Thursday, May 10, 2007

Examinations Are Here Again! IX

God damn it, man, this is the second time Blogger has gone mad and made my post disappeared! Seriously, I swear I'm going to have to start and save what I blogged in a Notepad file first before publishing it. What a freaking waste of my time. And by the looks of their Blogger Status, they still have no freaking idea about this major bug. Screw it.

For now, do I have any other choice but to re-blog? Damn it.

This morning, I had a weird dream, lol. A very weird one.

Dreamt that I was in Genting lol, though the place in my dream definitely ain't the Genting I know. Of course, I ain't worrying too much about this. Have been dreaming of being in 'Genting' a one too many times in the past, though the place just keeps changing and warping, most of which has little resemblance to the actual one. I guess it's due to me always wanting to go to Genting for a holiday, lmao. Hey, come on, roller coasters are fun, okay? The ones in Escape Theme Park bores me, and Genting is rather cheap for a holiday in a foreign country.

And oh, now, I still thinks of going to Genting. Hope I can go there with Dave in the June Holidays. Play House of the Dead IV until we beat the entire game, lmao. Guess how many credits are we going to need for it? XD

Furthermore, I was there with my entire family, lol. Yes, by 'entire', I mean the entire three generations, with my grandparents, their six sons and six daughters-in-laws, and seven grandsons and seven granddaughters. Gee, I didn't know the ratio of males to the ratio of females in my generation is 1:1, rofl. Then again, the ratio in the entire family is 1:1 too. Rofl. XD

We were doing something, but I can't remember what. Fuzzy memory, can't remember much of dreams. Then, we were in a restaurant. The tables there were small and can only seat up to five each, so all of us split up. I was sitting with Dave, and we were looking out of the window at the 'Outdoor Theme Park'. I spot some similarities with the real one, like a huge lake, cable cars (though strangely, those cable cars are connected from above us to the 'Outdoor Theme Park', lol), and mountains in the background, slapped together with two odd-looking roller coasters. Can't remember anything else, fuzzy memory.

Then, there was this extremely huge, extremely dense and extremely black thundercloud, and it was extremely close to us. Looks kinda fake if you ask me, but hey, it's not like we have a great graphical engine in our brains to use during dreams. XD Of course, that means that extremely bad weather is coming soon, thus the Outdoor Theme Park won't be opened. Realizing this, Dave scolded a vulgarity, and I followed by scolding another one. XD

Then, can't remember stuff, and suddenly, we were running out of the restaurant, down a staircases. The walls are obviously built with red bricks with cement in between to stick them. Lazy builders didn't paint the wall I suppose. The staircases are made of cement as well, and look as if they are in rather bad shape, as the shape are getting close to circular due to excessive usage. The allocation of plain light bulbs here and there surely did add to the picture of ugliness. XD

Just when we were out, a swarm of bees pop out of nowhere and started rushing towards us! Instinctively, I shouted, "Everybody, down!!", and we were all lying down. I even covered my neck and crossed my legs, lol, a trick taught to me five years ago during my Primary 5 Camp.

Then, the huge swarm of bees (there were freaking too many!) came to us and immediately laid onto us, lol, wtf. The camera changes to looking at us from on top, but all I can see are a black sea of bees, lol. The freaking layer of bees was too thick to see us. Can you imagine how many of those freaking critters were there? :S

Weirdly and suddenly, health bars pop out on top of our heads, similar to those of RuneScape and Warcraft III, lol. Some turns from green to orange and then red rapidly then disappear, signifying their deaths. :( Some, like mine, diminished quite slowly, lol. If I remember correctly, there were six left, including me, when mine disappeared as well, lol. Good game. XD

I hope they sell insecticides at Lumbridge, because once I respawned there, I'm gonna buy three, one in each hand and one in my mouth, go back and declare war on those bees! They won't freaking know what hit 'em, mwahahaha!

Oh, the method of preventing bees attack taught to me five years ago didn't work! I should have shouted "Everybody, get the hell out of here! Run!" when we saw those bees, lol. That's it, for causing my 'death', I'm gonna sue those camp 'instructors'. XD

Funnily, when I woke up, I was still in a lying down position, hands on neck and legs crossed. XD

It was 5.55am when I woke up, and I knew my alarm was going at 6am to wake me up. As usual, after I had a dream which I can remember (don't ask, lol), I tend to want to sleep a bit more. I postponed the alarm to 6.10am and went back to sleep lol. Stirring up at 6.10am, I realized that I am having Listening Comprehension today, which is only for half an hour. That means that I can wake up later and have breakfast AFTER the exam. Why not? I set my alarm to 6.45am and merrily continue sleeping.

At 6.35am, my mother rushed into my bedroom, screaming "You're late! You're late! You're late!" as if it's a disaster, rofl. I explained about eating breakfaster after the exam to her and went back to sleep. XD

Listening Comprehension was a joke. Way too easy, man. Yoshida and I were sleeping through when they repeated the passage for a second time.

The second passage was very stupid, or so to say, though.

A girl was listening to music from an online radio when a guy came and commented that it was a nice song. The guy wanted the girl to download the music and send it to him through e-mail, but the girl said "No, no, no, no, no. *something* *something* intellectual property *something* *something* *something* illegal *something* *something*." The "*something*" is crap and not worthy of listening.

So, anyway:
1. How the heck can she download music from an online radio anyway? They add security features to it, so idiots like the guy can't just pop in and go all, "Hey! I'm downloading some of your music!" Imagine a bank leaving all of its money at the entrance, so people can just pop in and go all, "Hey, I'm taking some money!" Now that's freaking ridiculous.
2. Send through e-mail? Gosh, what are we in, Stone Age? Seriously, there is this great invention titled "Windows Live Messenger". Do a search on Wikipedia on it if you have time. ...Wait a moment, do you know what Wikipedia is anyway?

Moving on, the guy suggested the girl to buy the music then e-mail to him. And the girl went all "No, no, no, no, no. *something* *something* intellectual property *something* *something* *something* illegal *something* *something* *something* music I buy is only for me alone to listen *something* *something*." again. Sigh. Ignoring the e-mail part:
1. Selfish say selfish lah!
2. Music you buy is only for you alone to listen? Great, when you play your music, don't let anyone in the vicinity hear it. If they do, the music you buy isn't only for you to listen, and you are like violating omgwtfbbqhax! And it's liek illegal omfgwtfhstfugtfo!! *rolls eyes*

And dude, I can hardly believe my ears when you said, "Hey, this made sense!" I was gonna recommend using LimeWire, but screw it, you're a fucking idiot.

Listening Comprehension was a waste of time, and even Yoshida agreed with me.

My Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team is going quite smoothly lol. Storyline-wise, I have only just saved Jumpluff and is now going to battle Zapdos to save Shiftry. Slow, I know, but I've been repeatively doing those normal rescue missions, for levels and points. My Rescue Team is already one with a Silver rank, lol.

And I'm sure when I fight Zapdos, I'll pwn him easily, because:
1. My levels, compared to those of others in the same step at the storyline as me, are much higher, due to my repeative doing of normal rescue missions.
2. I'm a Cubone, and have the Ability Lightningrod, which directs all enemy's electric attacks to me. Since I am also a Ground-type, which means the Electric-type attacks directed to me have no absolute effects. In other words, Zapdos' Electric-type attacks are all disabled. :D

Edit: Rofl, I defeated Zapdos with much ease than I can ever imagine. My Bonemerang can hit twice, and each hit deals 100+ damage to Zapdos, lol. So all I did was used two times of Bonemerang, which KOed Zapdos in three hits. Torchic, my partner, was standing in front, using the occasional Peck, while my Magnemite stands beside me doing nothing, rofl.

P.S.: I wasted 35 minutes re-typing this. :(

No comments: