Wednesday, August 01, 2007

School, school and more school!

Note to self: Check www.seab.gov.sg to check the syllabus.

Zheng Wei not only remembered to keep his phone in silent mode this morning, he also did it hours ago. Man, it's amazing how a close shave can become such a valuable lesson.

First period was PE. We got forced to run 2.4km for some reason. o.O Yoshida and I are running together with Vernon initially, but Vernon got bored and stopped running after did first round, so Yoshida and I were left behind. Eventually, we caught up with Wei Sheng and Ephraim in front (though it's more like they slow down due to lack of stamina than us speeding up ^_^") and the four of up somehow ended up running (or rather, slowly walking due to lack of stamina ^_^") together, and thus failing together (we made it in fifteen minutes, sigh...).

Was beat after all that running, lol. Yoshida somehow got himself a basketball and was playing with it alone, so I decided to join him, though for some reason he simply gave of the ball and left. o.O So I played with it alone. Tried shooting a two-pointer, and whoa, lucky shot, it got in the first time. So I tried to push my luck and gave it a shot trying to shoot a three-pointer. However, my shoot lacked strength (it's been so long since I've last played basketball that I no longer know what is the appropriate strength to use for each distance. Sigh...), so I ended up with an air ball, and worse, it went past the basketball net and over the barrier behind it, into the construction set. XD Was lazy and couldn't be bothered to climb over the barrier and retrieve the ball, so I ignored it and simply went over to the quadrangle and joined in the game of soccer. *shifty eyes* Only played for ten minutes before we were forced to stop, so I didn't do much, lol.

Geography is boring shit. BORING SHIT! The teacher went through the MCQs inside the Ten-Years-Series, and I can tell you, it's boring shit. So much that Yoshida is regretting that he should have took Art instead of Geography. o.O I'm glad Yuhaimi was there, as the three of us were killing time talking cock. XD Yuhaimi was wondering how to solve (a+b)x, and he thought that it is equal to ax+xab+bx (that would be correct if x=2, but otherwise, wrong.). Yoshida corrects him using the Binomial Theorem, and Yuhaimi asks a lot of crap, like did we really memorize the Binomial Theorem and how do we prove that the Binomial Theorem. *rolls eyes* I'd like to see how he gets owned in the Maths exams if he doesn't memorize that. XD As for the proving part, I told him that if Yoshida is able to prove the Binomial Theorem, he wouldn't be sitting with us wasting one hour listening to the Geography teacher talking cock that is more cock than the cock that we are talking, but instead be a renowned and famous mathematician, lol. Why bother to prove anyway? It's that it IS in the textbook, that's what counts. Or do students have to try and prove every single shit in their textbooks? Prove that *digs Chemistry textbook out of pile of books and sweeps dust off its cover* there are 6.02x1023 atoms in 12.0g of carbon-12 (even if one can count, I'd be Prime Minister of Singapore before that fucking idiot can even count up to half of those atoms)? Prove that atmospheric pressure is equal to 101325 Pa (I got that from Wikipedia, so it's not my fault if I get it wrong *shifty eyes*)? You'll be a freaking idiot to even bother to try.

Next was English. Teacher went through comprehension. Wonder how my comprehension can improve just by listening to the teacher going through comprehension again and again, lol...

Was recess next. Went to the library. Was reading the newspaper I found on the table. One short article was about a survey done on people to find out why they have sex. And they got 237 reasons out of that survey... O.O And the article says that the lamest one: To cure headache... XD

Double Maths period next. Teacher gave us E. Maths paper 1 to do, and she started to teach Relative Velocity, but who cares? I'm more interested in doing the paper. XD

One of the question goes like this: What is the smallest value of k if 120k is a perfect square? I thought of the question the exact way the setters want me to think, and break up 120 into 2x2x2x3x5, so you would have to throw another 2x3x5 to make 120k a perfect square, and thus, k=2x3x5=30, and sure enough, the answer is 30. But clever Yoshida thought out of the box. He got k=1.2, because then, 120k=144 and thus a perfect square, since 144 is 12^2. XD So I called the teacher and ask why the answer is not 1.2. So she restricts that k must be an integer. So I thought out of the box. k=0. Then, 120k would be equal to 0, which is 02! Perfect, lowest value of k you can go, and 0 is an integer! Why isn't it accepted though...? XD

I finished the paper too fast and ended up with half an hour of boredom, since I have no idea until where the teacher has taught Relative Velocity until, and I can just learn it myself anyway. Zzz...

Physics next. Vernon was using it to complete his A. Maths preliminary paper, which he has to hand it during Maths remedial lesson after school, I think. Yet he gets stuck a lot, being one who require Maths remedial ^_^", so I ended up "teaching" him how to do the questions, though it ended up more like me doing those questions and then giving him my answer. ^_^"

The teacher gave out preliminary papers for up to do and practice. Yay, something to do for Chemistry! XD Lol, the first question for Physics paper 2 is to determine the weight of a load, giving up the force and angles of two lines holding onto the load. And we are supposed to find the weight of the load simply by drawing. Why do so when a simple Sine rule works as well? So I calculated it using the pwnage Sine rule, underline the phrase in the question "No calculation", drew an arrow and wrote "I did not see this. I swear. *shifty eyes*". XD



Had to spend two hours doing an English mock exam next. Zzz. One of the questions in the English comprehension is "Write another word from passage that means death." Yoshida wrote "me." XD For someone calling himself Death God, I wouldn't be expecting less. XD

No comments: