Saturday, May 05, 2007

Lol blogger went crazy

Lol, something wrong with Blogger, so everything looks crazy and disorganized. Hope it won't affect my blogging though... XD

I'm going to add one point to my New Year's Resolution, however late it is. And it is, I will never scoop myself down to the level of idiots who provoke me, because they will only beat me by experience. I will try to tolerate them, but if they step over the line, I'll just have to follow Masaru from Digimon Savers and 'give him my emotions and feelings with my fist'. XD

((Okay, I admit it, that was Yuchi's New Year's Resolution, but I'm sure he won't mind me using the same one as him XD))

And yes, I mean you, the guy on my tagboard. Feel free to do or say whatever you like. After all, attention is exactly what an attention seeker wants, right? Maybe he'll go away if we all ignore him...

Okay, enough about him.

I moved my CPU to my living room and plugged it into my LCD TV, lol. A TV is sure great for watching anime (which I've finished the entire season of Pokémon: Battle Frontier on. XD Can't wait for episode 4 of Diamond&Pearl to come out! XD), but it isn't exactly great for playing computer on. You have to stay a distance away from a TV, because not only is it glaring to the eye, you also risked getting or increasing your myopia. Nope, that's bad. However, your mouse and keyboard (unless they are wireless, lol) restrains you from sitting too far away from the TV. Glaring, ouch.

So, you're definitely want to stay as far away as you can, and there brings the second drawback. The words would be so small it is quite difficult to read them.

Kudos to whoever invented the computer monitor. XD

No comments: