Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ikebana Exhibition

Went to Japanese Association, Singapore today for an Ikebana (Flower Arrangement) Exhibition with my CCA today.

I went to school this morning at 9.30am, because there was first supposed to be a subcommittee interview. Thank God I switched places at the Director's List student helpers with Jian Shun, or else I would find shit clashing to no end. XD Like poor Yuhaimi, helping out at the Director's List and yet having to attend this interview at the same time. I really pity him.

Aaron was already there at the second floor's corridor between the LTs at the Applied Science when I went there, where we were supposed to wait. I was killing time by reading Reader's Digest, lol. Once again saw that guy from Engineering School whom was in our group during the orientation. He told me, "Sorry, but I forgot your name.", but I admit, I ought to be more apologetic than him. Heck, I didn't even remember his name, forget about forgetting it. ^^"

Aaron was called in first for the interview, making me theorize that they are calling people in according to alphabetical order. I gave my Engineering friend pats on his shoulder, because his name was "Xu Yuanfa". I seriously don't want to know how long he has spent waiting at that corridor this morning. XD

Waiting at the corridor, I realized that it wasn't just an interview for the Anime and Manga subcommittee, but for all subcommittees as well, so that raises one question for me. "Just where the heck is Kenny, who plans to join the Cuisine subcommittee?" I called him and greeted him good morning with this rather rude question, "Oi, where the hell are you?" XD

For some reason, the two people interviewing me kept wanting me to ask questions. The chat went something like this:

Interviewer 1: So, do you have any questions to ask?
Me: Umm... *thinks* No.
Interviewer 2: Are you sure?
Me: No.
Interviewer 1: So you are joining our subcommittee without any questions?
Me: Umm... *thinks* Yes.
Interviewer 1: Are you really joining without any questions?
Me: Yes.
Interviewer 2: Don't you want to know what our subcommittee does?
Me: ...Not really.
Interviewer 2: Are you really sure you don't have any questions...?
Me: *thinks, "Okay, I have a question now. When the hell can I get the fuck out of here?" -.-*

Yeah. It was that bad. Stop asking me to ask questions, I'll ask questions myself when I actually have any. =.=

After both Aaron and I are done with our interviews, we called Kenny, asking him where he is, and went to the library after he told us that he is there. Turns out there is a class coming over to take possession and control of the LTs, lol, so they had to shift the location of the interviews to the library. Aaron and I went to the sixth floor, where Kenny told us he is, and saw him inside a room being interviewed by like five people or so.

And then in the library, Aaron and I saw a girl with a ponytail... wearing a shirt with the Uchiha clan symbol on her back!! O_______O Holy!! I thought the Uchiha clan was all massacred, with only Sasuke and Madara living now! I can't believe I'm actually seeing a living, breathing, walking Uchiha with my own eyes! :P



Aaron and I started planning on what we should do to Kenny after he gets out, and Aaron takes out all kinds of thick, hardcover books from the bookshelves nearby and suggested whacking Kenny with them. ^^" In the end, when Kenny walked out, I launched myself at him, stretched out my left hand and roared, "CHIDORI!!" The interviewers in the room, seeing this, all laughed out loud. XD

After the three of us are done, we took bus 69 to Tampines Bus Interchange, then went to Tampines MRT Station, took an MRT to City Hall MRT Station, then took yet another MRT to Orchard MRT Station. Freaking hell, there's so many people on the MRT. =.= We reached Orchard MRT Station, got our tickets, sat down there listening to each other's songs on our handphones, waited for Kenny's girlfriend to come, and that's basically it.

While the MRT that we were on was stopping at Paya Lebar MRT Station, I took three pictures of the construction site nearby, showing the progress of the Circle Line.







And while we were waiting at Orchard MRT Station for Kenny's girlfriend to arrive, we had a look at Kenny's EZ-Link card, and I instantly went, "What the hell??"



Just in what way does the photo on the card look like this idiot down here??? O______O



At Orchard Road, we walked quite a distance to some bus stop, and there, boarded a shuttle bus to Japanese Association, Singapore. Whoa, that place was rather big and nice.



Saw some koinobori in there as well. I remember watching about them in a certain Doraemon episode when I was young, but meh, details are fuzzy and I couldn't remember much. XD



Went into the exhibition and took whatever flowers look nice to me. Unlike some other people there with me, they were taking pictures of every single flower.



Doesn't this just remind you of the ruins in Clow Country in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE? o.o









Argh~!! Doesn't this just look as if the vines would spring into action anytime and start whipping you, like all plant monsters do?? D:



I wouldn't have take this one if Aaron didn't go, "So cute~~!".





This one looks rather funny, haha.





Took photos with Aaron outside. Neither turned out well. D:





Now I know why Kenny calls himself "Cuddling" online. He does nothing but cuddles his girlfriend the whole day!! When the shuttle bus reached Orchard Road after leaving Japanese Association, Singapore, I was like, "Are you guys coming along, or do you want us to leave you alone here so you can continue cuddling the whole entire way...?"

Kenny and his girlfriend went shopping, so there's only Aaron and me left, the two of us heading home. The girl from the Uchiha clan (who told me that her name is Clarice or something, if I didn't hear wrongly) was also heading to Orchard MRT Station, so she led us there. If not, the two of us would be wandering around Orchard Road for all of eternity, since we have no sense of directions. How nice of her. ^^



Took this photo of this tower at Orchard Road, 'cause I kinda like this tower. Mmm-hmmm. I look like a tourist, going around and taking photos.

We reached Orchard MRT Station, and she stayed behind to wait for her friends, while Aaron and I headed to Simei and Tampines MRT Stations respectively, then home.





Fishing level 84, mwahahaha.



Wow, I totally didn't expect to receive these Microsoft Word and Excel certificates, but... how nice. ^^

No comments: