Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Day Filled With Thirteens

I'm serious glad that I don't have triskaidekaphobia (the fear of the number thirteen), or I'll be so scared that I can wet my pants, lol. Why? Read on.

Today is a day of school after three days of breaks, so naturally I am feeling reluctant to go to school, lol. Just as I approach the school on foot, it started to drizzle. Pfft.

First period was Chemistry, and I was like, "I'm going to fail, I'm going to fail..." XD See my Section A marks, 15, then I think, "Aiya, sure fail liao lah!". Heng my Section B and C got 43 nia. 58, yay, I pass, and I'm happy. :D Then I see Vernon and Larry's marks of 71 (around there lah, can't remember exactly), I sian liao. ._. Funnily, Ephraim got 58 too, same as me, and when our names are sorted according to alphabetical order, it's Ephraim, Vernon, Larry and me, with marks of 58 71 71 58 respectively. There's a line of reflection between Vernon and Larry! :O Yoshida got 64 lol, stuck in the middle.

My score: 58. 5 + 8 = 13. :| Vernon/Larry - Ephraim/mine = 71 - 58 = 13. :| Scary bodoh.

Next was History, got back our History exam papers. Went to sit at Wei Sheng's table, behind Yoshida's, since Wei Sheng is not taking History, and I don't like sitting closest to the teacher, lol. I got 29 out of 50, whee. Ephraim got the same as me, while Vernon got 30 and Yoshida got 28, lol. Everyone's in the same range. XD Freaking Ephraim, first Chemistry, now History, he just has to have the same marks as me. -.- XD Kinda freaked out after seeing one of my female classmates cried after receiving her paper, lol.

Went to Physics lab next. Too lazy to bring my pencil box along, lol, so I had to borrow Vernon's green pen and calculator. Got only a low 63/100 for Physics, sigh. Oh well, look at the bright side, I didn't fail like I thought I will. I passed, yay. Now that's it, smile. GOOD GOOD SMILE!! minna GOOD GOOD SMILE!! XD Kinda depressing to be comparing scores with people like Vernon (81) and Yoshida (72). Oh well, I thrashed Ephraim by two marks, that 61/100 noob. :D Yay Yay Yay Yeah! XD

(Lol, "GOOD GOOD SMILE!! minna GOOD GOOD SMILE!!" and "Yay Yay Yay Yeah!" are both parts of lyrics to the Japanese opening of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl 'Together'. XD)

Was hanging out in the library during recess. Yoshida was doing a paper from... *drums roll* RIVERVALLEY HIGH!! :O That's what he makes it sound like, I don't even know that such a school existed until now, forget about stuff like where the school is or what. *shifty eyes* I was reading a book on World Geography. Just realized that Singapore is the thirteen richest country in the world, lol. Man, serious pwnage, considering that Singapore is just so freaking small geographically and that we have no natural resourc - wait a moment. THIRTEEN!?!?!

It was Geography next. Seriously, my Geography surprised me! I was expecting to get really really bad, but lol, I got 72.25 (which will be rounded down :( My 0.25 marks!!! NOOOOOO! T_T) As I expected, I got full marks for those questions with three marks and four marks (well, most of them anyway), and I just got one or two for those questions with seven and eight marks. -.- Yoshida got 65, lol, while Vernon got 72.5. Freak, he beat me by 0.25 marks!! T_T Worse of all, his 72.5 will be rounded up to 73! So I lost to him by one whole mark in report book. What the heck, difference of 0.25 mark become difference of 1 mark. 'cher, injust, man! Lol. Forgot about Ephraim. Insignificant shorty. *shifty eyes* :P

Chinese next. Went back to Wei Sheng's seat again, he doesn't take Chinese too. ^_^ Lol, 29/70 for Chinese Paper II lol. Got only a measly 6 marks for comprehension, which has 40 marks. Rofl! I'm going to fail Chinese, I'm definitely going to fail Chinese, zettai!! \:D/ Man, I'm seriously the only one who can cheer over this (come on, it is boring to be always passing, life must have some interesting and unique twists XD), and Jirachi (Sakura :P)'s already crying (not literally though XD) it to me that she failed her Chinese. And how much she got? 29.5/70. -_____- I mean, come on, I enjoy thrashing shorty by one or two marks, but must everyone thrash me by less than one mark? It's much much more insulting, man. Yoshida got 40/70, and that bastard's starting to lament, lol. Vernon got 35/70, and he's all sad. Fucking bastards. >:(

The teacher went down to take our question papers, which she forgot to. In the meantime, before she left, she gave us some worksheets to do while she's away. Cloze passage, lol. I finish the first passage, then do the second one halfway so damn sian, then forget it, don't do, lol. Air-con so cold, worksheet so sian, how to resist sleepiness nia? So just take a nap lol. Then teacher come back, see the group behind me chatting so loudly, naturally she buay song lah. Walk up to them, inspect their work, not even a single question done, then make her damn tulan, so she just forgot everything about going through the exam papers, scold scold scold here, scold scold scold there (wow, I just realized how easy the word 'scold' is to type. 's', 'd' and 'c' are just adjacent to each other on the left side, and so are 'o' and 'l' on the right side, lol), then ask people come 1-on-1 *drums roll* talk with her! *everyone faints anime-style* What, were you guys expecting a 1-on-1 Pokémon battle or something? So yeah, the whole class was literally forced to do the worksheet. I did six out of eight pages, then the aircon seriously too cold already, the questions seriously too hard liao *making excuses for himself*, so I just sorta fell to the Sleeping Angel or some shit like that if you buy the crap I'm talking about. Haha. *scratches head*

Was A. Maths next. Got 64/100. Was kinda disappointed at first, but after looking at my neighbours' marks: Vernon - 54, Ephraim - 54, Larry - 27, Wei Sheng - 35, I sorta feel better lol. I hereby freaking conclude that the examination is too freaking different for our level and that I demand that this examination be considered 'void' as fairness and justice. Lol. And the teacher was like, "Oh, and you know 4R1 got one person get 96? And 4R3 got one person get 93?" And I was like, "I'm so gonna kill those fucking bastards." I bet my whole class is behind me, lol... And fucking Yoshida got 84, and still he's lamenting. Fucking bastard... -.- Say what his tuition teacher is going to slaughter him for getting less than 90, and I was thinking of joining his tuition teacher. *shifty eyes*

Next was Chinese EPP, when I went back to Wei Sheng's seat lol. Teacher decided to go through the paper, but all she managed to do in that one hour is go through cloze passage, lol. Cloze passage is easy. Comprehension is evil. The demon. The devil. EVIL! *goes all staring at this evilness, clenching a sword* Just have a look at Ash facing all of the challenges at the Battle Frontier and try to picture it, lol!



So, yeah.

Damn, Vernon is going to be rich already. His parents promised him fifty bucks for each A he scored (that's 70 and above), and so far he already has Chemistry, Physics and Geography in the bag, and that's already hundred and fifty bucks. Damn that bub, I'm jealous. >:( He better give us a treat or something. XD Speaking of 'bub', Larry overheard me calling Vernon 'bub' and asks what it means, lol. I simply told him that it is a nickname and that he should check the dictionary himself, lol. By the way, for you lazy asses, bub is 'used as a term of familiar address, especially for a man or boy'. That bub used to call everyone around him 'bub', so now it's just normal that we reversed it and call him 'bub' back. XD

While Vernon is going to be rich, I, on the other hand... sigh... Yersterday, I, being the pessimist I am, told my father on the car when he is driving that I am going to flunk all of my exams. He merely gave me a clenched fist. ^_^" This morning, I told my mother the same thing while walking with her to the park (which is between our house and my school, for her morning jog). She replied, "这样我就打你!", which, when translated, means "Then I'll beat you!" Wow, I'm in a violent family... XD Or I can retaliate, and for my excuse, I'll quote Monkey D. Garp from One Piece, "There's no way to dodge a fist of love!" XD Okay, it'll won't work. X( *stares sadly at Chinese paper* I better go buy myself a bottle of ointment and prepare for a round of thrashing. T_T

Looking forward to One Piece episode 309, which came out in Japan two days ago. *chants* JET GATLING GUN! JET GATLING GUN! JET GATLING GUN! JET GATLING GUN! JET GATLING GUN! XD




Edit: A noob insect just came to my room. It's those "You puny thing, how dare you come here? You are either too brave, or too stupid!" type of insect. Of course, I hate insects, and I can't tolerate it dirtying my room, so I covered it with a piece of paper, and took a coca-cola water bottle on my computer desk (the same one that I bought just today after school on my way home XD). Following the Mountain Kings in Warcraft III and using it like a warhammer, I shouted "FOR KHAZ MODAN!" (Wait, I ain't a dwarf... Maybe I should have shouted "For Lordaeron!" instead :\) and executed the move 'Bash'. Here's the icon for a general idea:




Aye, it's a mighty good thing ye learnt a trick or two from us proud Mountain Kings, lad.


And the result? When I lifted up the paper, the insect is all covered in some sticky liquid that I believe is its blood or something. Meh, who cares? And of course, it got split into two, one sticking the ground and the other sticking onto the paper. :) For pleasure's sake, I even took photographs of both parts!




Of course, I doubt any of the part could have survived. Thanks to my father for cleaning it up (despite me forcing him to XD). :P

No comments: