Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day, what a pain

Dave says:
thanks!
Dave says:
i think today we go grandma house, so you can pass me

Then ended up only me, my father and grandmother herself in grandmother's house. -.- Freaking Dave, pang seh king. Every time pang seh people one. Don't friend with him already. You stay away from me, Dave~!!

Was damn boring in grandmother's house, lol, nothing much to do. I thought of bringing my laptop there and playing Warcraft III, but then, ah, since we are eating outside, might as well not, since there might not be any time to play, so I'll bring all those shit for nothing (I'm lazy, remember?). But freaking Dave, pang seh kia...

First thing I did at grandmother's house was to play Solitaire, lmao, but I always get owned in my three games, lol, so meh... Grandmother wants me to play Fishing with her, and I get pwned in it twice. Fishing sucks. After that, I went to the room and took a little nap while listening to music from my handphone. :D

We had dinner at Aljunied. It's just opposite the Pan Island Expressway from grandmother's house, lol, but we had to go one big round on car. Nothing there to eat. Nmaa... Wanted to eat chicken chop, but they didn't sell it there. Damn, what kinda western food stall doesn't sell chicken chop...? I instead had some nuggets and fries.

Grandmother ordered rojak as well. Man, I think people must hate eating rojak with me or something, since I specifically go for all the youtiao inside the rojak. XD

I finished dinner quick, so I went and had a little walk. Went up the overhead bridge remembering of the two times both during Chinese New Year when me and my cousins walked past this on our way to McDonald's, once this year with Mark, Dan, Wen Ling, Wen Si and Kimberly, and once last year with Dave, Mark, Dan and Edmond.

I went back down the bridge to the playground, and there, I saw four Malay kids quarrelling with a Chinese kid. Oops. Looks like trouble. I hang around a bit more (more of because I have nothing better to do anyway). Nothing happened. Pfft. Went to NTUC FairPrice with my father next, since my mother said that (freaking calling me while I was listening to music back at grandmother's house!) drinking some sparkling oldenlandia water (note to self: If coming up with a drink, please keep the freaking name short and sweet, dammit.) might help in my cough.

While I was like, "Meh, whatever, now can you get off the phone so I can go back to listening to my music?", apparently, my father took it seriously, because that was the very reason why the two of us ended up going inside NTUC Fairprice, to buy the god damned... what's the name of the drink again...?!

I realized that every time I walk past the section where they sell cleaning tools like brooms and mops in supermarkets, I would always end up taking a broom handle (the kind where you can screw the broomhead in, so you can conveniently switch different kinds of broomheads, yay) and swing it around, Kilik-style. And this time, holy shit, I found an even more expensive kind of broom handle that can extend and withdraw at will! Holy shit!! Can't explain in words.



Had a sudden idea about such a kind of weapon in a game, a rod which can extend to twice its length and withdraw at will. Ooooooh, sounds like fun. The details? Meh, too lazy to think up of any.

Went back to grandmother's house after that, then went home. Freaking Dave the pang seh king.

Oh, and rofl, on the way home, my mother called my father and asked him where we are. My father replied, "刚好在警察局。 (Just at the police station.)" My mother and I both got shocked and all when we heard him say that, rofl. Turns out... we are at the traffic light junction right next to the Geylang Neighbourhood Police Center. XD!

No comments: