Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Examinations Are Here Again! III

Lol part 3...

Last week or so, Fym wrote a message on the whiteboard "Good luck for your midyear, 4r2! -chairman". Now, some guy erased the letters so the message now read " ood uck for your dye , r ! - air" or something like that. Man, that guy's a mother fucker. Ridiculously modifying a such a goodwill message like that, zettai yurusanai [absolutely unforgiveable]! He better not let me know who he is, or I'll beat the fucking hell outta him.

Yersterday I was doing E Maths TYS as practice for the E Maths exam today. Turns out I wasted my efforts. The paper was easy like crap (please don't quote me, lest it turns out I flunked it XD). Bloody hell, do until halfway one bangla teacher come in. So smelly, how to concentrate? Finished it in like one and a half hour, with an hour left. I spent like fifteen minutes going through the paper, okay, no problem. Left forty-five minutes nothing to do, so bored, zzz. Exactly when I finish checking (not a common sight, I only bother to check for maths lol XD Lazy to do so for the rest of the subjects), Yoshida asks the teacher for permission to go to the toilet. The teacher deny it, because of the lack of 'exit pass' (it's total bullshit to have to get out only with an 'exit pass', man), and just when I mouthed 'OWNED' to Yoshida, we see Yingjie walk out of the classroom. Lol what the heck...? That forty-five minutes was a huge waste of my time, man.

Then wanted to go to library to study Social Studies, but then they close down for meeting. -.- Man what the hell is with the library closing down recently? Then we no choice go and sit down at the staircase near library lol.

Social Studies only one and a half hours. Bloody hell, then the bangla teacher come again. Oh my god sia, still sit in front of me some more. Nah bei, the odour seebay buay tahan you know. Sian lor bloody hell. Rushed throughout the entire exam already only five minutes left. Pity those cannot finish one sia. Then I hand up it's the standard Social Studies feeling: "I think I've done well in this exam. :)" Skali take back paper also standard Social Studies feeling: "Wah nah bei! I thought I did so well, how come my exams score so shitty one?!" Everytime also liddat, used to it liao lah. Then collecting the paper Elsen still down there chiong. Rofl.

Oh, and can someone tell me why Elsen has a bottle of medicated oil on his table during the exam? XD Dunno how to do question kena headache then use. Ah ho say liao no more headache, continue exam. Ho say ho say.

Lol nothing better to do, downloading entire season of Pokémon: Battle Frontier now. When exam finish I pluck my computer into my HDTV LCD plasma TV watch until song song. XD

Edit: Study Geography halfway buay tahan so I come check how my download is doing, sunpian come blog rant rant. :P

Chapter 2 is damn 'ho say' lor. Three weather hazards (or so I believe the proper term is) of tropical cyclone, flood and drought. And if you think that's all, see the case study. Kanina. Study Bangladesh for tropical cyclone, then study Bangladesh finish study India for flood, then study India finish study Africa for drought. Kanina, what the fuck sia? The author(s) of the Geography textbook perverted is it, do so much on those filthy blacks. Bloody hell, I read until damn sian.

But bo pian lor, still have to read. :\ *unwilling goes back to Geography textbook*

No comments: