Thursday, August 16, 2007

Here Comes The Preliminaries!! II

The second day of the Preliminaries seems to pass by without anything major happening...

First we had Chinese Paper 1. One is a letter writing to a television company complaining about some host. Second is regarding your opinions of families in tragedy who receive donations after they got into the newspaper. Zzz, lol. Thanks to my inability to write a lot of Chinese characters, I spent a lot of time flipping the dictionary, lol, thus I used up most of the two hours given. XD While searching the dictionary, I saw 卍 inside, lol. Its Hanyu Pinyin is wàn, and there I was, reading it as ban (the Japanese pronunciation). XD Too bad, the dictionary didn't have 卍解. XD

Yoshida, Vernon and I went to the library with our A. Maths textbooks, but only Vernon did some serious revision. I was reading library books on maths (not like they helped much), while Yoshida was reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. XD

A. Maths paper was not bad, lol. Not many questions I couldn't handle. I'm wishing Vernon good luck, lol, he didn't know how to do one third of the paper. O.O

And we went home after that. The security guard was instructed to ask leaving students for their classes and whether they have any examinations after they left, since the school disallowed students from leaving the school in between the exams for some lame reason. When the security guard asked for our class, I was thinking of rolling up my sleeve, and reply in a fierce and intimidating voice, "5I1." XD

Yeah, not much interesting stuff for the day.

No comments: