Friday, May 04, 2007

Examinations Are Here Again! V

Part 5 now. De-de-den, de-be-de-be-den... Let's go home and read some manga... What the f...? XD

Physics confirm fail liao lah. I rushing rushing (not help by watching Pokémon anime here and going through Battle Frontier challenges in Pokémon Emerald there XD) to read finish my Physics textbook yersterday, then finish everything but electricity. Then suay suay come out so many electricity questions. Confirm fail liao lah. -.-

Still give two hours, I finish in 1.4 hours then so damn bored. Don't feel like checking through answers, damn sian lor. Sleep cannot fall asleep, blasted aircon so damn cold. Next time bring jacket liao lah. My resistance to coldness suddenly so chum nowadays. -.-

Then sit down there for like forty minutes nothing to do. Yoshida beside me also finish, he go sleep. Then Larry on my left down there chiong chiong chiong. That guy do exam damn slow sia.

Then exam finally over we want to talk, but no no no no no, the teacher say we cannot talk because 'she didn't tell us to talk'. So it's like she didn't tell us to use a pen to write for our exams, and so we bite off a chunk of our thumb and write with blood? She didn't tell us to breathe in oxygen, so we must all breathe in hydrogen and carbon dioxide and nitrogen and argon and all those shit gases? *rolls eyes*

Then stupid nia, all those talking one cannot go, only quiet one can leave first. Stupid, waste time leh. Nmaa, whatever suit the teacher. She happy can already lor. *rolls eyes*

Then Wei Sheng so guai kia never talk, get to go out first with a girl in our class named Hui Fen (or something like that. Shame on me, one year four months already some girls' names still dunno :P). Wei Sheng ho seh liao lor, can go pak tor liao lor, while the whole class kena quarantined, cannot go outside disturb them. XD

Then everyone all diam diam, but me and some other guys behind me buay song leh, still want to talk, what can she do? Then she dismiss the girls first (I hope it isn't sexism nia), and Yoshida goes like "Oi, Ephraim, you can go already, why dun wan go?" XD

Then I buay song leh, still want to talk. Then I ask Yoshida how many papers are there altogether if we have 42 people and each person has 21 pages of exam paper. XD Then she let most of everyone go out liao still dunwan let me out. T_T Vernon like, "Huh? I can go already ah?" XD Then she down there talking dunno what stuff I looking out into corridor, then she buay song say what talking must look at her. Tsk. XD

Then at last she boh pian let me go. I snatch my bag and run up to catch up with Ephraim, Yoshida and Vernon. Turns out Wei Sheng is still walking slowly behind them. Aiya, that guy lost such a precious chance. XD

Then exiting the school gate we see a... um... unattractive female. Vernon and I were whispering, "Singapore boh chio bu liao." "That was exactly what I was thinking." "Heng here no tourists, or else they come here see Singapore's tourism sure chum one." XD Then we see a bangla and I add "Second point". No wonder the STB (Singapore Tourism Board) work so hard lah. If like that still want to attract 17 million visitors 8 years later? Difficult up plus difficult (rofl direct translation from Chinese) liao nia.

Then Yoshida and Ephraim cross the road I decide to accompany Vernon past the bus stop again. XD Then we split up, he went left and I went Tampines Mart. Walking pass Tampines Mart was like, "I doubt they still have stocks of Pokémon Adventures Volume 13", then I "Aiya, heck care lah" and go in heck. Seebay heng sia, they finally got sell Volume 13. Yay. <3 Finally nia, skip 13 and read from 14 all the way to 23, I finally get a chance to read 13. It sure explains a lot of questions about the storyline I have before I read it. o_O

Ok, going to end blogging liao. Bye bye.

De-de-den, de-be-de-be-den... Let's go home and read some manga...

No comments: