freaking heck? If I were doing question four for the English composition that morning, I'd have strongly disagree, and write all about the two of them freaking eating salt and sugar. -_-

During our conversation, we were talking about what would happen if the oral examination was two-on-two, with two examiners testing two students, lol. And then we started thinking what would happen if the examination is in the format of a debate. Yoshida thinks that he'll get paired up with Wei Sheng if so, due to the alphabetical ordering of their names. Yoshida thinks that a debate against Wei Sheng would be a piece of cake, lol. Whenever we ask Wei Sheng a "why" question, he, for laziness or some other reason, would not bother to answer, and so would say, "Because... aiya, 算了 (forget it)." So Yoshida thinks that during the debate, Wei Sheng would go, "Because... aiya, 算了." XD Also, most of the time, when I ask Wei Sheng a question and he has no answer, he'd reply, "你说呢? (What do you think?)" So I added that sometimes, in a debate, one can ask his opponent questions, and Wei SHeng, when done so, would reply, "你说呢?" XD

Just as we were almost finished, a few guys from our class came too, lol, including Faizal, Wei Sheng, Luke, Sean and Samuel. We went off soon after that.

And lol, I was sort of confused over what the word "amplitude" means, so I asked Vernon. He told me it's the height of the graph. So, to make it easier, I'll remember amplitude as the height of the Valley of the Gods. XD And how do I remember this? Simple, the abbreviation AV (standing for Amplitude = Valley). And how do I get AV? The guy who told me what amplitude is, Vernon, is the AV rep! XD

There's still A. Maths I need to revise for tomorrow... Better start! Can't disappoint myself, seeing that A. Maths is the only subject I bothered to voluntarily do the Ten-Years-Series, lol, so I must make sure that I get a good score for A. Maths. FOR A GOOD SCORE IN A. MATHS!!

...Screw it, I'll start revision an hour later. XD

No comments: