Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I can't wait any more...

Sigh... When is Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 189 coming out...? I can't stand waiting for it any longer... =.= By the way, come to think of it...
"People that you know, people from past worlds, people may have different lives in separate worlds. You may meet the same people in many different worlds. For those who were nice to you in one world, you can't be certain they will be the same in another."
-Yuuko Ichihara
And when Clone Syaoran saw Touya and Yukito at Hanshin Republic, he was shocked because he thought he just saw King Touya and High Priest Yukito of Clow Country, so...

Fay: It's like the Witch of Dimensions said... You might meet someone from a different world, but in different worlds they have different lives.
Kurogane: So those two are the king and the priest in the brat's world?
Fay: They are the same and not the same, because the two in Syaoran-kun's world have different lives. But at the same time, their "connections" are the same, aren't they?
Kurogane: Connections?
Fay: The place of their lives... Their name and heart.
Kurogane: "Soul", you mean?

So in other words, it is correct to say that the Sakura in Cardcaptor Sakura (in other words, the one in Watanuki and Yuuko's world. Cardcaptor Sakura is set in the same world as xxxHolic) and the Princess Sakura in Clow Country are the same person...? Then, let's do a little relationship chart...



So...... What the hell? TRC!Syaoran loves someone who is the same person as her mother?! Oh, wow. Just, wow. I guess not everyone is like me, deciding to buy my mother a Mother's Day present for this Sunday just to shut her up (she nagged like shit last year when I was too lazy to buy her one, and I have decided that I will do anything just to freaking shut her up =.=). But then again, poor Syaoran. Us normal guys are troubled only on one day - Valentine's Day. He gets troubled on both Valentine's Day and Mother's Day. =______=

Note: I hope I don't become like Syaoran and fall for someone in another alternate dimension who is the same person as my mother. *facepalms*



Was again half an hour early to arrive in school this morning. Went to the same lab corridor as I went to yesterday, since the first lesson for today is also taking place at one of the labs there. Met Sebastian walking up the staircases and went to the corridor with him, where Aaron and Jian Shun were already sitting at. I sat beside Aaron this time and started reading the Bleach volume 29 that I brought along. Qiyang came over and told me, "You were reading volume 30 yesterday, and today you're reading volume 29? How come you read opposite one? So weird!" XD

By the time the lecturer came, eight minutes before the lesson is supposed to officially start, there were already two rows of us sitting along the corridor and waiting for her to come (again, the two rows reminded me of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi... XD). The lecturer told us that she thought that she was already early (yeah, sure, eight minutes, whoa. Simply amazing and fascinating how early lecturers can arrive ), but yet, when seeing us all sitting in two rows waiting for her to come, just realized how late she was at turning up. XD


Two rows of swords - Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

The first lesson of today is a two-hour lab session of WDS (Web Design), where we were supposed to do two tasks. The first task is to use one of Dreamweaver's functions to "manage a site". Been there, done that. I already did that last week (finished too early, so I was looking around in OLE, found this week's stuff and checked it out XD), so I was playing Solitaire, lmao.

The second task is... CSS. Cascading Style Sheets. Ugh. I've been trying to learn it ever since ten years ago, and every time I tried to learn it, I ended up giving up with a huge epic fail. I just can't learn CSS for some reason. It's like fire and water; or light and darkness. They don't go well with each other. ...Well, shit.

Although, it turned out once again that Qiyang (who was already reading up on CSS while I was happily playing Solitaire, the serious half of the class messing around with the site management tools in Dreamweaver adn the other half of the class fooling around and spamming my little tagboard) and I were the fastest to finish, with the end results being that while the rest of the class are still messing around with CSS on Dreamweaver, the two of us were messing around with CSS on Notepad. -.-

Oh, and I still do not have full confidence in writing raw CSS code, and due to my fear of forgetting them, I suppose I will post an example of the CSS code Qiyang and I worked on this morning, so I can just come online, pop in and refer to it any now and when any moment I happen to be doing CSS. ^^ For those of you who have no interest in it whatsoever, just freaking skip it. =.=



Okay, back to blogging about the day. Oh, and freaking hell, there was a freaking server in the lab!! O_________O Whoohooo, my first time seeing a server in real life, lmao! XD I took a photo of it, hahaha. :P



The next lesson was an one-hour lecture of PRSP (Problem Solving and Programming). I wondered why I didn't play truant for that lecture. I just went there, sat down, took my Bleach volume 29 out, read manga, enjoy the aircon and watch Qiyang playing around on his computer for an hour, then leaving. -.- I was showing those surrounding me (Qiyang on my left, Aaron on my right and Kenny behind me) those interesting stuff from Bleach, like Ishida pulling out his Seele Schneider (it is much, much easier to pronounce if you read it as its Japanese pronunciation, Zeere Shunaidaa ^^), and Chad pulling out his Brazo Derecha de Gigante (I just call it "Right Arm of the Giant" -.-).

I find it fucking annoying that while Aaron was reading his PRSP textbook, encountered problems along the way and asked me about those problems (most of which having to do with the Alice software), the teacher would stop his lecture, shut the fuck up and fucking stare at me whenever I try to explain to Aaron the solution. For fuck's sake, asshole, your student is encountering problems, and I'm so fucking kind to help you explain it to him. Now can you stop fucking acting like I'm not fucking interested in your fucking lesson and just here to fucking chat with my classmates? =.=

*hides Bleach volume 29* Yes, I am interested, fuck!

Oh, and come to think of it, I mentioned Qiyang playing around on his computer just now, right? He was playing around with an image editing software that I do not recognize, trying to create a forum sig (I facepalmed when Aaron asked, "Huh? Sig...? What's that??"), with some background he made by himself which looks rather like clear, dark blue water, and two characters from Kingdom Hearts (I know one is Sora, he's the main character and has the same voice actor as Syaoran from Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and Sena from Eyeshield 21. XD I think the other is Kairi, if I am not mistaken), lol.

Oh, and the lecturer was playing around with Alice later too. He was showing us how to create a method so that we can use parameters and have four people would jump up and down and make some kind of stupid sound effect one at a time with only just one round of commands. And guess what was his commands?



Moving up and down at the same freaking time?? Hello?? What kind of person who has a "Dr." in front of his or her name would make such an amateur, noobish mistake?? I think he really has PhD (Permanent head Damage), man!! Among the group of us sitting together (Kenny, Jiahao, Wan Xiang, Aaron, Qiyang, Shi Hui and me), we were quick to spot the mistake, and laughed out loud trying to imagine the reaction on the lecturer's face when he played it and was like, "Eh, how come the object didn't move?"

He played it, the object didn't move (like, duh!!), and his face really literally went, "Eh, how come the object didn't move??" We laughed out loud, again. XD I finished reading Bleach volume 29 during that lecture. Damn. Gotta change the manga inside my bag again.

A two-hour lunch break follows. Ten of us (Jian Shun, Jurene, Kenny, Qiyang, Shi Hui, Jiahao, Kok Keong, Yong Han, Khai Ming and me) took bus 69 to Tampines Bus Interchange for lunch. We went to KFC to eat lunch, and the five of us (Kenny, Qiyang, Shi Hui, Jiahao and I) went to order what we want to eat, while the other five (Jian Shun, Jurene, Yong Han, Khai Ming and Kok Keong) stayed behind to look after our bags. Guess what happens when we return to the tables with our food?

They were all gone. =.= Pang seh kings and pang seh queen... It was so freaking obvious that we would get abandoned... Ah, whatever. Qiyang, Kenny, Shi Hui and I sat at one table. Jiahao... aiya, he anti-social, sitting alone. :P Damn it, my appetite is getting smaller and smaller lol. I used to be able to finish a Bandito, a large whipped potato and a medium cup of pepsi, but now, I can't finish it... ):

The five of us went to the Bus Interchange and initially decided, upon Kenny's suggestion, to take bus 69 back to TP, but Qiyang suggested taking bus 23, so we don't have to walk across that pain-in-the-ass overhead bridge. XD Good idea, haha, so we followed him. Well, we often have to wait for a long time for a bus 23 to go off from the interchange, but meh, what we have is a lot of time then, hahaha! Still one more hour left to go before the next lesson starts. XD

First we got pang seh, and now we do the pang sehing. Whoohooo.

On board the bus to TP, I called Wan Xiang and Aaron (neither of whom went to Tampines Central with us) to check up on where they are. Wan Xiang didn't pick up his phone, lol, but Aaron is apparently alone at the LT where the next lecture takes place, already camping and waiting for the lecture to start. Wow. Just wow. I told him to go to the library so we can meet up there.

We reached TP with forty minutes left to the next lesson, and went to the library to look for Aaron. Qiyang left our party halfway to the lesson. He is on his way to the Sports Complex, to um... apparently, dance. Right. Whatever he meant. We hanged around in the library for a while, explored the lower sections, tried to look for an unused computer, saw a clock showing the time "13 36" (in other words, it was 1.36pm at that time) and camping there with our cameras ready (Kenny and me anyway. The other three weren't interested lmao XD) waiting for it to show "13 37". XD!



Whoohooo. Leetness at its very best.

Next up, an one-hour lecture of WDS. The lecturer tied a ponytail for today. I must say, "俺、実はポニーテール萌えなんだ。いつだったか、お前のポニーテールは反則的なまでに似合ってたぞ。 (Ore, jitsu wa poniiteeru moe nanda. Itsu datta ka, omae no poniiteeru wa hansoku teki namadeni jiautte tazo.; Actually... Ponytails turn me on. The ponytail you had back whenever... looked so good it was criminal.)" Other than her ponytail, I forgot everything about her lecture. Awww, shit.

And after that, another one-hour lecture, this time it's CMATHS1. While the teacher was at page 29 of topic 1, I was already at page 21 of topic 2 (topic 1 has 47 pages). Go figure. Topic 2 was about Boolean algebra, and it's fucking fucking complicated. I think I need to pump in more effort for my CMATHS1 from now on. It's not gonna be so fucking easy like number systems for topic 1 any more...

After that, yay, another two-hour session in the games room! :D Played X Hero Siege with Khai Ming, Aaron, Kuan Wei, Shi Hui, Qiyang and Jiahao. The game went pretty well. I was leading in kill count, until Jiahao overtook me while we were both at around 1500 kills. I asked Kuan Wei (who, since this was his first time playing X Hero Siege, sat beside me and whom I taught him how to play. Pardon me though, Kuan Wei, I suck at teaching ^^), who was farming in the lane beside me, to shoo off to a new lane that Aaron (he's the host this time) just opened, and had two lanes to myself, mwahahaha.

Got two thousand kills, and the Ring of Superiority along with it. :D I also got eighty wave kills, and the Lightning Sword with it. :D :D Lol, something damn weird happened after we killed all eight enemy castles that spawned the creeps. The game suddenly split into two, with each side showing that the members of the other side had left the game. For example, on Aaron's, Khai Ming's and my screens, it showed that Qiyang, Shi Hui, Jiahao and Kuan Wei had left the game, whereas on Qiyang's, Shi Hui's, Jiahao's and Kuan Wei's screens, it showed that Aaron, Khai Ming and me have left. XD

The three of us were left to fend for ourselves, and we went to conquer the Final Wave (with the other team conquering it after we did XP), kill the four bosses (the other team killed them after we did :D), fight Arthas (the other team killed Arthas while we were still fighting him D:), and there, we realized that we could not defeat Arthas by ourselves, and quit the game to play
Apocalypse TD, lol. Damn it, I need to farm more and buy more tomes next time I play the game...

Stayed in the games room for two and a half hours before we finally decided to leave. Kenny was addicted to Counterstrike, and we couldn't get him out, so... meh. We abandoned him, left him in there to fend for himself (hope he don't get owned), and went home with Khai Ming, Jiahao and Aaron. XD

No comments: