Friday, May 18, 2007

Photo-Taking Friday

Today's highlight in school is no doubt the photo-taking session, lol, but I'll still cover the daily prospects of the day. XD

One Piece episode 309 is out, yay. Well, only the Standard Definition. The guy has trouble encoding the High Definition, so guess I'll just download the Standard Definition one and leave it as that. Can't wait any more, and too lazy to bother to download the High Definition when it comes out. Two more days One Piece episode 310 come out in Japan, lol. Assuming from the episode title, Going Merry is going to come and get the Straw Hats out, lol. Hope they hurry up, I have trouble understanding the plot after they left Water 7 in the manga. o.O

Anyway, back to school life.

The first period was Chinese, where the teacher goes through the second and third Close Passages, adding in bits of unrelated content related to life every here and there. I'm not complaining though, lol. Not much to teach in Chinese anyway, and what she said is actually interesting. No idea why most others are sleeping though. On a related side note, Wei Sheng's place is good to sit in, lol. XD

Chemistry next, sigh... Was dilly-dallying in class, not wanting to attend the boring lesson. Had no choice but to leave for the lab 20 minutes later. Arrived in the lab with about half an hour left in the lesson, lol, yet the teacher doesn't mind, as usual, just because everyone was dilly-dallying with me. XD While she spent the half an hour slowly going through the Chemistry exam, I was having a video-watching 'marathon', lol. Ended up watching all of the anime openings, endings and inserts in my handphone, lol. Of course, without any sound. -.- No choice lah. Yoshida was drawing a minute stick-figure on the table, and labeled it 'E-Chan', adding a "2mm". The drawing is like 7mm or 8mm lol...

English next. The teacher was going through Paper 1. Then in the end, she didn't collect the Reading Logs she want us to pass up yersterday. -.-

Recess next. Bought another bottle of H2O and yet again went to the library lol. The librarian saw the empty bottle on the table and I was acting innocent. XD

Then we went to take the class photo, lol. Seriously lah, how can they put Ephraim in the second row? I know he's short lah, but you put him in second row cannot see one! Must put him in first row then can see him one right!! [Yoshida adds: You put him in first row also cannot see. XD] I hope my smile for the formal picture turns out good, to be honest, lol. I think either I smile too fake and like don't want smile don't want smile like that, or I smile too geeky and cheesy. >_<>_> No fair one nia.

Then we were supposed to go to Computer Lab 2 for surveys and stuff. Yoshida and I ran back to our classrooms to take our pens, while Vernon and Ephraim slowly walk behind. Run halfway we see one teacher say what "You run some more fall down fall on your face all your teeth drop out blah blah" and we ran out of earshot. I reply, "Might as well 2.4km don't run!" (Then again, since when do I run during 2.4km? XD) Yoshida reply, "Teeth drop you think I scare ah?" XD

Turns out we went back and took a pen for nothing. -____-

Online survey stupid nia. Only eight questions, anyhow do one. Zzzzzz. Then she talk a lot Ephraim go play Spider Solitaire, Vernon go play Solitaire. XD Then she's like (there's a mirror at the back of the classroom, so she can see what we are doing on our computers), "No surfing the net!" I retort "'cher, we not surfing the net what." which is true, okay? XD Then play halfway teacher come ask us close the window. -.-

Then Yoshida and I play Pinball, lol. He use left flipper, I use right flipper. Got only 35k score. Zzz. Vernon play go get I think 400k+ lol! Then I take over computer go play Solitaire, damn easy win the game liao. XD

Then had to go back to class to do survey because most of the class all never bring pens. -_- The survey stupid one lah. Give us five surveys do on five different teachers, then Fym has to borrow my marker to write who do which five subject teachers, lol.

Then while doing the survey, the class committee go... um... for use of a better word, persuade (^_^") Vernon, Yoshida and Ephraim to buy the class jerseys, lol. Vernon and Ephraim are like, "Yoshida buy I buy." and Yoshida is like "Ephraim buy I buy." XD So Fym's suggestion is a clever one: All three of you buy. XD Then they still no choice went to buy. Good game, you three lost. XD

So for the class jersey, Vernon wrote "Excelion", the name of some type of gloves which can shoot strings out, lol, while Yoshida wrote "キラ". I identified it as Kira, lol, and when Yoshida asked how I know, I replied, "Of course I know lah!", then whispur to Vernon and Ephraim, "Actually I guess one." *shifty eyes* Then Yoshida guai lan go, "No no, it's Yagami." Then I retort, "Yagami three letters, you here only write two." Then Yoshida go, "夜神 two letters lah, three!" But then I go, "You here write hiragana. Yagami hiragana three letters leh." Lol, pointless argument.

Then Ephraim don't know what to write, think damn long. Write then liquid write then liquid, just because the shorty couldn't make up his minds. I gave him stupid suggestions like "shorty", "gay", "okama" and "neko otaku", lol. XD In the end he wrote "Neko!" *rolls eyes* Because he took so long to think of his jersey name, he ended up with little time to do his survey, lol. He just everything put agree. -.- Vernon suggest helping him do one, and I offered the same, so he gave us two to help him do lor. I help him do Chemistry (which I didn't get to do), which I actually has a lot of unhappiness to talk about. *insert evil laugh here* Lol anyway, I just everything answer "strongly disagree", without even checking the questions. Hey, I think she's the worst teacher we have lor. -.- Then comments I write crap lol, something what lost interest in Chemistry. Aiya forget liao lah.

Then we not sure if got Chinese EPP, but just went home anyway. Vernon no choice got to go CCA, just because he last time promised Jasmine that he would go, lol. Kenna owned now liao lah. So, anyway, the three of us went home and left him there. Let's all wish that Vernon would have a great time in CCA, and hope that he can tolerate whatever 'suanning' his fellow CCA mates throw at him for ponning so many times. *salutes* XD XD

Yay, go watch One Piece 309 liao!

No comments: