Saturday, May 12, 2007

Justin the Pwnage XD

This blog post is dedicated to Justin, rofl, for delivering serious and pure pwnage onto Mr. 'siteduponthefrozenheaven'. He seems to enjoys the false allusion that no one has any idea what his 'mysterious' name means, but of course, everyone knows that it is just the gay command that Hitsugaya roars when he uses his Zanpakuto. And yup, according to Mr. 'siteduponthefrozenheaven', the past tense of 'sit' is 'sited', which actually is the past tense of 'site'. Perfect English you have, Mr. 'siteduponthefrozenheaven', simply marvellous.

I know I wanted to ignore him and let him monkey around all he like, but just how the heck could I, after Justin has delivered such a pwnage right at him? And here is what you all have been waiting for... A log of the conversation!

siteduponthefrozenheaven: sup...baka...long time no tag here ya...hows pokemon going...heard onli kids watch thoese stuff man...think u cannot even challenge to a game of basketball...anyway dun crap wid me...looks like u shld

And here is Justin's reply:
siteuponyourmomgtfopl0x: Imma reply to you one by one. Sup, idiot, aww, you returned? What a disappointment, haven't heard of the saying, 'In every man, lives a kid' or summin like that. And how come you changed the subject to basketball? You lacked balls right? Admit it. We shall commend your bravery. [/EndReply1]

My comments:
Just because Mr. 'siteduponthefrozenheaven' used the Japanese word 'baka' (馬鹿, idiot), he thinks he's so 'sugoi' (すごい, awesome). *rolls eyes* Pokémon is going exceptionally well, thank you very much. I'll spare his mispelling of 'only' into 'onli', as it is part of chat lingo, but spelling 'those' as 'thoese'? Oh my god, where did my faith in humanity *cough* Mr. 'siteduponthefrozenheaven' in particular *cough* go? Justin, I prefer the phrase 'I'm a child in heart'. XD Yup, he does lack balls. I already told him to grow some balls, but he just don't wanna. Can't blame me.



siteduponthefrozenheaven: play magic man...the fire decksare sooo hot...cold make evne jas look sexy...anw u can wait long abt chasing her liao...plz ply here k...ur tag board looks like so dead...hope to have some fun here

Justin's reply:
siteuponyourmomgtfopl0x: Reply2: Play Magic? Its so ****ing gay that people even want to play cards. How about you hand over your ATM cards so I can go swipe you bankrupt. -Not my business- Its dead, you revived it, take responsibility for your actions and gtfo kthxbai

My comments:
Lol, I thought he was wanting me to play magic, as in those illusion and stuff, not Magic the Gathering, lol. At least capital the 'M' in magic to make yourself understood, dork. Yeah, the fire decks are sooo hot, but hey, my Fire Pokémon are hotter! Charizard, Heat Wave! Typhlosion, Eruption! Entei, Fire Blast! Blaziken, Flare Drive! Infernape, Blast Burn! Magmortar, Flamethrower! ...Oops! I just burned all of your precious Magic the Gathering cards into ashes. ...Seeing that he's such an anti-Pokémon, I believe we shouldn't tell him that Wizards of the Coast created both Magic the Gathering and Pokémon Trading Card Game? If he knew his favorite card game was created by the same company that did (or used to do) Pokémon, I think we can just give him a heart attack without the need of a Death Note. The way he structured his sentence made me think for a while. Fire decks are hot, while cold make Jasmine sexy? Well, fire and cold are opposites, but... Then I realized he mispelt 'could' as 'cold', lol. If I were his English teacher, I'd have committed suicide right away than admit that I have a hand in teaching this incompetent fool English.



Samy: Grow some balls.

siteduponthefrozenheaven: hey great idea...do u think it will grow frm trees...cuz i dun think u have one now do u???

Samy: Yup, I have them 100%. But as for you, I'm not really that certain... *rolls eyes*

siteduponthefrozenheaven: oh...i think u are short of one ya...hey u haven ans me if balls grow on trees or bushes

siteduponthefrozenheaven: hey..why so quite...must be scared liao...u are like so boring.

siteuponyourmomgtfopl0x: Balls obiously grow on trees due to scientific reasons and ancient sayings. 'The Frozen Heaven lacks balls, anyone who is there will receive instant castration.

siteuponyourmomgtfopl0x: No one is scared. You just suck.

My comments:
As you may have noticed already, Justin is siteuponyourmomgtfopl0x, lol. Yup, I used to believe that Mr. 'siteduponthefrozenheaven' really needs to grow some balls, but then, I thought for a while. Hey, what the heck? Does he even need them? This Mr. could be a Ms. and this guy could be a gay for all we know! Heck, I think I just insulted him, because a gay could never ever grow any balls! How can I be so cruel!? He thinks I'm short on one? Haha, very funny. And how did he tell? Because he sees his balls lumped together as one (that was before he decided to take the path of, as Vernon would say it, gayness, and cut off his balls), he assumes that everyone has only one ball. You can just imagine the surprise he had when he read in a Biology book that we have two balls. ...Now wait a moment, I think I am contradicting myself. By the looks of his English standard, how is it possible that he can be reading a book? ...Oh yeah, he flipped around and saw the pictures. Horny bastard, seeing the pictures of a Biology book... Took me quite a while to understand this sentence too, but turns out just because I decided to ignore him, Ms. 'siteduponthefrozenheaven' got very impatience (if impatience is a virtue, this guy can get number one) after just eight minutes and asks why I am quiet. Yup, that word is actually 'quiet'. I was wondering how the heck does 'quite' get into the sentence. Scared? Scared of him? Wow, man. I'm so scared. I'm so scared of him. What if he comes to my house at night and rapes me? *shocked* Oh my god, Ms. 'siteduponthefrozenheaven' is going to come and rape me!! Gotta call the police!! *rolls eyes* And yeah, Justin has his unique way of argument. Way to go, pal.



siteduponthefrozenheaven: hey dude loss to an ant

siteduponthefrozenheaven: if u are so gd...invent ur own k...how bout making ur veri own os and name is loser

siteuponyourmomgtfopl0x: Yosha! We lost to an ant! What a world wide achievement. [/sarcasm]

siteuponyourmomgtfopl0x: Invent our own what? Frog? Monster? Killer bee?

My comments:
No comments here, seeing that I have no freaking idea what Ms. 'siteduponthefrozenheaven' means. If anyone can actually read what she is typing (I must applaud you for it. I'll even recommend you to a job at arcaeology. Translating ancient runes into modern language. Hey, what do you call that *points at what Ms. 'siteduponthefrozenheaven' typed* if you don't call it 'ancient runes'? [Random guy: Rubbish!] [Random random guy: Nonsense!] [Random random random guy: Crap!] [Random random random random guy: Bullshit!!] Oh I see. Thanks, guys.), please kindly inform me. Your help is appreciated. XD Yeah, Justin, we lost to an ant. I think we are the first in the world to do that! Let's get ourselves registered in the Guinness Book of World Records!! [/sarcasm] We'll invent our own games, he invents his own 'ancient runes'. [Samy random random random random guy: BULLSHIT!!] Speaking of games, how is your game going? Mine ain't bad, just programmed the NPCs in the first village...



siteuponyourmomgtfopl0x: Besides, I still don't get how someone frozen in heaven can come down to earth to tag a board, especially since the frozen heaven would have frozen internets, frozen at a page. Firewalls can never be active there. =D

siteuponyourmomgtfopl0x: For those who still hasn't noticed, I am Justin. [/shamelessplug] Frozenheavenfaec can click links on earth. =D

My comments:
Perfect way to end an argument! XD The link rocks as well. XD



sitedupeonthefrozenheaven: man...wads is comming to this world...ppl are commign more and more stupid...this totally bores me...

Justin: Its amazing how you bore yourself. =D
Justin: And you are just sore cause you got owned right?
Justin: Samy, its best to IP ban him, then roast his IP like a barbecue monster of doom that spares no one that consumes the children alive. Wait, I think I forgot what I was talking about.

Samy: Great idea, but I still love him coming here and clowning around. At least he gives entertainment value. ;)

Justin: ITS FOR THE PUBLIC! =D

My comments:
Rofl, I just simply love the fact that he points out that people are becoming more and more stupid, and yet is trying to imply something that makes him look as if he is one of those people becoming more and more stupid.

Look, here. Mispelling 'coming' as 'comign' is an understandable typo, but with a double m? Gosh. Let's not forget about the fact that 'people are coming more and more stupid' sounds so gramatically incorrect an English teacher will erupt like a Camerupt and explode like an Electrode.

And oh, mispelling your own alias sure helps a lot. Helps in creating a picture of stupidity for yourself.

So next time you find that people are becoming more and more stupid, Ms. 'siteduponthefrozenheaven', look at the mirror, point at the ugly guy girl gay, and say, "Hey, do you know that people are becoming more and more stupid? Yes, you, the one pointing at me, I'm talking about you! You are becoming more and more stupid!!"

I doubt she would ever understand that the person in the mirror is actually a reflection of her.



P.S.: Of course, this post could never be made possible without Justin. Let's all give a round of applause for our ownager! XD

No comments: